Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 am

Wolf paused as he neared the city center and debated whether to ask for help in finding the archive or not. His eyes were scanning the streets when they locked on a sign that matched the name of what he was looking for. With a soft smile he turned and began to follow the signs towards the data collection site. He studied the various digimon as he travelled and wondered silently to himself about which might make strong allies and which would be incompatible with his goals and current allies. As he turned a final corner he saw a large structure before him and whistled softly before walking towards it purposefully. It was as D had said, he was only good at strategy and learning when it came to battle, anything else simply would not hold his attention sufficiently.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Wolf paused thoughtfully in front of the library and read the name aloud casually, The Archive Ship Memorial eh? Well one library is as good as another, guess it's time to buckle down and do some research on this world. I suppose the usual approach of Macro to Micro will be sufficient. D I'm going to need my pen and paper before I enter unless you want to get jostled. Moments later the bag opened and the pen and notebook fell out onto the ground before it closed again. Wolf nodded and scooped up the supplies before heading inside with a slight smile as he decided to wander around the building at first then ask for help in finding information.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Nero burst into the library and observed the surroundings. He had arrived in the city earlier from the Gecko Swamp and after getting cleaned up they headed into town. Him and his digimon of course. His original partner Gomamon and his newest addition Lopmon. The boy's sharp eyes scanned the building noticing a boy wandering around. Nero was surprised this had been the first human he had seen since he entered the digital world. Slowly the boy walked towards the other human and held out his hand,"The names Nero."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:26 pm

Wolf looked in surprise at the person that had come out of seemingly no where and addressed him, he looked at the other person with a slight smile before shaking his hand and saying, I'm called Wolf. That's not exactly my name but it's a long story and even my family calls me Wolf. Nice to meet you Nero. I'm new here and was just looking for information on the world. Have you been here long? As Wolf spoke he turned slightly and slipped the notebook under his left arm while tucking the pen safely away behind his ear.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"Nero wasn't my true name either but now it has became that." He said calmly. The human turned around and scanned the library to think. "I haven't been here for long, but still I've been through alot. This world, so perplexing, so vast, so wild." He turned back to wolf and continued,"Enough of that may I ask if you've found anything yet..? and have you seen any other humans.?" The last question he asked with great excitement as if he was searching for somebody.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Wolf shook his head shortly before pausing next to a shelf and taking a book down as he said, Nope, I haven't met or spoken to more than a handful of beings so far. It's a bid odd to go talk to monsters so I tend to just speak to those that look helpful and work my way to new locations. I started out in a forest to the southwest then went to the gear savannah yesterday and came here from there. I'm hoping to find a map of this world and preferabbly info on digimon so I know which are dangerous and which might be helpful. Beyond that I can't speak of anything familiarly. Have you met others? As he spoke Wolf tucked information away so that he had a better idea how the world worked.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Nero smiled as this was the perfect oppurtunity to show his intellect. The tamer closed his eyes for a second to think then opening them. He cleared his throat and then began,"This place, it's data. The being's here seem to be data taken into a living form. Perplexing isn't it. The digital world, an appropriate name isn't it. The being live, grow and die. It seems as if its an entire dimmension seperate, but truly it's just data. Not just computer data though, living data. The data in this world can grow, think, hurt, feel emotions. Somehow even stranger the beings of our world and this digital world can move. Data can become flesh and flesh can become data." He finished and turned tp Wolf,"But that simply is my opinion of this world."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Wolf nodded but showed little reaction from the insight, after a moment he realized that his lack of reaction would seem both rude and anti climatic so he said as a general response, Sorry if I don't react much but that's what a digimon already told me. Right now the information I'm working to gather is about organizations and allegiances in this world. As well as the more dangerous monsters. Last thing I want is to run into something unpleasant and die or end up a slave. I have also heard something about digimon having partners but I don't understand it yet. I'll figure more details out later but right now I need to find out what to avoid. Have you had any bad run in's yet? I almost got scorched by a fire breathing dino chasing another digimon. As he spoke Wolf began moving along the shelves again looking for more information on the world as a whole.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Nero looked at the human,"Digimon having partners.. wait shouldn't you have a digimon...? From what I understand that humans usually get a partner when they enter this world. Well a partner and this device." He unclipped the dark digivice from his belt and showed it to wolf. Gomamon jumped onto Nero's shoulder,"I'm his partner Gomamon."
Nero sighed an then turned to wolf,"I have only been in one area before this, it was a swamp filled with Gecko like digimon carrying tubas. They served their leader shoujengeckomon, who is usually in a foul mood."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:31 am

Wolf raised an eyebrow before looking closely at the digivice and nodding slightly as he said, Well I wonder about that. Regardless, I've made a friend or two but I have not gotten a partner in that sense. As he spoke he smiled slightly before saying, What does that digivice do anyway? As stated I'm not familiar with it. Is it useful? Looks kinda like a game or a music player to me. As he spoke Wolf shifted, the truth was that he did have a similar device in his bag with the sleeping demidevimon but it had not exactly been explained to him or really presented. It was simply in his bag at some point after his arrival. Calm brown eyes regarded Gomamon before Wolf said, Nice to meet you Gomamon, what exactly are you? You look aquatic with your body design but you're clearly moving on land. Are you amphibious by any chance?

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:44 am

Nero looked at the tamer in surprise,"But.. what I know Every human here has a digimon partner." He looked at the digivice and looked at it. "I.. I think it activates a sort of rapid evolution in the digimon."
Gomamon held out one of his claws,"I.. I'm gomamon an ocean beast type digimon. I'm pretty famous for my marching fishes technique. Er.. I'm a vaccine type and I can move on land or water."
Nero crossed his arms to think,"You sure you don't have one of these devices..?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Well I didn't see one in the real world and I haven't picked one up here. I wonder if one of the books has anything on it. As he spoke he shook the clawed flipper of gomamon. He was speaking the truth though he was omitting small important facts such as seeing it in his bag and just not picking it up. After shaking Gomamon's flipper he looked to the books and added, Um, you said ocean beast type then vaccine type, which is it? I understand what ocean beast means but what's a vaccine type? As he spoke he reached for one book titled Digimon variances. It was a large book but as he turned and set it on a table to open it was shown to be a picture book with various digimon and both evolutions as well as different color types. Wolf looked up suddenly as something else caught his attention, Wait, what do you mean rapid evolution? Maybe I'll have a partner too at some point and just haven't met them yet.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm

"On earth animals evolve and adapt over millions of years. In this digital world digimon can change into an entirely new form in a matter of seconds. This is somehow triggered by a tamer digimon relationship and a digivice. And as for vaccine, there are three attributes of digimon like a game of rock paper scissors. Vaccine Trumps virus, Virus trumps data and data trumps vaccine." He gripped the digivice tightly,"So have you ever seen one of these devices before..?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Wolf tilted his head as he listened to the others while reading the book, after a few minutes he said, According to this book Vaccine, Data, and Virus are alignments which I guess makes sense in a digital world. Vaccine types are good aligned, data are neutral, and virus are evil. Though what you said doesn't seem to apply to battle strength this book suggests that vaccine types often seek out viral types to fight and viral types tend to seek out data types to corrupt. That is an interesting twist. I wonder what happens if a viral type attacks a person? As he read Wolf flipped through the book slowly reading what he could about specific types of digimon that were apparently common in the world. After a moment he added, Well clearly the virus types are to be avoided for the most part. I think I'll search around the town or maybe the beach on the map to see if I can't find a partner of my own. If what you said is correct then it would be important for my safety if nothing else. As he finished speaking Wolf began to stand slowly and stretch only to have a heavy weight suddenly settle on his head. Wolf froze before moving his eyes towards the other two and saying, What exactly is on my head? As he spoke his eyes took on a slightly angry expression even as the green worm digimon on his head leaned down to look at him and said, Looks like I came at the right time, one of my friends told me I should be you partner. Since you're looking for one it works out well doesn't it? I'm Wormmon I'm a digimon that can evolve normally or armor digivolve. There should be a book to explain it somewhere. Nice to meet you.

Wolf took a slow breath and with hands that shook slightly with anger took the digimon from his head and set it on the table before saying, First of all I'm Wolf, nice to meet you. Secondly don't ever just perch on my head without permission. My first reaction was to lash out. Lastly, it's great that you'll be my partner but where's the digivice that he mentioned? The last was said as Wolf gestured towards Nero.

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rasenshurikennero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:14 pm

(*Cough*Introduce demidevimon)
Nero smiled,"After hanging out with this doofus for awhile it's nice to see intelligence." The human rubbed his chin and turned around walking to the end of the library. He picked up a rather large book and hauled it back to Wolf. "This book is called the digi-dex, it has data on roughly every digimon here. I've found a computer program similar to this.. but you don't seem to have a computer." Almost simultaneously as he finished speaking his HUD lens flipped in front of his right eye. The digi-dex program registered Wormmon's data and then retracted.
The tamer looked at Wolf and wormmon,"If you haven't seen your digivice, maybe if we fight the digivice will appear. I mean when we got into a fight with endigomon, the digivice appeared in my hands and activated causing Gomamon to digivolve into ikkakumon."

The human stared at the device, on screen was a sprite of Lopmon his newly recruited digimon sleeping. As he scrolled through the options he could tell this was a particularly advanced device. Somehow this caused his digimon to temporarily change.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games