Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:20 pm
-slightly nodding, he stands and stretches, working the kinks out of his neck and shoulders. Walking around the room, he keeps to the windows, watching the streets for anything suspicious. On the last leg of his watch, he stifles a yawn and shoulders the wall next to the window. Blinking a few times, he thinks he's seeing things until he peers closer, seeing dame walk out of the hostel and across the street, face almost unrecognizable with a detached look on it.

Abruptly waking Stubbs up, he tells him to take over while he goes after dame, rushing to get dressed and running out the door before Stubbs can protest or ask questions. Hitting the pavement, he sees dame a good block and a half up, walking with no purpose. First he strikes out in an all out run then slows to jogging. Soon, he's walking at a slow pace, more out of curiousity than anything else-

confused What the hell is she doing? Where is she going? Possibly meeting someone? mad

-slowing down even more, he goes into stealth mode-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:31 pm
Apple juice sounds good. *watches Amy try to avoid answering for a moment* Right... if you say so. He is really focused on Dame still. With her gone and not knowing where, I don't blame him for being worried. I'm worried too. *pauses for a moment* Besides, aren't you dating Kai?

*nods and flattens himself on the ground for Thistle to climb on his back*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:43 pm
{{I PMed Kai about this a couple weeks ago and he said it was okay if Kai and Amy broke up. I suggested that we just say that Kai and Amy talked when they went back to her house after they slept in MW that one night.}}

Amy grabbed the pitcher of apple juice in the fridge. She poured a glass of it and then put the pitcher back in the fridge. She grabbed a 7-Up while she had the fridge open. She took both drinks into the room and set the apple juice on the coffee table in front of Kits. She kept the pop in her hand as she walked over to the window seat and looked at the games inside.

"Actually, I broke up with Kai a couple weeks ago. We never saw each other and that was hard. I thought he'd want to come to GGB more often since I worked there and he said that he doesn't always feel comfortable at MW, but maybe it's just hard for him to go anywhere else."

She shrugged and glanced over at Kits. "I think it was best for both of us. It was an amicable split."

She sighed and sat down on the edge of the open window seat. "I want to be friends with a guy first and really get to know them before I date them. I never even considered dating anyone while I was on the road, so this is all new to me. I think I jumped into the 'dating pool' too fast and too far. You know, too much too quickly without knowing enough first."

She turned and reached into the box. She pulled out 'Mouse Trap' and then turned her head to Kits with a smile on her face. "Want to play?"

Thistle squeaked happily, nuzzled the side of Velcore's neck, and then hopped on his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:50 pm
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the two of you can stay friends, though. I don't know him very well, but he seems like a nice guy. confused A little odd maybe, but a nice guy.

It probably is a good idea to be friends with a guy first. I don't have a whole lot of experience with that, but I've heard that it helps the relationship last longer.

*smiles when Amy pulls a game out* Sure, I'll play.

*waits for Thistle to get situated, then slowly rises off the ground. He flies around the room once, then out to the living room*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm
Amy smiled brightly and slid down onto the floor and then scooted over to the coffee table. Good thing she had a long coffee table that could hold a game, drinks, and popcorn.

As she set the game up, she responded to Kits. "I'm sure we can stay friends. There weren't any hard feelings and we both agreed it was for the best."

She laughed softly and nodded. "Yes, he is a little odd. I like that. I like it when someone is a little odd. It's more interesting that way. Oh! We should watch 'A Walk to Remember' while we play this!"

She smiled when Velcore came flying out into the living room with Thistle on her back. She was glad to see things were okay between them. She thought they would be. Velcore was a sweetheart.

She popped in the DVD of 'A Walk to Remember' after Kits said she'd like to watch it, too. They played games, watched movies, and ate quite a bit of popcorn before she left for the night. Amy had had so much fun that day and loved getting to hang out with Kits so much. Girl time was even more fun than she had thought it would be!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:27 pm
dame continues walking, just wandering around, not really paying attention to where she was walking. She knows this is a bad plan, especially with her penchant for getting lost while on foot. Thankfully there were not skyscrapers trying to press in and crush her in this small little offset of a town. Down the lane a ways, she spies some green and heads that way.

