Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

serbus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 pm
Midnight rating. 7/10  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:14 am
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie
I'm sorry! But I will not calm down. I don't like it when people disrespect me like that and don't even know me. I didn't say s**t to him for him to give me an attitude like that.

And to be frank....I'm getting sick of this guild. I have put so much time and gold into trying to help this guild and get it back up on it's feet...but you know what...all of that is in vain...I don't really care anymore....i'm sorry....

eh.... well.... no offense or anything, but then sometimes you have to be able to deal with many different people in this world, some that you like, some that you don't... this world does not really exist for one person, you need to work around them, not making them work around you... in society you are going to meet alot more assholes like that... ( sorry ronnie i guess u really ticked her off this time) but then if you are going to blow up after just one, think about what would happen to the many others to come... i know this is hard, but you really need to learn to take some of the !@#!#$#!$!$ cow poopoo and continue on what you are doing... if you stop at every little turbulence in your life, its going to be a hard one for you kylie... (and uh... if this makes u even more annoyed... sorry about that >.< im just trying to help)

I know what your saying...and trust me, I've met many people in real life who are much much worse than Ron. But the thing that gets me is that we come here to escape from all this sort of bullshit from real life...and we get it here too.

And you know what Lena...It's about having respect for each other and being here for each other....not criticizing and talking s**t every chance we get. I wouldn't be mad if he didn't get in my face about my "energy bills". Wtf....whatever...

ya... i guess so... but common, ur not really gonna quit just because of one guy right? we'll give him a beating next time he gets on pirate

uh-oh, that did not sound so good...
anyways, sorry about that kylie. i didn't mean to offend you, but since auron made it a challenge, i decided to say "bring it on!" i'm pretty sure you remember those times from last year. of course, i didn't put any emoticons on, so sorry about that. are you ok? you seemed to rather be .....a bit inconsistent with your moods these days...what happened? Again, sorry, it was at night and you know how random i am....
8/10, the ducky seems out of place.  

Ronzalpha201

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 am
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Thing is...I've already committed myself to the event for the guild. So...I can't dissapoint the members....

I just wish Ron wasn't such an a** to me....when he doesn't know me...and I don't know....I felt really hurt...I've never been this hurt by another member before....but whatever....thing is, I thought he was always cool too...because he introduced me into this guild....and I guess I was wrong about him... sweatdrop

Anyways....I'm out...for the night at least.

again, sorry. i just have this wierd brain that suddenly remembers stuff that i'm not supposed to remember....as for the energy bill and nature thing, i was just fooling around. you shouldn't take it too directly. actually, i happen to be in one of the project teams in NYC build external power sources, such as solar panels and wind turbines...as well as a "green" NY.

Ps, no offense, but i never did say i know a lot about you. you're just like any other friend i know....a good and loyal friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:43 am
Ronzalpha201
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Thing is...I've already committed myself to the event for the guild. So...I can't dissapoint the members....

I just wish Ron wasn't such an a** to me....when he doesn't know me...and I don't know....I felt really hurt...I've never been this hurt by another member before....but whatever....thing is, I thought he was always cool too...because he introduced me into this guild....and I guess I was wrong about him... sweatdrop

again, sorry. i just have this wierd brain that suddenly remembers stuff that i'm not supposed to remember....as for the energy bill and nature thing, i was just fooling around. you shouldn't take it too directly. actually, i happen to be in one of the project teams in NYC build external power sources, such as solar panels and wind turbines...as well as a "green" NY.

Ps, no offense, but i never did say i know a lot about you. you're just like any other friend i know.

All I'm hearing from you is excuses, and that's NOT gonna cut it! scream
Kylie was really hurt from what you said last night, and a lot of us took it just as equally hard. I don't know what happened before I joined the guild, but the past is the FREAKIN' past, and it needs to stay that way! The next time she's logged in, I'd expect a full apology from you, GOT THAT!?! scream  

Mulizak

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:47 am
Mulizak
Ronzalpha201
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Ps, no offense, but i never did say i know a lot about you. you're just like any other friend i know.

