Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:04 pm
Just wanted to put a shout out for you putting my art in your sig, Yokies! xD like, ever since you did I was getting so much requests. I guess you post in the forums a lot. Ahaha. c:

*flees*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:53 pm
-Fancy R

Oh really? emotion_kirakira That's pretty cool~ I'm happy you've been getting requests, your art is so nice. x3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:29 pm
Yokies
-Fancy R

Oh really? emotion_kirakira That's pretty cool~ I'm happy you've been getting requests, your art is so nice. x3

Haha, thank you! ;v; I feel like I'm going to be drawing you forever like every avatar you make is just ajksdhajsdh emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:39 pm
-Fancy R

Oi, I'm so flattered. cat_redface I'm starting to feel more confident in my skills! Haha~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

-Fancy R

Bloblike Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:52 pm
Yokies
-Fancy R

Oi, I'm so flattered. cat_redface I'm starting to feel more confident in my skills! Haha~

As you should! c:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:24 pm
Yokies

Not the abuse. xD Omg.

I think that would mean gravity hates it more than likes it. xD Gravity just sees it and it's like "screw that phone" and punches it to the ground haha.
Sometimes I forget Nokia is still a thing, like no one has those here. I just remember them being very durable.

At least the E4 is always cool. xD Gotta appreciate the diversity in them haha.
Oh god that would probably hurt. Magikarps are very hard (supposedly), like it's been stated in the anime that it's just skin and bone, you can't even eat it. xD

Oh gosh that god depressing real quick. XD

Yeah, that's something everyone should just realize is a bad idea. If you're anonymous, then it doesn't really matter, they don't know who you are or your information, but on sites where your name is clearly listed and sometimes even your location, people should know better. You don't give that information to just anyone.

I hope he's doing well too. I don't think he's really been around since he left, at least I haven't seen him anymore. If he has been on, I'm sure it's just to talk to the people he was really close with.
I have a couple of wings, but only because they got really really cheap. Like they were 100mil+ wings (at the time) and dropped to 10mil, so I bought them. Now.. the inflation has gotten so effin bad, some wings are over 2 billion right now.

I have to check. I haven't really been on it as of late. xD

User Image User Image

Well, I was more on the positive side that gravity loved it too much that it wants to hug your phone. However, due to lack of arms, there's nothing to catch your falling phone rofl The things that we come up with at times xD
      Oh yeah, Nokia's still a big thing on some countries. Probably because that was how they positioned themselves when they started. Although of course, it's fallen behind on Samsung and Apple in the world market.

Yeah, you just can't help but live in the moment you finally face that region's E4 for the first time. I admit though, I found Malva to be the toughest in this game, seeing as I don't have any Pokemon that is strong against her... except for my Mega Charizard.
      Wow, skin and bone eh? So maybe, their Splash actually can deal damages in the anime if they are that hard xD

That's why I hate it when there are news here about people being killed or raped (for girls) all because they decided to date someone they met online. Or their identities being stolen. And then there are these groups that bash social networks because of their "harmful effects" on people. I mean, hello, Facebook didn't force the victim to place every info about them on their homepage. Stop blaming others for their stupidity, for goodness' sake!

Maybe he has another account that doesn't carry his old name. I mean, if he pops in every now and then, he might cause a stir with people thinking he might have returned. I'm sure he still meets his friends here, but just not under Uncle Kenny's name.
      I have to admit, I am very much inclined on going along with the inflation. I mean, if one of the item I don't use now costs 100mil, then I would definitely sell it at that price. There are still things that I would like to buy here, and none of them are cheap anyway. I know it kind of makes me into a bad person since I'm helping worsen the economy here... but it's supply and demand. If they're willing to buy at a high price, then who am I to stop them? (I'm so bad!!)

I actually checked with my cousin. And would you believe it, I'm also a Bug type. Paras and Volbeat. How much of a coincidence is that? xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 9:26 pm
Yokies

I should have made time to catch up with you earlier. I just haven't been in the mood for much chatting lately.
emotion_hug But I hope you are well and that we can catch up as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:15 pm
Oh god I'm so sorry for not checking back on this. gonk I'll answer the messages soon!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:41 pm
Louisa Iris

I FEEL LIKE A CRAPPY ******** PERSON OMG.
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT ANSWERING THIS. FORGIVE ME. emotion_0A0

How have you beeeeeen? Gosh I feel so bad for putting off this reply for so long. :c I feel like our conversations aren't even relevant anymore. :c Buy I'll try to reply the best I can!

