Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:08 pm
"Okay. I'm going to Ollivander for two weeks, starting the day after I get home. The day after I get back, we're going to California. That'll be about...the second week of July. After a week on the coast, I'm going to Scotland."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:19 pm
Then FRANCE!!! *laughs*

Hey, if we stay at my house long enough, we may have to go to the train together!

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:38 pm
"What? What train?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:57 pm
Neavah decided to go into Ashley compartment and sit across from her on the other bench. Not wanting to wake her she pulls out a book and starts reading.  

the_cereal_queen

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:28 pm
::Gets up out of seat and walks out and heads towards the compartment holding all the owls and other animals thats not with there owners. Heads over towards Tala. Unlocks her cage and carries her to one of the benchs. SIts down and starts to pet her and let her nibble on one of my fingers.:: "We're going home girl. Then we'll be heading on a few trips." ::smiles::  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:32 am
ashley wakes up and sees Neavah sitting across from her.
" What book is that?" eyeing the book she is reading.

Lorrieta

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:57 am
Kitty listened to Sam and Summer's conversation while she played with Tommy the cat, "Wow, sounds like you two are going to have a really action-packed summer break!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:02 pm
"I'm kinda scared about Scotland though."  

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm
"Why?" asked a puzzled Kitty as she conjured a red ribbon for Tommy to try to catch.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:54 pm
Animekitty47
"Why?" asked a puzzled Kitty as she conjured a red ribbon for Tommy to try to catch.

((ooc omg the post button disappeared that will make things annoyingly evil))
"yes kitty the book series i was talking about would be the wheel of time altho mat is my fav character
and im assuming you know who min is from that series ? you were also right about what i meant when i said that i wanted the smallest kitten "
"sam when i said i wanted the smallest kitten i meant out of the ones availbe that havent been taken"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:58 pm
"Mat is amusing," grinned Kitty as she jerked the ribbon away from Tommy as he tried to grab it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm
"yes mat is very amusing i like his personality but then again he reminds me of a rogue in D&D just like gambit from marvel comics does
also i find it very ironic that the chick he marries is also the leader of the army he is fighting XD i want to read the next book but i have to wait for peeps to sort through the tons of notes that robert jorden made on each of the characters
did you know that for each character that only says one or two things in that seris robert jorden made about 30 crates of notes about where they live what happens around them the personality of the character how they view all of the other characters in the book how other characters veiw them and all of that is just for some one like a random vender selling meat pies to mat or something like that"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 pm
::Once finished petting Tala; walks to her cage and puts her back into it!! Then heads out and walks to the compartment that has my trunk and stuff into it! Pulls out a book out of messenger bag and sits down and reads. Sees Luna laying on the a cushion under the window so the sun will shine down on her.:: "Hey girl!!" ::Begins to read book.::  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:01 pm
"Oh well, my mom is having a..party..are very big one...For the whole nation..." I said, stroking my cat. "That's fine James. You can take the smallest one."  

cocosam

techpriest35 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:35 pm
"yay is the cat a boy or a girl?"
((ooc im going to use a random number generator to tell me the answer))
its a girl!!! yay its new name is mini min

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games