Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadHattard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:06 pm
Jasper leaned as close as he could to Nana, till his lips touched her neck. "Here's the plan, father set up some bombs...I'll need you to use your fire powers, alright? Aim for that corner." He lifted her arm into the air, a gesture to the dance, but was actually pointed to the corner of the ceiling decorated with garlands of roses. "Before that happens though, I want either Indya or Cheshire to vanish with Mimicry's body, while the other gets Clairice and Alice out of here. That'll distract Rosalie and The Cardguards, but that means that we'll have to fight, the rest of us..."

He eyes averted to where The Hatter and Tick-Tock danced and over at the just arriving White Rabbit, Dormouse and March Hare. "I don't want to lose anyone...Indya, Cheshire, Clairice, Alice and Mimicry will be guaranteed safety, but this may be our last time together..." Jasper looked sullen, but quickly looked back to Nana and smiled. "I love you Nana."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:55 pm
Danciong by them indya mouthed the words "Time to start?" as she twirled around. She really hated it here , especially since a lot of men were eying her  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:28 pm
((haha, go for it, Tick! gay away!!! xd ))

Nana was smiling in admiration of her brilliant beloved until she heard that fateful phrase, 'this may be our last time together...'

She choked up and pulled away from Jasper so that she could look him in the eyes. Her own were filled with tears as she stared at him in horror. "Jasper, what are you saying? I--" She couldn't continue. She just hugged him tightly and whimpered, "I love you too, Jasper." She looked up at him, the tears no longer in her eyes but rolling down her cheeks. "When do I need to light it?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:20 pm
Jasper wiped the tears from her face and smiled. "Soon, my love. Very soon." Shifting his eyes up to Indya, he nodded in confirmation. First, they'd need a distraction. Thankfully, time was with them tonight as two card guards stepped forword and sounded their trumpets.

"ALL HAIL QUEEN OF HEARTS ROSALIE!" They cried in unison as Rosalie stood gracefully and approached the railing of her balcony.  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:38 pm
((Ok then, The White Rabbit is a butt bunny.))

Rabbit pulled his pocket watch from his jacket and frowned. "It's almost time for everyone to remove their mask..." He looked up at The March Hare nervously. "I do hope our friends can get through this..." He whispered. Meanwhile, Rosalie cleared her throat and began.

"Our masquerade has been a success thanks to my loyal subjects," The cat in Indya's arms hissed quietly. "despite the misfortunes of Wonderland thus far, tonight is the beginning of a new era. Tonight, the rebels will finally be exterminated and I will rebuild, reshape Wonderland into what it is meant to be."

Tick's eyes narrowed. She knew what Rosalie meant by that. Rosalie wanted to recreate their world to revolve around her. Force into everyone's minds that Rosalie was their god and nothing existed without her. Well, she was tired of it. Squeezing Hatter's hand, she stepped towards the front of the crowd and threw her mask forward. If Jasper and the others needs a distraction to free Mimicry, she would give them one.
"Now, Indya get Mimicry, Cheshire get Clairice out of here...Nana, I'll give you the signal." Jasper whispered to everyone.
"The only misfortune Wonderland has had, is having you as our Queen." Tick yelled, taking a step foreword, a few feet from the fountain and a few feet below the balcony. She would be too angry to notice Mimicry's disappearance.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:52 pm
"How dare you insult me peasant!" Rosalie retorted, but Tick continued. "I insult you?" She said in disbelief, folding her arms over her chest. "The way you rule, the way you treat us, your people, now that is insulting."

Rosalie's face was turning a darker shade of red by the second as Tick continued. "The only reason anyone bothered to show is fear for their lives...and that's simply pathetic. We shouldn't fear a selfish and narcisstic witch, you should fear us. And Rosalie, you were right about one thing, tonight is a new beginning. Tonight, this castle and your monarchy will fall!" Lifting her head high in the air, she turned and in mock curtsy, lifted her skirts so her knickers were showing, a large red heart visible on her rear-end. "All hail the queen."