I guess maybe durability is a really big thing for phones in other countries. People here.. well they break their phones and get them replaced like nothing. My phone is breaking right now though, and if this extra phone we have doesn't work.. then I might be without one. sweatdrop I can't replace it so easily haha.

I don't really know which E4 member really gave me a hard time... out of any of them. o-o I need to think. xD Who gave me the toughest time!
I can imagine being hit with a Magikarp would be a terrible time.

Yup! It's the same thing when people want to blame the internet for bad things that happen offline. Like here recently, these two girls tried to kill their friend, apparently for Slenderman. That isn't the internet's fault, that's these girls stupidity and lack of logic and decency, along side their parents not teaching them right from wrong and monitoring the things they saw on the internet. If people would actually keep an eye on their kids while their on the computer, maybe these things would happen less!

I've been wondering lately what he's been up to, since I haven't seen him at all. It's really sad, since we used to see him all the time, but I guess thems the breaks.
Oh man, it's really, really sad how like two months ago I balked at the thought of 2bil wings, when there are a tons of items over 100bil in worth right now. It's just so... out of control. I don't think it's bad though, everyone has to keep up in any way they can in this economy. Of course you wouldn't sell your item for previous going rates when it wouldn't get you anywhere. That doesn't make you bad, that just makes you smart, and you're looking out for you, which no one can blame you for.

Omg. xDD Bug-types fo lyfe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:45 pm
Clasela

I answered your mail. ; w; I'm so sorry.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:39 am
Yokies

Don't be sorry! We've all been there and done it. I could disappear next week, so who knows! Haha, I thought I'd send you a little reminder. xD
Oh god, how old was your computer? D: I can relate to moving back in with your parents. I've moved back in with my mum for a month or so because s**t has hit the ceiling here, as they say. Plus, I've found it easier to save money, which is a bonus right now.
How's your little one, yourself and your husband?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:28 am
Clasela

Oh gosh, I really hope things can turn around for you. ; w; But yeah, moving back in with your parents can help in the money saving department, as long as they aren't blood suckers. xD
Oh we're doing alright. Since moving back, my husband's asthma has been a lot better. c: And my son has been excited to sleep in his own bed, albeit he fell out of it one night. xD I don't know how, it has a railing!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:04 pm
Yokies

Things are slowly starting to fall back into place. My dad could be considered a leech since he's drank and smoked all of his money away and is now calling on the debt I owe him for my car.
Which isn't exactly fair since he drives my car down to the shops and doesn't fill it up. And my mum has had to sell two of their other cars, to pay off the debt that my dad was supposed to pay off.
And blah, that's life in a nutshell. I've started to forgive him, but mum is missing $100 out of her purse and she said he's done it before..
Sorry to throw that on you, though. It's just easier in case I refer to it in the future. ^^
Aw, that's great news! Oh my goodness. Your son is very stealthy. I hope the fall wasn't too far?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:22 pm
Clasela

That's really sad to hear about. He isn't being fair at all about anything. He shouldn't be wasting away his money like that, and then trying to guilt you out of money when he uses your vehicle for free. Then to go and steal money right out of your mom's purse, that's disgusting. It's alright, you have the right to vent. *hug*

Oh no it wasn't far. It wasn't even a whole foot, his bed is pretty low. c: And we have carpet so even better lol. I still don't know how he did it though. He is also sneaky and underhanded! You see this picture, and the dog he's holding? We passed by it in the store and he picked it up. My husband told him we had to put it back, and he tells us the dog is sad and crying because we're leaving it. So as you can see, WE BOUGHT IT. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:32 pm
Yokies

Nope, he's been a mean b*****d, calling my mum awful things and blaming her for him having no money, when it's his own fault.

When you said dog, and I clicked the link, I was expecting a real dog! Haha. But damn, he's very manipulative, indeed. It's such a fun age though. My friend was telling me when she showed her son a photo of him as a toddler, he exclaimed, "you've got to be kidding me?"

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff