Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

"I have no doubt about that." David told Theo before releasing the snitch. "We better get back to it." he said scanning the sky again for the snitch. It seemed that Eun had already found it so he'd have to hurry up in his search.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
AC: 17
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Determined

Theo instantly went to searching as David had released it, but he had lost it in the transition. So, he began searching, hopeful that maybe it would show itself. He knew he could do it now. He felt determined that he would do it too. Nothing was better than confidence.

This time was harder however. He had no idea where to start and to no avail, for a time, he could not locate it. He hoped he could soon because it seemed someone had gotten a beat on it. He had no idea who that kid was however.

AC: 12
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes(+2 to Spotting), Natural Flyer, Great Catch(+2 to Catching)
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll: 6
Roll Number: 4
Lives: rofl ninja mrgreen  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

David kept on searching for the golden snitch. It was only a matter of time before he found it or it was caught. Either way David just kept thinking that this would be good practice.

Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye was glad that the brake was over. He flew up and looked for a target. Man this is hard when he can't hit seekers he closed his eyes and flew around in a circle and when he opened them he saw Crash. He took aim and tried to aim for the boy.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

Position: Beater
AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to AC, +5 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

{Out of Character:Sorry for slow posting, been lazy and now forgot who was on my team.}

Xistund

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:23 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: TBA

Theo kept watching the skies looking for that golden little ball that he just wanted to catch...just once. He wanted to show the others that he could compete with them despite his age. He's already gotten close, but he just needed to finish it.

Soon enough, Theo thought he caught a glimpse of it, but before he could follow the direction of the glimpse, it vanished again. He couldn't believe it. Was the sun playing tricks on him, or was it just his imagination. He could've swore he saw it. But now all he could do was sit there and keep looking, hoping to find the bloody snitch.

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes(+2 to Spotting), Natural Flyer, Great Catch(+2 to Catching)
Final Roll: 18
Roll Number: 16
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

David kept on searching for the golden snitch. It was only a matter of time before he found it or it was caught. Either way David just kept thinking that this would be good practice.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Determined

Theo kept his mouth shut as he searched, hoping to find the snitch before David, but knowing that might not be the case. He used David as a very good challenge for him. Why? Because David was better than he was. And a person becomes better when challenging themselves against a significantly better opponent.

Sadly, he still had yet to even find the faintest glimmer of gold in which he was searching for. This was starting to get a bit tedious, but he knew that he had to press forward. He had to become better. He continued his search, hoping to find this snitch.

Final Roll: 4
Roll Number: 2
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

Hmm... so he didn't block it this time.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna watched as Cam flew in to protect Alex and thought, seriously, is he the kid's guardian angel or something? In the end though it turned out that he was unable to block her hit and she watched as the bludger made contact with the first year. Ronna was somewhat curious how the first year would react but didn't linger her attention on her bludger or Alex to know. It made contact, that was enough for Ronna to know.

She turned her attention back to the rest of the field and noted that the seekers were fighting it out and David was having the best luck. She felt glad for him, but she was the type that she was generally happy for other's successes. She scanned the field contemplating on her next target. Knowing full well that Cam was avoiding her she decided to avoid him as well and focus on others.

Meanwhile she heard the swish of wind that meant the sound of a bludger coming and turned just in time to feel the bludger aimed by Keith hit her in her upper back near her shoulder. She winced and returned her focus to try outs.

Team One
Position: Applying for Beater
Aiming at: N/A
Roll:
Total:
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer) -1 (lost life) =14
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team) -1 (life lost
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [X] [O] [O]

Hit by Bludger: 5
Saved from Bludger: 0

{ Occ: Crash is on team one so with Tevyv and Ronna, by the way.

