Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
♥ Roxy's Giving Back. Giveaway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count.
+ ♥
100%
 100%  [ 158 ]
Total Votes : 158

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:00 pm
Yokies
Ritsmi

It's been so long since I've had Panda Express, I should probably go there with my boyfriend in the near future. emotion_awesome That sounds so sad, I can't believe he's had to go to three in such a short time! Yeah, he was very, very close to her. She literally called him her favorite, he was just heartbroken when his mom called him about it. They all went to the funeral, and it seems he's feeling a bit better, but I know it's still hard for him to get used to.

Much of the time when I make a lasagna the bottom of it does kind of burn a tad. Not enough to make it inedible, but it gets crispy haha. I'm not sure why, I've tried all kinds of ways to get it not to but it just doesn't work. xD The oven hates me haha. Meat and cheese are the best things ever, I always go "whoa" if someone tells me they don't like one or the other haha.

lmao you should. *O* the chow mein, orange chicken, and peanut shrimp, chicken egg roll <333333333 and damn. :c i must be. i wish i can be close to my grandma/pa but they only speak spanish. x:

dont you need like cooking spray like vegetable oil? O: idk what my sister sued, but it turned out fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:08 pm
Ritsmi

You're making me hungry, stahp. ; u; I really do want some orange chicken now. XD All of my grandparents are dead except for one, and like yours, she only speaks Spanish, so there is no getting close to her. xD She still likes me, but we don't talk all that much.

Hm.. I didn't think of that. I might have to use that next time. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Ritsmi

Familiar Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:14 pm
Yokies
Ritsmi

You're making me hungry, stahp. ; u; I really do want some orange chicken now. XD All of my grandparents are dead except for one, and like yours, she only speaks Spanish, so there is no getting close to her. xD She still likes me, but we don't talk all that much.

Hm.. I didn't think of that. I might have to use that next time. XD

i cant help it, they came back and they brought me nothin... Q.Q lmao makes me WANT to just inherit the language and just say things already! D:<

lmao how can you not? xDDDD its like when your cooking easy sunny side up. o3o  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:26 pm
Ritsmi

Omg that sucks so much. D= That's so disappointing. Haha yeah. It's too bad I wasn't brought up to learn any despite half my family being able to speak it. xD
But I got stuck with the side that doesn't so, lol.

Hey, everything else I cook doesn't need it! XD But I'll definitely try it next time~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:08 pm
Hi All !
Today I went to pick up my grad pictures (not the first time), and the photographer (very old) gave me a wink today... All the other time he was acting normal...
What's wrong with him ?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:12 pm
When he winked I was just laughing... But in reality... I was thinking WHAT THE HECK....  

Miss_XxAriaxX

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:30 am
lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:47 pm
ninja  

physically nauseating

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:17 pm
Tomorrow the dreadful day  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:42 am
Petpeeve of mine is when I'm in a group and tell them ill switch accounts and the name of accounts yet when i come back and tell em its me they play stupid or at least the leader and don't bother to add me back knowing i could help them survive in dms. :/  

KayaTesagi

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:42 pm
        Gah, I get my blood test results tomorrow, I'm so nervous! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:47 pm
Clasela

Oh no, what are you going in for? Nothing serious, I hope? emotion_kirakira  

And Another Thing

Sparkly Foe

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

And Another Thing

Sparkly Foe

9,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 pm
XxAriaxX
Hi All !
Today I went to pick up my grad pictures (not the first time), and the photographer (very old) gave me a wink today... All the other time he was acting normal...
What's wrong with him ?

Well, I'm sure he wasn't trying to be creepy, in fact, he was probably trying to be friendly. It just looks odd since he's so old ;A; So, I can't blame you for the feelings, but at least try to take it as a compliment 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 pm
Hello all!

Can I ask you all a favor?
Would you vote for me in an avvie contest?

VOTE FOR NUMBER FOUR!

Thank you so much!

uwucifer666

Demonic Datemate

12,525 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:59 pm
Clasela