Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:39 pm
Without waiting for an answer, Patchstar picked the small she-kit in her jaws and jumped out of the Moon Tree. She landed in front of Cindermoon and Moonflower, nodded to them, and then made their way back home.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:34 pm
Eagleheart and Lexi padded onward in a comfortable silence. It was broken when Lexi shivered and mewed, "Im cold." Cold? We must be near Snowclan! Eagleheart thought as she sniffed the air. "Snowclan!" Eagleheart exclaimed. "Huh? Whats Snowclan?" Lexi asked. "It's my second favorite clan! Besides my birthclan, were almost home! Come on!" Eagleheart exclaimed as she pelted off into the forest! She could hear the pawsteps of Lexi right behind her, Wow, she's keeping up well, maybe we need her as an apprentice in Moonclan! They ran through the forest brushing pelts. They emerged through to a path where suddenly Eagleheart and Lexi flew into Cindermoon and Moonflower. Eagleheart scrambled around and picked herself and Cindermoon up. Eagleheart gave herself an embarassed shake and said, "Hi Cindermoon, Moonflower, Patchpaw, thi-" "It's Patchstar now." Mewkit pointed out. "Wow! Thats great!" Eagleheart exclaimed and licked Patchstar's head. She felt Lexi shift closer to her and looked over to see Moonflower bristling and giving a hostile stare to Lexi. "This is Lexi, shes a friend." Eagleheart said nudging Lexi. "Lets head beck to camp, I want to make her feel welcome."  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:57 pm
"Alright," mewed Patchstar and led her clanmates back to camp. "I hope you'll like MoonClan, Lexi," she added. "I'm the leader, Patchstar."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:18 pm
Mewkit staggered home looking exauhsted. "I met a StarClan cat!"
She whispered.  

MADLYALICE

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:19 pm
Moonflower looked over at the kit. "A Starclan cat?" She asked, puzzled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:30 am
Pantherpaw sat down close to the entrace of the camp and watched the others.He kept a close eye on Mewkit his favorite kit in the clan to watch. "No one likes me, no one even remembers me.Why do things like this always happen to me?"Pantherpaw whispered to himself,then walked over to Mewkit.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:07 am
"Pantherpaw! Hi!"
Mewkit barreled into the black apprentice with wide eyes
"I missed you!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:43 am
Cindermoon jumped up, "Eagleheart!! I found you!!!" Cindermoon started to purr, "see I knew I would find you eventually!! Where did you go?" Cindermoon started to jump up and down.
(aww, it's always nice to remember when we where apprentices!! blaugh )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:58 pm
ooc :when can i be an apprentice?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:21 pm
(i'm sure you've posted enough times, i'll make you one now.)

Patchstar nodded to her patrol and headed to the Moss Rock. She leaped on top of it and gave the familiar yowl,

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Moss Rock for a Clan meeting!"

She watched as her clan gathered beneath her, then she continued. "Cloverkit, you have reached the age of six moons. It's time for you to become an apprentice. From this day on until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Cloverpaw."

"Cloverpaw! Cloverpaw!" MoonClan cats chanted.

"Robinsong, you will mentor Cloverpaw."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:37 pm
ooc: u mean Joltpaw biggrin and thanks. this will be my 20+ post  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:18 pm
(really, last i checked it woulda been 16..?
anyway, yeah, i meant joltpaw. ^.^)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:22 pm
Mewkit fluffed her chest out and mewed, "When can I be an apprentice?"
Lightkit tried to placate her, but she shook him of and stormed over to her other brothers.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:56 pm
ooc: is my mentor on?  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:00 pm
(Yeah I am)
Robinsong walked up to her new apprentice and mewed,
"Greetings Joltpaw."  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games