OOC: Sorry, missed Keith's hit while I was camping. Post fixed.}  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:45 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:55 am
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

He took his one last chance at a bottle of water, letting the cool liquid expand like ice in his chest and cool him off. A light layer of sweat beaded on his forehead and his moppy, sandy brown hair clung to his skin, nearly covering his eyes. Before he even realized it, the game had launched back into full speed, and one by one, each lion mounted their broom and shot up into the air to take their positions. He was one of the last to do so, rising up to where the beaters waited until the quaffle was tossed and the game officially began. He felt much better now after the break, rejuvenated (if only barely.) But he was ready. Or at least, he thought so. It was so much more difficult trying to keep up with the game when he was always moving, streaming across one end of the pitch to the next trying to keep up with who was who, who was on his team, and which one of the dotted red blurs they were. In all the chaos, he never noticed that a bludger Ronna had hit, was being deflected by Cameron on the other side of the pitch, so while he was looking for one of those stray iron ores, one had targeted his back and spiraled to him all at once! Bam! It bounced off his flesh, struck the back of his shoulder bone and nearly knocked him several meters out of the sky before he caught himself. He barely had time to recover as he navigated his broom slowly. Whipping around, he saw… another one. ”Oh… shi—“

BOOM! He braced himself, sheltered his face with his arms and gave a cry of pain when the ball collided into elbow and bounced away, it almost felt like the bone popped out of place and he hissed. ”Hey! We’re on the same team here!” He growled, his eyes turned toward Teyve, but now he was paranoid, and kept swinging his eyes left to right, just in case! This is so not what it’s cracked up to be!

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Team One: Beater
L1
AC= 12
Mods= (+4 to block the quaffle) (+2 to flying) (-2 health)
Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
((on mobile))
T1: 00
T2: 00
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:22 am
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye blinked there was three beaters on each team, now he understood why Remy had them hit targets it was bloody confusing to keep track of who was on your team and who was not when everyone was the same house. "Sorry..." He said trying to force a dumb grin rubbing the back of his head. He may have hit the wrong person but it was still a good shot and beaters had to be tough enough to handle a few loose shots.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to AC, +5 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

{Out of Character: >_< really sorry I thought Crash was still part of team two. Its clear I missed the post for the team switch.}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:38 pm
User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
fiery red hair and brown and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eunsaw the speck of gold that was the snitch. He flew off adter it, a smile on his face. "I have to get it." he as he flew after it.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 1 (Experience)
+ 6 Sighting
+ 6 Catch

Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll:
Post Number: 1/3
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Keith flew after another bludger and aimed at Tevye. That boy was the and Cameron were the biggest threat to his team position. But Cam was on his team, so there was nothing he could do. "Come on." he sad as he swung at the Bludger.

Team 2
AC: 10 + 3 (4 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 17
Modifiers: +5
Aiming at: Tevye
Final Roll: 25
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:00 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

He shook his head, trying to physically shake off the lingering pain from those bludgers, one right after the other, it really took a toll out on him. He refocused his attention, and spotted Teyve across the ways apologize. Crash laughed. ”Yeah, yeah, it’s cool, good shot, but, them not me!” He burst, laughing in between his statement as he tried to ignore the bristling pain in his shoulder and soared gently across the field. With his eyes having been on Teyve, he noticed Keith aim a perfect spiraling bludger straight for him. He grit his teeth and burst into the crossfire, trying to block the bludger with every muscle he had, and if he was lucky, send it right back at Keith.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Team One: Beater
L1
AC= 12
Mods= (+4 to block the quaffle) (+2 to flying) (-2 health)
Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
((on mobile))
T1: 00
T2: 00
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:05 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron managed to successfully block the first year from another one of Ronna's bludgers. This whole avoiding her thing isn't working, he realized, but he was glad that he made a quick enough decision on who to aim at. And unlucky for Crash, the bludger did hit him. Hazel eyes scanned the pitch for a different target. Tevye would have been his next target though Keith already sent one his way. He could try to aim at Crash again; however, he figured he would give him a break considering his own teammate sent a bludger his way. But really, who else could he aim at? The sixth year decided to avoid Ronna at all costs, so he would not be aiming one at her unless she aimed one at him. The boy's eyes trailed towards the keeper on the other side of the pitch: Minn. He could hit her, but she was so small, it didn't seem like she could even take a bludger. It's her fault for signing up, he told himself and aimed straight for her. In the back of his mind, Cam hoped one of the beaters on her team would defend her.

Team: 2
Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Minn Nolynn
People Hit: 4
Bludgers Blocked: 2
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 10
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games