Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:03 pm
ForeverLenalee
yawnz.... hm... i wanna ask, does anyone have a elegant veil they dont need? if someone does, can i borrow it for a little while because i wanna do some experiment on it XD

sorry, not me...and i'm nowhere near affording one...
*silently tiptoes away* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:12 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
yawnz.... hm... i wanna ask, does anyone have a elegant veil they dont need? if someone does, can i borrow it for a little while because i wanna do some experiment on it XD

caught u already XD i would be able to afford it before, but then now because of some stupid and badly timed investments, im almost penniless T-T... sold elemental wings for holy gaunt, and now look at the prices... next i sold my elemental hair and gift of the goddess for the two plushies, and guess what the prices are now for the plushies.... O.o... and lolz, did gaia just change the standing position for the angel and devil imp potion? O.o...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:23 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

caught u already XD i would be able to afford it before, but then now because of some stupid and badly timed investments, im almost penniless T-T... sold elemental wings for holy gaunt, and now look at the prices... next i sold my elemental hair and gift of the goddess for the two plushies, and guess what the prices are now for the plushies.... O.o... and lolz, did gaia just change the standing position for the angel and devil imp potion? O.o...

pretty much, though you must admit that you fell for the majority of the obvious traps....sorry to say that though  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:24 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

pretty much, though you must admit that you fell for the majority of the obvious traps....sorry to say that though

well... i guess it was just a rush of blood and the little person inside ur head that keeps on saying "i gotta have that.... now!!!!" sweatdrop  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 pm
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

well... i guess it was just a rush of blood and the little person inside ur head that keeps on saying "i gotta have that.... now!!!!" sweatdrop

well, not much to expect from a typical WoW player (no offense, but i swear to god that all my friends who play that game think very similar to you)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:51 pm
=O? *reads previous quotes*

*shrugs* ^^;;;

=O as for u Ron, my same rating goes~
cause i cant remember what i said before, and i dont wanna give u lower ^^;;; sweatdrop  

scintillio

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:13 pm
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... dammit they changed the standing pose of devil and angel imp potion T-T  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:17 pm
ForeverLenalee
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... dammit they changed the standing pose of devil and angel imp potion T-T

wasn't only the legs that has changed? that's nothing too huge of concern, is it?  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:26 pm
Ronzalpha201
ForeverLenalee

wasn't only the legs that has changed? that's nothing too huge of concern, is it?

... um... yes it does... if the legs turn back into the original pose for all avis, my dream avi would not look right... i wanted the legs to be together T-T.... makes the hovering effect, or else it doesnt look too good...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:02 pm
User Image
Total Value: 440,745 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Pixie
Holy Gauntlets
Enchanted Book 2nd Gen.
Celestial Wrap
Elegant Veil
Elegant Veil
Angel Imp Potion

User Image
Total Value: 228,166 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Vampire Hunter Hat
Summoning Tome
Neutral Starter Glam Girl Dress
Gothic Veil
Alruna's Rose 2nd Gen
Devil Imp Potion
or 2nd version:
User Image
Total Value: 753,852 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Demonic Pendant
Vampire Hunter Hat
Summoning Tome
Neutral Starter Glam Girl Dress
Gothic Veil
Alruna's Rose 2nd Gen
Devil Imp Potion

yawnz.... comments? (oh ya, going for naked hack so uh... if anyone knows how to or have the materials help me out ya? ... its not for perverted purposes, its more for avi purposes XD)  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:15 pm
Avi1: Ahhh...you took my idea on the light blue hair. That actually looks better. biggrin

Avi2 and 3: Hmmm... I know the only key difference is the pendant, but...I think the Rose Crown is a bit much. Yea..look the Crown keep the Goth Veil.

All-in-all, nice job Lena-san. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:16 pm
Mulizak
Avi1: Ahhh...you took my idea on the light blue hair. That actually looks better. biggrin

Avi2 and 3: Hmmm... I know the only key difference is the pendant, but...I think the Rose Crown is a bit much. Yea..look the Crown keep the Goth Veil.

thx ^-^ but this is all kinda... not gonna have the same effect because stupid gaia changed the feets back into original position T-T....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Mulizak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:21 pm
ForeverLenalee
Mulizak

thx ^-^ but this is all kinda... not gonna have the same effect because stupid gaia changed the feets back into original position T-T....

Well, think of it as a challenge. 3nodding Usually, an accident turns out to be an asset. Just give it a try and see what happens. smile heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:22 pm
Lookin good Mulizak. 9/10  

tkdauronXIII

Mulizak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:25 pm
9.5/10

Thanks. biggrin
But I wanted Death Whisper to stay a scythe though. cry It would of made me look SOOO much better.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 807 808 809 810 811 812 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games