Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 pm
Chione resisted the urge to shrink away from him as she thought his question over. What would he say should she admit her thoughts? Would he be mad at her, or would he calmly take it in? "Bomani," She began, her voice almost a whisper. "Would you be angry with me...if I said I was scared?" She asked, closing her eyes and preparing herself should the worse come to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Instead of being mad, Bomani smiled. "Chione...I could never be angry at you." he said softly, sincerely. "Why are you scared?" he asked, figuring there had to be something he could do to make it better for her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 pm
Chione opened her eyes slightly, a bit surprised, but overall relieved. However, that was short-lived as she began to answer his question. "I know it seems stupid to ask, but are you sure? And...about being a parent...I...I don't think I'll be a good mother. What if I make our baby cry? And, what if something happens to you because of me?" Her mind began to wander, going through all of the possibilities. After all, she still had her title by birth. Memories of the ambush during their latest adventure through the city, and she froze. She didn't want that to happen again, never.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:33 pm
"Chione..." Bomani whispered, almost as if in prayer. He looked directly into her eyes, and took both her hands into his.
"I am ready. We are perfect for each other...it made sense to take this step." he began, intending to address each of her concerns.
"And I am your husband...I will make sure I will do everything to make you a great mother." he assured her, kissing her softly on the lips. "You will be great. You are tender, sweet, and caring, all traits of a good mother. Our child will cry, but all babies cry, no matter what." he reminded her.
"And out here...your status doesn't matter. Nobody in this tribe knows who you really are. Nobody will ever need to. And if they do...I'm a warrior, Chione. I was born a warrior, and when I die, I will still be a warrior. And because of that, I will defend you, and our child, against anything." he promised, kissing her again.
"Trust me...we can do this. We will do this. Put aside your fear." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:45 pm
Chione began to feel at ease, each of her points being relieved by his words, with the exception of the last. "But, Bomani, though your heart beats in time with mine and my hands fit in yours," she said softly, squeezing his hand slightly, "aren't you putting yourself at risk?" She asked. "Even if you are a warrior...I..." She paused, reconsidering her words before continuing. "I almost don't want you to be." Chione looked up at him, hoping he understood. She never wanted him to be in a life or death situation ever again, never wanted to place him in that position. "I can't put you in danger again." She whispered, and then a chill went up her spine.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:48 pm
Bomani reached around and held her close to him. "I know, Chione..." he whispered. "When we go to live our life together, away from the tribe, I'll never have to fight again. We'll be safe. You'll no longer be a princess...just my wife. No one will even come to attack us, and I'll never need to put myself in danger." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 pm
Placing her hands to hold his face Chione sighed, considering his words. "Promise?" She asked looking up to him. If that was settled, then she felt ready. Just as long as he would not get hurt, or be placed in danger of any kind, she was willing to go through with the day's proceedings.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:06 pm
Bomani looked right into her eyes, nodding. "Promise." he said, leaning forward to seal it with a kiss. He kept her close, even when he pulled away.
"I love you, Chione." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm
"I love you too, Bomani." Chione murmured, holding him in return. "So...how does a wedding go about in your tribe?" She asked. She realized that she should have asked sooner, since she didn't want to look stupid.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 pm
"It will take place at night, around the fire." Bomani explained. "It's very simple, really. We stand there, and each give a promise to stay together no matter what, and the elder will then give us a blessing...and that's it. After that, there is a large feast in our honour." he explained.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm
"Hmm...so, aside for the preparations taking place later on in the day, we have nothing to do again, huh?" She asked, feeling better now. Chione didn't exactly want to get out of bed yet, as usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:42 am
Bomani smiled. "No, we don't have to do anything." he said. "Besides, usually the bride and groom never work the day of their wedding here." he added.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 pm
Chione moved so that she lied on her back, looking at the ceiling of the tent. "So, we're allowed to be lazy again." She laughed, before poking him in the ribs. Taking the sheets in her hands she brought them up so that the covers were at her chin, in order to keep her warm.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 pm
Bomani smiled, squirming a little when she poked his ribs. "Here." he said, sitting up. He managed to pick her up and sat Chione down in his lap, her head near his and her legs sticking out in front of him. He held her close, trying to help keep her warm.
"Better?" he whispered into her ear.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 pm
Chione allowed herself to be picked up, and actually liked this better. Being in his arms gave her a sense of security. "Yes." She said softly, leaning back and turning her head. Bringing a hand up she placed it on his cheek, allowing her to give him a kiss on his other cheek.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games