Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:35 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Celeanor
Participating Soquili: Seresai
Link to Teepee: Here

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?:
Bright eyes blinked owlishly for a moment, then the white mare laughed. "It is always important, but I suppose it comes in handy when you want to outrun a pack of flies.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?:
"Luck. Speed takes skill, luck is a blessing from the Spirits."

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?:
"To get to the nearest lake fast and jump in!"

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all?
"Wind soquili, of course!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:35 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Dayunsi
Link to Teepee: Rynth's Teepee

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: It can be a way to cool off, at least until you stop. I know the little foals can race each other to the near by river and then cool off with water races where the river is deepest. I guess the flyers can do the same.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: I would have to say Strength. With intelligence you have quickness of thought, with stamina you have endurance, luck can be connected to speed also. Courage is something that can help you have the drive to act quickly and yet strength is not something that goes hand in hand with speed.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: Myself I shall just content with speeding up the growth of some leafy trees for some nice cool shade. Not that I can speed up nature but there are ways of talking to the plants around us that make them especially wish to reach up into the air to provide shelter.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Between the nixie in the water races and the winds in the air, I would have to say the flutters. *he smiles softly* While we might not have the endurance, we are unmatched for darting around.

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Thane
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Thane tilted his head side ways, his silky hair glimmering in the sunlight, as if trying to help him considered this season better, and what might it have to do with speed. "Well... I actually can't think of anything that might give speed more importance in summer, at least greater than it any other time of the year. In fact, summer may be the least important season when considered speed. Speed is always important to me, because I'm supposed to be faster, as well stronger and smarter than opponents. I suppose it would be useful in escape, while in winter, it may be easier to hide for some?" He shrugged as if giving it too much thought, and he has decided to let it go.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?:
"My first thought is courage. Speed you can test any time, can grow just by exertion, and sometimes, it just comes from being born with better muscles and heart. Courage, too you can be born with, but it takes a certain character to hold onto it and let it grow and become.. well, more."

"Honestly, ma'am, or.. er.. sir, I don't think I will use speed to 'beat the heat' at all. More than likely, I'd be using stamina this time of the season."

"Wind, like myself. Our bones are more hollow so that we are able to fly, and so that would make us lighter on land as well." He smiled sweetly, bowed once, and turned to trot back home and watch the waves crash in.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:34 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite
Link to Teepee: link

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Well...I...I don't particularly think running about pointlessly is a good idea in the heat of the summer sun. I think it would be better to take things a little more slowly, though I suppose if you're quick enough the wind against you will help keep you cool. And, as a wing-blessed Soquili myself, I find if I build up enough momentum I can glide a bit, which is relaxing. I'm not working and getting hotter from exercise, but I am enjoying the breeze from flying. So I suppose, yes, speed is important even in the hot months, because it can be used to help cool down. Though...lying in the shade would work alright as well...

Oh, hm. Courage I suppose, if only because most associate speed with 'running away'. If you think about it though, you could also be using your speed to run towards trouble, in order to help. But generally speaking, I'll say courage.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: Oh dear, I think I'll just repeat my answer to the first question... unless you count racing for the single spot of shade as 'beating the heat'. I'm not sure though, it seems like a great waste of energy to run for a spot to relax in. ...not to mention my cousin's quicker than I am when on the ground anyway.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Oh, hm, this one is tough. Do you mean on land? Because on land I would have to guess... Actually I'm not totally certain. My cousin is rather good at running though and he's an 'earth' Soquili... Well, I would guess in the air Flutters might have good 'speed' if only because as tiny as they can make themselves, the wind will help them move along pretty quick if they catch it right. And in the water, probably the Mers. Or maybe those new little ones, Nixie? I hear they like to race, they must be pretty good at it if they practice.  

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Lord_Lillith
Participating Soquili:Zayford
Link to Teepee:Teepee

I would have to say, speed is very VERY important, to get away from the Soquili you trick, by getting them to step on one of my charged stone. I laugh so hard, and they get so angry. Its easier to hide in the fall, me being small, i can dodge into a pile of leaves I had made for just the case. Or winter, same way with snow, spring, it rains a lot, so they cant see as well and it's slippery, so they fall. **smiles big** But in summer, when it's bright out, and sunny out, I need to run my hoofs off if I wanna stay alive. I mean, They would beat me black and blue, even though I have black and blue in my hair, I don't want my skin to match >.<

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: I would have to say strength, even though I am very strong myself. **cough cough** Strength is very different from speed, for one, being stong will slow you down. Muscle is heavier then fat. So it would really slow me down, so I would say that is the the most unlike speed.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: I will run around near the lakes, feeling the cool breeze I am creating against me, and my wings. They may be little, but they do help to cool me down but the cold air passing over my wings, they ate like bat wings, so it would have the same effect as elephant ears. If those even exist?? What is an elephant? Where did that come from??? I must be thinking too hard, geeeze, these questions. (jk)

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all?I would have to think the wind soquili, because they are lighter, and can flap their wings to make them even faster!! I wish my wings were bigger so I could do that. But I really am proud of how great I look with my wings. **cool smile**  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:18 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: stormflower
Participating Soquili: Nokomis
Link to Teepee: click

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: The faster one goes the more you can be at one with the Wind, the sound of bells joining together in harmony

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Intelligence

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: Fly with the wind

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? One of the sea I've seen have greater speed then those of us graced with flight.  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

MargeXX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:01 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: MargeXX
Participating Soquili: Lorin

"It really isn't. Summer is that time of the year when you can just laze about and enjoy the sun. Speed's more of a winter thing, then you can warm yourself so you don't drop dead in an ice cube."