Speeding up and heading that way, she finds the edge of some woods. dame smiles despite herself and paces around the outskirts for a while. Finally, making a decision, she goes towards a break in the trees and enters. Inside not even two hundred feet, she finds a small thicket containing a soft bed of moss. The young woman kneels down and touches it before flopping down on top of it, rubbing her cheek against it. She curls up slightly and continues to stroke the green lichen.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:29 pm
*After her morning trip, she lays back down, letting her mind traipse off. The hours slide by and the phones are quiet. She paces the room, knowing they should be on the move before they're found.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:36 am
-keeping close to the shadows, he tries to keep up with dame when her pace quickens. Mentally cursing for not having any weapons with him, he goes off on the thought of improvisation. Coming up on the last building before a clearing and woods, he sees her walking the line of green before finally going in. Confused, he waits to see if anyone comes out into view or goes in with her. Not wanting to lose her, he creeps in, looking around for something to pick up and use just in case. Choosing his footing carefully, he sticks to the trees, noting his surroundings and keeping his eyes peeled for dames hair.

At first he becomes very suspicious when he doesn't see anything remotely purple amongst all the green, and then he comes across a break. What he sees next nearly makes his heart lurch-from where he was positioned, it seemed dame was laid out in the open, either knocked out or worse-dead. Breaking out in full speed, he runs to where dame was laying, calling her name. As he reaches her, he drops to his knees and picks her up in his arms, checking for wounds. When he sees she's alive, he breathes a sigh of relief only to look around sharply to see who else was there or what had knocked her out. The scared shitless look in her eyes only makes matters worse, never crossing his mind that he's the one who just scared the living hell out of her-

Dame? Dame! Are you alright? What happened? Is someone else out here?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:06 am
dame screams slightly as someone rushes her and picks her up off the bed of moss, "What the ********!?" she tries to reach behind her to grab her gun and up her shorts to grab her stars but she is too disoriented to do either and just ends up pawing at her thigh. Her face is that of surprise and fright and slowly, slowly Flame's voice tunnels through hear ears into recognition. She stops fighting and looks up at him, relief flowing through her body as her eyes get a far off look to them again.

"What?" she tries hard to think about what he had said to her, "No, no, I'm fine..." she is speaking kind of slowly, "What...what happened? Nothing happened, Flame..." she places a hand on his cheek, "You're face is so beautiful..." dame's eyes go wide eek and she shakes her head thinking out loud..."Why did I say that? Why am I saying this?" She closes her eyes and confusion knits her brows, What is happening to me... In her mind she has scrambled away from Flame's arms to sit on her own against a tree, but in reality she hasn't moved an inch. "Is someone else out here? Aside from you and me? Not unless there's some robbers here..." she giggles somewhat maniacally, "Maybe some Merrymen? Or..." She rolls out of his arms and ends up lying on her back singing about 'Sir Robin' while moving her arms and feet as if she is marching.

((...what the ******** is she on? neutral ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:09 am
{{ stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:18 am
(( rofl

Weeeellll...we always knew she was an odd bird...))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 am
-still looking at her and their surroundings searchingly, he starts to get a very weary expression on his face when she starts babbling and carrying on. Her actions lead him to believe she's either been doped up or sleep deprived, but during all three shifts of the watch, no one suspicious had been around and she seemed on the edge of sleep when he left her room that night. Was she sick-mentally, physically or both? He just sits and watches as she lies on her back, air marching and singing show tunes. Becoming alarmed yet annoyed, he tries not to yell at her and starts talking in a low soothing voice-

Legs, have you been to sleep at all yet? What about food? Have you had anything to eat since we've been here?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:19 am
((Odd don't even BEGIN to describe it! xd Luffs joo, damey!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:27 am
She stops moving and turns over on her side, propping her head up on her hand, and looks at him, "Yes...I slept all last night...well, most of the night and morning...I also slept yesterday in the car ride...I ate my snacks from that grocery store...er..." a confused look passes over her face confused "Er...gas station? Whhhhhhhhyy?" she asks in a teasing voice, grinning at him playfully, green eyes flashing with amusement and delirium.

(( xp Katana.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:39 am
-rubbing his forehead, he groans wondering what game was dame up to. He didn't know whether to believe it was real or a ruse. She was a damn good actress and he still wasn't entirely sure she was playing him or not. He knows a lot of his judgement calls concerning her were headed by his feelings-

Because you're outside in the middle of the woods, singing and dancing in your pajamas, that's why. stare What is going on dame? If this is some kind of trick.... mad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games