(( rofl ))  

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 pm
Nodding indya put the cat down and snuck over to where mimicry was. Leaping up onto the railing she put her arms around him "Hold tight to me " They began to vanish until from the feet up until both mimicry and her were gone .

She reappeared at the caterpillar's mushroom, holding tightly to mimicry. "you alright " she put her head down onto his shoulder, glad to be able to hold him again  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:37 pm
((hell yeah, go Tick!!!))

The Hatter was a little shocked at first-- even he had not been expecting something of that caliber from sweet Tick-Tock. Then, a grin slowly spread over his face. That's my girl.

From where he stood, he hollered, "Aye, long live the Queen, in all her red-faced glory!" and proceeded to blow a large raspberry in the direction of the throne.

Nana nodded and smiled bravely, and couldn't help but let out a tentative little laugh at Tick and the Hatter's comical diversion. She hid her hands behind her back, out of Rosalie's view, and slowly they began to glow a bright, fiery red-orange. She looked over her shoulder at Jasper and waited for the signal.

The Night Faery
Captain

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:45 pm
Meanwhile, Cheshire picked up Clairice and wrapped an arm around Alice. "Here we go..." He whispered, vanishing. Reappearing at The Caterpillar's mushroom, Clairice was grinning ear-to-ear. "Guess what I've got..." She chimed happily.
Rosalie growled, shoving an index finger out angrily at Tick-Tock and The Hatter. "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!" She yelled. Immediately, the card guards rushed after the two. The commoners fled, leaving the group. Even from outside, they could hear the loud screams of "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!"
The White Rabbit had stepped to the side, allowing those in a rush to leave, surprising himself that he wasn't one of them. He wanted to stay though, he wanted to see Rosalie's downfall. Quickly, he looked around to make sure The March Hare and Dormouse were okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:54 pm
Jasper lunged foreword, taking hold of a Cardguards staff and shoving him back. Then, twirling the staff in his hand, his shoved the tip of the spear through the cardguard and pinning him into the wall.

Then, spreading his wings out, they knocked back hordes of the cards, giving the others time to prepare themselves for battle.  

MadHattard

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:05 pm
A swirl of pink smoke appeared before Indya's group. When it cleared, The Caterpillar and Miss Nera were there. "Is everyone alright?" Nera asked, kneeling besides Indya to examine Mimicry.
Mimicry looked worse up close. Nearly every visible inch of his body was bruised. His eyes were swollen closed and bloody. His whitish-blonde hair was caked with blood and his clothing was tattered and torn. The way he hardly moved made it obvious he had quite a few, if not alot, of broken bones. "Indya..." He moaned, shifting slightly and wincing as he rested his cheek in her lap. "So nice...to have you back."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm
"We're alright , at least one of us is " She looked worriedly down at mimicry "I've missed you love, " She bent down and kissed him  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:04 pm
"Tick?" said the Hatter, grunting as he fought off one card soldier with his blade, and another with his feet and free hand. "Now might be a good time to practice the combat I taught you!"

Nana shrieked and dodged a wildly swung staff, and shoved her burning hand into the card guard's gut. "JASPER, WHEN?!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 pm
as she pulled away she looked up at the caterpillar " I hate to do this but I must ask another favor of you . Heal mimicry please" She hated to see him like this, he looked so helpless  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:19 pm
"And what shall I recieve in return?" The Caterpillar asked. "I still haven't recieved my gem..." Clarice giggled then and stood before Caterpillar. "Actually Kittypillar...I stole it." Reaching into her doll, she pulled out the gem. "I switched it for the real one."
Tick-Tock nodded, crouching low before springing foreword and punching a Cardguard right in the jaw. "Got it covered, love." Meanwhile, Rosalie stared on in disbelief. "What? Tick-Tock..."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games