Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:25 pm
My precious house-elves! The games are about to begin!
Make sure you make it to the Stands to help me cheer on Team Ireland/Team Peru!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:44 pm
"Oh, come with me Annie, I know how much you love quidditch!" Noelle walks out of the kitchens, Annette trailing behind her.  

Daliaveyani

Alastryona

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm
"Annette almost forgot about Qudditch!" She hurried up and followed next to Noelle  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:07 am
Valaria gasps at the announcement and nearly cries. Being brand new to Hogwarts, she hasn't yet had a chance to familiarize herself to the castle. She decides to follow the crowd, a few steps behind, and nearly trips every few strides. "W-W-W-Wait f-for V-V-Valaria!" she cries.  

chloe_glow

Beloved Astronomer

9,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100

swiggityswootytootyfruity

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:11 am
Alexa also follows the ever-growing croud of wizards, witches, and house elves. She catches up to Valaria and holds out her hand with a smile. "Come here, silly. Alexa does not want anyone to be tripping! Alexa and Valaria should hurry to the stands."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 am
Sapphire Sage cleaned up the spilt meatballs and then hurried uot wiht the rest of the crowd. "TEAM IRELAND!!!" Phire cried as loud as her little elf lunges would let her.  

NoNeeds

1,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Alastryona

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:14 pm
Annette hears Sapphire yell. "TEAM IRELAND!" She shouts back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Freckles4d37
Alexa also follows the ever-growing croud of wizards, witches, and house elves. She catches up to Valaria and holds out her hand with a smile. "Come here, silly. Alexa does not want anyone to be tripping! Alexa and Valaria should hurry to the stands."

Valaria smiles big at Alexa and grabs her hand gladly, big eyes almost pouting joyously. "Th-Th-Thank y-you!" she cries, moving her stubbly little legs faster to keep up with the other elf.  

chloe_glow

Beloved Astronomer

9,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100

padfoott

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:50 pm
[[OCC: Hello, I was just wondering, as a first time poster in this section, where might the story be at the momet?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 am
Kairo walked into the kitchen very slowly not wanting to attract attention to himself. He walked to the nearest counter and begiun cleaning it off. "I'd better do what i have to and not make too much noise, I dont want to get into any trouble on my first day", he thought to himself.  

ii_Soulless_NCK

3,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alastryona

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm
Annette walks back into the kitchen after leaving the stands. She sees Kairo cleaning. "Hellos! Is you a new elf?" She asks. "If you is then will you help Annette? Lots of elves be gone to watch quidditch and there is still lots to do!" She runs over to where she left off and starts cooking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm
*alicia elf runs into the kitchens looks around and then gasps!*

What is you all doing being here? Don't you know the Quidditch World Cup is being here?!?! Go to the Stands and cheer on masters and misses in the game!

[[You guys can roleplay, chat, or whatever. You can also play the game when it's released. Any questions PM me!]]

IceeWitch

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 pm
padfoott
[[OCC: Hello, I was just wondering, as a first time poster in this section, where might the story be at the momet?]]

Sorry I'm replying really late. Right now, there's a summer event. The links are all above! To stay up to date on everything, always check the Entrance Hall for new posts.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:36 pm
(( Errrrrr.... New elf here.....Help? My elf is going to be named Angel))  

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:39 pm
l_Angel_Baby_l
(( Errrrrr.... New elf here.....Help? My elf is going to be named Angel))

hello Angel!! Read the message I posted a few posts above. It should help a little; if it doesn't PM me or feel free to ask your questions in The Stands. The members are willing to help!

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games