"Courage, of course. Speed's about fleeing, courage is about standing your ground."

"By running to a pond to swim?"

"Those tiny rabbit-tailed usdia. One of them went past me so quick the other day that it took me a moment to figure out what the heck it was!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:36 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Briallan Oralee
Link to Teepee:xXx

She knew the answer to this all to well. summer meant hot months and the predators would be most out. "Speed is most important because it allows you to get away fro danger faster. with the warmer days come the predators."

Her ears gave a small flick before flicking forward." Most unlike speed would be courage; for courage does not measure on how fast one can more but how willing they are to face their fears."

She nearly giggled at the thought of exerting ones self and warming up just to cool down. "That's a bit of a trick question.. though I'd think if I had to get to a pool of water swiftly I'd use my speed to get there."

"Are we speaking for land, water, or air? For on land alone it is the slender cerynei who take that one.. we're just built to spring and run you know." She beamed with pride of her father's bloodline. "But in the air I'd say that the angeni would take that debate hooves down.. all those extra wings.. just more power to propel yourself in the wind's currents. and in the water. it is the mer.. those powerful tails.. they're just built for it. So you see it really does depend."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:15 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

"Prey animals tend to migrate around this time of year" Taarab nodded, smiling slightly, "So one of the huntresses would have to be swift to hunt them, and should the herd move its way into the flock, a Stallion must be swift to get to safety."

"Seems I've become repetitive so soon" Taarab shrugged, smirking slightly, "Luck, as I seem to usually answer."

Taarab looked confused, frowning a bit as one eyebrow raised, the other furrowing, "You wouldn't. At all. You'd warm your body up and possibly overheat. Its better to go slow in the heat."

Looking a bit smug, Taarab flexed his claws, "the harpy mistresses are the swiftest of them all... Though Whos fastest where depends on how their claws are. A full blooded is faster in the woods and mountains, a two clawed is faster in the plains, and completely hooved is fastest outside of the forest."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ol-j-man/Mediciner
Participating Soquili: Bernard

"Well I'd hope that's obvious!" Bernard replied with a blink. "To escape the heat, you have to be able to find shelter quickly."

Bernard pondered this. "Intelligence," he said after a while, and then sighed. "Mother thought I was a slow foal in more ways than one."

"Like I said, by running to shelter as fast as I can. Or to leap into a pool! Actually that sounds very tempting . . . Let's wrap up this questionnaire?"

Again the large war horse considered for a short while, though he was eager to get to the river for a bath. "Hmm. Land speed goes to the wingless Soquili with the heritage of those who do have wings; lighter bone structure and all. Flying speed of course go to the angeni. Swim speed? Er . . . I haven't the slightest. All the ones with fins look like they can swim fast to me."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:51 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Teh Roarie
Participating Soquili: Hototo
Link to Teepee: here

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Of course speed is important during all times of year but summertime...ah...you need that speed to run and flee and jump and play.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Luck. Can't think of two things more different. You don't need luck to have speed...though perhaps a little luck might help you get away quicker.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: A good old run to the water hole to get all sweaty and then really cool off. Now that's a summer pastime I love.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Hmm...good one. I'd have to say...a wingless wind cerynei cross. Lighter bones and those long limber legs. Yeah, that would make you quick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Heart
Link to Teepee: Teepee of Doom

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: It helps get me to the shade and cool water fast enough so I can cool down.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Strength, it's nice but nothing like the speed and agility with it.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: Well same as the first question, would it be not?

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? I believe the Kirin have the best speeed with their grace and swift moves.  

Kiara Lime

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: DemonWingedpoetGirl
Participating Soquili: Tyler

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: *Pish* The same reason why its good any other time of year a quick get away.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: . . .i would say that . . . *pauses in thought for a second* that strength would have to be the most opposite of speed. Because if you strong you don't have to run away.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: i will speed my way right on into a nice cool watering hole.

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? well foot speed i would have to say the Kirin with their light step and what not have most beat. However if your counting on wings not just feet then the angie i think would be rather fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:55 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sillyangelkitty
Participating Soquili: Yori
Link to Teepee: Linkie

Why do you think speed is important during the summertime?: Yori thinks a minute. "Ummm speed is good for when you are trying to win a race. And you know summer time means lots of fun activities!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which is most unlike Speed?: Yori gets a thoughtful look. "Luck. You can't train for luck it just happens. Where you can train to be more speedy!"

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: Yori grins. "I'm gonna beat the heat by running for the river! Cause you know the water feels good on a hot day."

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? Yori thnks a bit. "Umm unicorns. Cause Nola sure can run fast."  

SillyAngelKitty

Beloved Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Flatterer 200

Akira-Kisho

Shameless Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:06 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Akira-Kisho
Participating Soquili: Nola
Link to Teepee: Here

Hmm, I believe it's the thrill of the wind tickling your hair as you run as fast as you can over glittering springs and up steep mountains. It's the thrill of the season, yes? Summer is freedom. To run as fast as you can, well...that's quite freeing isn't it?

Luck most likely. You've got to be smart to know the fastest ways, got to have strong legs to move, the courage to go far and obviously, the speed to even go. Luck is chance. There's no speed in that.

Summer's warming up out there, how will you use speed to beat the heat?: "Run to the shades, my friend. Run to the shades. Probably head to a body of water too. I live in the mountains though, so it's generally never too hot."

Bonus question: Which group of Soquili do you think has the best speed of all? "Wind. You can pound your hooves against the ground as hard as you can, but when you see a Wind soq fly, there's nothing that can beat that."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games