Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:12 pm
"I'm Raven.... say... want to come with me for a bit?..." Raven asked. Amber stopped running since she stopped crying. She looked around in the woods and say Raven and a kid. When she saw the kid, she froze. What the.... that kid... he looks so.... familiar..... Then when she saw Raven smile, she unfroze. "Run!" Amber called, then started running towards them. Raven heard Amber and faced her. "Feather Storm!" Once the feathers were shot, Raven grabbed Wrath and took off, flying towards the castle. "No!" Amber yelled, dodging the feathers and seeing Raven take Wrath. She yelled so loud she thought that even Chris and Ashi could have heard her. She didn't care. Then Amber started running after Raven.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 pm
"Let go!"Wrath yelled and struggled but Raven didn't let go.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm
"Not a chance," Raven said to Wrath. "let him go!" Amber yelled, still running after Raven. Raven flew to the castle and went in through a window. She flew over to a cell and threw Wrath in, then shut the cell and locked it. Amber caught up with Raven to see her put Wrath in the cell. "You better let him go now!" "Oh yeah? And who's gonna make me?" "I am! Leaf Needle!" "Feather Storm!" The two attacks clashed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:00 pm
Wrath banged on the cell bars but got shocked and backed away.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:08 pm
"Feather Storm!" "Flower Blossom!" The giant flower protected Amber, but Raven thought of something. "Beating of Wind Feathers!" The mass of feathers fell from the ceiling, hitting Amber. One hit her strangely on the top of her head, and she froze, having a flashback.

Amber was at a house, guessing it was her home. She went inside and saw her parents argueing. The was a little boy off to the side, looking scared. Amber stared at the boy's face for a while, then realized who it was. It was her younger brother... Wrath...

Amber snapped back to the present, then glared at Raven. "Time for you to lose.... Leaf Storm!" Then a mass of razor-sharp leaves flew out and hit Raven, dead on. She flew back from the attack, hitting the wall hard. She got up and panted heavily. "What... was... that?..." "A new move. Now leave!" "Not a chance!" "Leaf needle!" Then the needles flew at Raven, hitting her again. "F... fine...." Then Raven flew off. Amber panted for a bit, then walked over to Wrath's cell. "Wrath?... are... are you ok?..." Amber asked.

((sorry for the extra long post... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:11 pm
((It's ok.And GREAT way to get the flashback!!))

"I'm fine but who are you and why do you look familiar?"Wrath asked.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:07 pm
((THANKS!!!))

Amber sighed. "I'm.... I'm Amber.... Your older sister.... Wraith... I'm so sorry you were taken... It's my fault... Raven is... just evil.... she wants me, and Chris, and Lek (who seems to have disappeared agains...) ... I'm sorry you were dragged into this..." Then Amber got up and flicked her cat ears around, listening for Raven, while she found the keys and opened Wraith's cell. She held the cell door open, her tail flicking around, her ears still listened carefully in each direction in case Raven came back.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 3:53 pm
Wrath jumpped at his sister and hugged her "I was looking every where for you I knew there was still someone,"Wrath said crying a bit.

Chris and Ashi were now sitting in the den in Ashi's house."I worried about Amber shes be gone for awhile now," "Don't worry she'll be fine,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:02 pm
Emili ran back to the tree, for some reason she felt like she new it. she sat and leaned on it.

(gtg)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:05 pm
((oh ok,and what tree?))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:09 pm
A random tree of hers near urs....thats all. its a very big Tree...

here: User Image)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:10 pm
((Oh Ashi has a big tree too because the door lol))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:14 pm
(kk post plz)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:18 pm
Wrath looked up at his sister then walked over to a metal pole and picked it up.Then he layed it across his left arm and held his other arm up to it .There was a flash of light and soon he hade a mettal sword.

((One in the vid))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games