Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JynxJester

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 am

"Hi, my name is Jynx... Nice to meet you" said Jynx.

"and I'm Tanemon! Jynx is my new partner!" Tanemon said proudly. "Soon we will be as powerful as you guys!".

Jynx looked at the computer screen with a puzzled face...

"Is that some kind of game?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:51 pm

As much as he didn't want to reveal his secrets... Keyon bragged!

"Well, you could say that. Actually, this is a stream of data that's pouring out of Tamake's PC. He calls it the... what was it again, the 6th Sovereign. Right!" Keyon turned to Guilmon. "You found enough to satiate everyone, right?" Guilmon blinked. "What's satiaite?"
...... VEIN pops up on Keyon's head. "Enough for every one to eat?" "Oh yeah, I did!" Keyon sighed with embaressment as he turned back to his screen. "I'm trying to decode this, but I don't have the code key. WIthout that, I'm lost." He gave up as he looked at his digivice, and shoved it back out into th air. The screens broke up into little particles and vanished into thin air. "This thing is so wierd..." he said as stared at his digivice. "It even looks like a friggin credit card swiper."

omaru kazahata

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:30 pm

"Keyon you idiot." Tamake shrugged
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 am

"That thing, you got one too?" asked Jynx as he got out his digivice to show Keyon. "Mine looks a whole lot more simpler than yours, no place to put cards in" Jynx added.

Jynx Paused for a second...

"So... You guys know even where we are?"

JynxJester

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm

"we are in the digital world, this is drive city, you are a tamer and tanemon is your digimon"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Keyon looked to Guilmon, who both blinked at each other. "We're noobs lik you, don't ask us. But you can join us. Tamake's on a quest for immortality, and I want to get stronger. Even if it means siding with viruses, but once I get stronger, I'll be able to fare for myself!..... Eventually. Until then, Barbamon will and always will be me friend, along with his tamer."

"WHat do you have a gainst viruses Keyon? I'm a virus..." Guilmon snarl-spoke. "Oh nothing, Im just so used to deleting spam on bugged comps. is all..."

omaru kazahata

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:43 pm

right stare
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:12 pm

Jynx looked at Tanemon with her overly happy face.

"inmortalty... Getting stronger... I'm sorry guys, but I don't think I would be much help... presides... all I want to do is get back home" Jynx said as he got a little worried.

"NO" Shouted Tanemon.

The room looked over at Tanemon.

"Jynx, you got to stay here... its your destiny"

Jynx looked over at Tanemon with a confused face...

"Please stay longer" added Tanemon...

"Fine..." Jynx sighed "What are we doing first? How are we going to get Tamake Imortatly then?"

JynxJester

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:28 pm

"Beats me, but aparrently there are tamers with digimon like Barbamon, so maybe they have some hacking power..."
"They are the lords of the viruses after all. They're pretty strong, so I wouldn't be surprsied what they can do....." Guilmon paused for a second. "WHo are they again???" Keyon was stabbed with the complete obliviousness that his partner had. "You know that much about them without even knowing who they are???!!!"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 pm

"lets go shall we then, Jynx you can come to but carry tanemon, there will be many mega level digimon"

(exits to Great Digi-Forest)

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

JynxJester

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 am

Jynx picks up Tanemon and starts walking.

"Yup... got to be careful of those... mega level digimon"

It went slient for a moment.

"You don't know what that means, do you" Tanemon said.

"Haha, I'll explain it to you on the way there"

[exits to Great Digi-Forest]
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:59 pm

"Looks like you'll have to lose that appetite Guilmon."
"AAAAAAWWWWW!!!! But it's sooooo gooooood!!!!" he said as he was nomming... whaddya know!... another quesadilla. "Fine, I'm ready Keyon lets go!" Keyon smiled as he clipped his digivice back onto his belt and followed the two out the door and to the next area.

[EXIT -> Great Digi Forest]

omaru kazahata

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Jake watched as three people and their Digimon left the city towards the forest. Gummymon crawled out of Jake's backpack and onto his head. "Are we going to follow them?" Gummymon asked. "Nah." Jake answered. "Let's just keep looking around." Gummymon nodded, and they started looking in buildings for any sign of other life.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:12 pm

As Jake and Gummymon looked through the bottom floor of a building, a golden furred monkey-like digimon with a bone on its back jumped at them. Jake's guitar-like digivice showed an image of the digimon with information on it written in digicode. The good thing was that the digivice also said the information out loud. Apemon, the ape monster. Level, champion. Attacks, Metallic Fur and Mega Bone Stick. "Gummymon," Jake said, startled. "What does champion mean?" "It means that he's two levels higher than me." Gummymon answered with a worried look on his face. He leaped off Jake's head. "Bubble Blow!' He shouted as a bubble flew out of his mouth at Apemon. Apemon deflected it easily, whacking it with his bone, then grabbed onto Gummymon, squeezing the life out of him. Jake was in too much shock to react, but then his backpack started glowing, and out came one of his cards. Jake grabbed it and strummed it on his digitar's strings, and a wave of energy came out and hit Gummymon, surrounding him in flashing light. "Gummymon digivolve to," he changed into a small creature with long ears. "Terriermon! Terrier Tornado!" A small green twister surrounded Teriiermon, rushing at and hitting the baffled Apemon. "Bunny Blaster!" He spewed little green pellets, which hit Apemon right in the face. However, Apemon then got over his shock and started hitting Teriiermon with his club. Jake reached in his backpack and looked at his cards. Got it! He thought. He strummed a card on his digitar and said, "Digi-modify! Hacking!" A stream of energy went from Apemon to Teriiermon, which made Apemon look more tired and Terriermon more energized. Terriermon unleashed lots of his Bunny Blaster attack, and Apemon fled, running out of the building and back into the city. "I guess that does it for us and buildings." Jake said, and Terriermon nodded. They walked out of the building and found a place to shelter for a while.

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:54 pm

(you do realize you attacked one of my digimon in my house right?)
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games