Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just sighed and then said."I suppose I should. I want you to know that I didn't hide the fact that he was alive from you for any reason other than I am ashamed of him. The only thing that I really know about him is. He wants me dead because he believes that I am the reason for his mother's death."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:54 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sighed and just nodded only to poke his forehead. "And no more secrets from each other... Unless it's a good kind.", She said. Only to keep rubbing his side and lean up to peck his cheek.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had a small grin on his face when she pecked his cheek and then sighed."Well good secrets can be fun."He then shook his head and then chuckled mirthlessly before saying."You don't have any homicidal relatives hidden do you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled wider at his grin. Only to think over his question. "Well I do have a few crazy ex boyfriends." She said well being serious. "And for now I lack homicidal family members.", She mused.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed and the sat on the edge of the bed."What do you think I should do about Relen? I don't want to kill him but I do think that is the only way to deal with him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She grumbled when he had moved away and sat on the edge of the bed. "I mean unless we put him through trails, one for the three of us. Only to fight him, after his trials. And the third one would be Lucius. Since all of us have received injuries from him. And I used a common method most women do, find the weakness in the psychology. That's why I used Relen's Mother's voice. I figured it would get to him enough he'd be to shocked to do anything." She said, before sitting up. Now she gone to the bathroom wash up of course this is before she put clean clothes on.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was still sitting on the edge of the bed. The idea that Abigail said might stop Relen for a bit but Damian knew that Relen was not going to stop. His hatred was going to keep him coming after Damian. So he continued to sit where he was and did not move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She walked out in a sports bra and basketball shorts. Of course her hands were on her hips. "I mean, unless... You are sure that you want to put Relen... Down?", She said, well drying her hair. Only to tilt her head as if she sensed something or someone. "What's your brother doing?", She asked.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian thought about it and then said."I am not sure that I do want him put down. He is still my own blood. There aren't many who share that with me. And Lucius is resting right now. He is adjusting to my blood coursing through him now. His change will finish in a day or two."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She just sighed and looked away. "I will let you think." She said only to walk away. Of course she was saying nothing as she thought so quietly it was a whisper. Now she finally gone outside and sat on the front porch. Though before long she laid in the garden and closed her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to sit on the edge of the bed. He opened his mindscape to eternity. He spent the next ten minutes thinking but in his mindscape centuries passed. After that he stood up and went to find Abigail. When he did he said."Abigail if you think we should put Relen on trial then that is what we will do."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was trying to figure out some wedding details in her mind. But she opened an eye just barely. "And if he fails, what should we do?" She said. As he'd see into her mind that she was worried about their future kids.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian saw that she was worried for any future children. His hardened his resolve."Abigail you don't have to worry. I will not let him threaten us. If he fails I will end him. No hesitation or remorse. I will not let him threaten us or any children we might have."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She held a hand up and waved him over. "Of course, we need to plan the trials for the future. And I want you to know that I do want the best out come. But it's hard to imagine it right now....", She sighed.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian moved closer to her and then said."Abigail as long as we are together we will overcome anything. Even this. And while it might be hard to imagine I know that if you are by me the outcomes will never be to bad."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games