Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:01 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she looked at Karrie in growing excitement.

"The water park would turn into a winter wonderland... Oh my gosh! Karrie! That's an amazing idea! And Tommy could serve hot chocolate and different kinds of warm tea and cider! That is such a good idea, Karrie! Will you be my partner in this, please?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:04 pm
*grins* Sounds good to me. You'll want an indoor area for people to warm up. Maybe you could serve some snacks there.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 pm
Amy grinned and quickly ran over to Karrie so she could straddle his lap. She wrapped her arms loosely around Karrie and looked at him in completely joy and excitement.

"This is perfect, Karrie! We'll be able to work together now, too! We'll make a great team. You're so creative and inventive and not just with cooking, as you've just proven again. We could add a small addition to the entrance building. We could design it to look like a ski lodge! We'll have a fireplace, leather couches, a small counter for Tommy to work at... I'm so excited! We'll have to start on this soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 pm
That sounds really good! We will have to start soon, so that it can be done before the ground's frozen. *pauses for a moment* We want it done before then anyway, so it can open then! *kisses Amy* I hope this isn't going to be too expensive for you...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:25 pm
Amy cupped Karrie's face and then kissed him deeply and soundly for a few minutes. She sucked and nibbled at his lips softly before she finally pulled back and grinned down at Karrie.

"You are incredible. Too bad we have this party right now and can't go home."

She rolled her hips once, slowly. "And no, it's not going to be expensive at all. Some day, I will have to tell you just how exactly my mother got most of her money. But think of it this way. She's a witch, has been alive for 1,900 years, and has many items from that time. Things that are considered relics now and are worth a lot of money. And, like I said, she's a witch. So don't you worry about that."

She grinned again and then began to nibble at Karrie's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:32 pm
It is too bad... Can't spend all of our time in bed, though. wink

*eyes widen slightly as he hears how old her mother is* Wow... I guess we don't have to worry about spending too much on Aqua Springs, then.

Mmmmm... I really hate to say this, but I should go home soon. I wanted to get up early tomorrow to go to the farmer's market. I wouldn't mind too much if you woke me up when you got home, though... *chuckles*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 pm
Amy frowned slightly, both in disappointment at Karrie having to leave and in not being able to elicit any type of response from him with her actions.

She nodded and then got off of his lap. "Alright. Farmer's market sounds good. I need to deliver some of the vegetables from my garden, anyway. Maybe I'll go with you."

She started picking up their drinks. "Thank you for coming Karrie. I appreciate it. I'll start making up plans for the winter stuff."

She smiled slightly, kissed his cheek, and then walked over to the bar.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:44 pm
That sounds good to me. smile

*follows her over to the bar, waiting until she puts the glasses down, then wraps his arms around her from behind* I meant it about waking me up when you get home. *leans down and kisses the side of her neck*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 pm
Amy smiled slightly and shrugged. "Yeah... if I get home at a good time. I might be here late. Even if no one else shows up, I need to help clean up."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:50 pm
I'm sure more people will show up. *turns her around and kisses her* I'll see you later. *holds her a moment longer, then turns around and walks away, glancing back over his shoulder and smiling at her just before he walks out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm
Amy waved to Karrie and gave a half smile to him when he smiled to her.

When he was gone, she turned back around, took the two glasses back behind the circular bar counter, and started washing them in the sink.

Tommy glanced over at her. "So, it might not be my business, but being the bartender, you can talk with me if you want. What was that just now? Karrie kissed you and you barely reacted."

Amy shook her head. "It's hard to react when you feel as sexually attractive as a plant. A person tends to find it hard to respond when they're afraid their own actions are boring and dull."

Tommy started to dry the first glass Amy had cleaned. He didn't really know how to respond. How do you discuss your boss's attractiveness without either being slapped with a lawsuit or having everything turn really awkward?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 pm
Lilith walks in and up to the bar.
"Psst...barkeep....Who do I show my invite to? Is this where the party is? am I too late?"

Lilith leaned back against the bar and looked around.

Lilith Amaranth

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:15 pm
Amy and Tommy looked up at the girl that came over to the bar. Amy smiled brightly and offered her hand to the girl to shake.

"Welcome! My name is Amethyst, Amy for short, and I'm part owner here. You don't need to worry about showing an invitation or being late. It's a relaxed party. Just have fun! Would you like a drink?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:19 pm
*rushes onto the pool deck followed by a silver dragon. Seeing Amy by the bar, she goes over there* I'm so sorry I'm late, Amy! gonk I laid down to take a nap and overslept!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 pm
Amy looked up at Kits and could help but laugh.

"Kits, it's ok! I'm just glad you made it. You missed Karrie, though. Do you want something to drink?"

She looked at Kits' outfit and whistled lowly, then chuckled. "You look awesome, Kits! Seriously, I think you should consider becoming a clothing designer. I'd definitely buy your outfits."

She nodded to the silver dragon by Kits' head. "Who's your friend?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games