Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:40 pm
Wow.... everyone all at once huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:43 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
crying ~nods~
*hugs* awe, sorry to hear that.
Thank you.
Sorry we guys don't know how to act better.  

Syrotek
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:46 pm
Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
crying ~nods~
Thank you.
Sorry we guys don''t know how to act better.
It''s okay. Kenshin made me feel better.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:32 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6
Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
Iyamashi
GothAlucardFangirl6
crying ~nods~
Thank you.
Sorry we guys don''t know how to act better.
It''s okay. Kenshin made me feel better.
That's good to hear. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:11 am
Heh, I'm not even going to start, plus it'd take up like 9 = pages~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:26 pm
I got my first 2 cavities drilled today at 7:30 AM... and as soon as we finished ((9:30)) Mum decides to be a b***h and send me to school with my entire jaw NUMB. I couldn't talk or anything! SO she drops me off in front of the school and drives off. stressed I was numb for 3 ******** class periods! Then, when it finally wore off, it started throbing ((because I never went home for asprain)). Then next came gym... which means jumping up and down and shaking my head and making it hurt MORE. By the time I got on the bus, I was sick to my stomach from the pain. My mouth STILL hurts like hell. I can't eat anything. I can't drink anything that's not room temp. And it's making me wanna puke. ><  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:47 pm
>< Sounds painful!~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:11 pm
Dariram
Heh, I'm not even going to start, plus it'd take up like 9 = pages~
Awe, please do.

To Cami-chan: Hahah, your dentist sucks.
:3  

Syrotek
Crew

chessiejo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:43 pm
i hate the New Orleans "relief" effort

they are doing nothing, no water, no medicine, just crowd control

the Indonesians did better after the tsunami than we are doin now

there is my totally unrelated but necessary rant!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:56 pm
You have a point though....  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:21 pm
You can't really blame them. We're one of the most lousy/lazy bunch out there in the world. confused  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:31 am
Iyamashi
Wow, you don't know how much alike you are comparing to my friend at this moment. In a small way, I know how you feel. I've never been through this situation, but I've spent enough time with my friend to know how you feel.

Jhi, just leave it to time to erase him from your mind. Much pain, yeah, but you just have to endure it. It's the only thing anyone can do, including yourself, at moments like this.
sad

i`m so ******** =( i can`t let him go....i`m just going to keep trying no matter how much it hurts and how much time it takes, if i end up with him in the end then it`ll all be worth it, besides any time with him is well spent <3
i won`t give him up mad

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:24 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Wow, you don't know how much alike you are comparing to my friend at this moment. In a small way, I know how you feel. I've never been through this situation, but I've spent enough time with my friend to know how you feel.

Jhi, just leave it to time to erase him from your mind. Much pain, yeah, but you just have to endure it. It's the only thing anyone can do, including yourself, at moments like this.
sad

i`m so ******** =( i can`t let him go....i`m just going to keep trying no matter how much it hurts and how much time it takes, if i end up with him in the end then it`ll all be worth it, besides any time with him is well spent <3
i won`t give him up mad
xd
You should make up your mind and stick with it. It's better that way.
=P ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:22 pm
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi

sad

i won`t give him up mad
xd
You should make up your mind and stick with it. It's better that way.
=P ^__^
lol

yeah i know

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:12 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Quote:

i won`t give him up mad
Poor Jhi-Jhi-san. I know how you feel.

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games