All I'm hearing from you is excuses, and that's NOT gonna cut it! scream
Kylie was really hurt from what you said last night, and a lot of us took it just as equally hard. I don't know what happened before I joined the guild, but the past is the FREAKIN' past, and it needs to stay that way! The next time she's logged in, I'd expect a full apology from you, GOT THAT!?! scream

Perhaps she's just around that "p" time...Maybe that'll explain her inconsistent mood swing all of a sudded...As much as I'd like to believe.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:52 am
I took the time to read through this entire argument. Because I didn't understand what it was all about. Even after reading the argument I'm still not entirely sure what happened. It all seems like a big misunderstanding to me. And the fact that I see several friends arguing makes it all the more confusing.

Quote:
All I'm hearing from you is excuses, and that's NOT gonna cut it! icon_scream.gif
Kylie was really hurt from what you said last night, and a lot of us took it just as equally hard. I don't know what happened before I joined the guild, but the past is the FREAKIN' past, and it needs to stay that way! The next time she's logged in, I'd expect a full apology from you, GOT THAT!?! icon_scream.gif

Oh and Mulizak you are NOT. Helping anything at all by making posts like that. Your are a neutral third party coming in between the argument at hand to assign blame. You will not serve the cause of dismantling this situation. By demanding that an apology be made.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Mulizak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 pm
I understand, and your right.

It's just...I needed to say Something about what Ronza said. I just can't stand others making excuses for their actions and not just take responsibility for it.

I'll be more careful on what I post from now on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:55 pm
yawnz.... its 1 here and yawnz.... tired ~.~  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:25 pm
Mulizak

It's just...I needed to say Something about what Ronza said. I just can't stand others making excuses for their actions and not just take responsibility for it.

I read through all of this mess myself and have to agree with Lance, this blew way out of proportion!
Kylie is much loved by all of us and sure her feeling were hurt, but she needs to check her anger at the door ( or at least not use some of the language she did). We all have friends that are passionate about "global warming" and make comments to others about it. Some of them go completely over the edge when they feel they are not heard or understood. In this case Ronz seemed to be just tossing out a thought and not making a personal attack.

As for demanding an apology and saying that Ronz is just making excuses is rather harsh. If you read the post he did say he was sorry. I think it is better to say that both of them were "right" and "wrong" in this matter and bring it to a close.

No one should be picking sides and stand back and let Ronz and Kylie work this out among themselves.

I love ya both!
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:49 pm
tilbear
Mulizak

I read through all of this mess myself and have to agree with Lance, this blew way out of proportion!
Kylie is much loved by all of us and sure her feeling were hurt, but she needs to check her anger at the door ( or at least not use some of the language she did). We all have friends that are passionate about "global warming" and make comments to others about it. Some of them go completely over the edge when they feel they are not heard or understood. In this case Ronz seemed to be just tossing out a thought and not making a personal attack.

As for demanding an apology and saying that Ronz is just making excuses is rather harsh. If you read the post he did say he was sorry. I think it is better to say that both of them were "right" and "wrong" in this matter and bring it to a close.

No one should be picking sides and stand back and let Ronz and Kylie work this out among themselves.

I love ya both!
heart

Even though I stand for my own personal believes, I am open-minded to others opinions and suggestions. I guess I have overreacted a few posts back. My final word in this matter is this:

tilbear, Lance, and yes, Ronza - I apologies. I too want this to simply end as soon as possible. Again, I'm sorry.  

Mulizak

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 pm
Mulizak
tilbear
Mulizak

I love ya both!
heart

Even though I stand for my own personal believes, I am open-minded to others opinions and suggestions. I guess I have overreacted a few posts back. My final word in this matter is this:

tilbear, Lance, and yes, Ronza - I apologies. I too want this to simply end as soon as possible. Again, I'm sorry.

heart hugs heart

We sometimes say things in defense of our friends. Your intentions were in the right place, but this matter will only be solved by them.
I know how hard it is to see people we care about in battle. You are a great friend, they will both see that in the end.
heart apology accepted heart

I sure hope I didn't come off mean.....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:32 pm
tilbear
Mulizak
tilbear
Mulizak

I love ya both!
heart

heart hugs heart

We sometimes say things in defense of our friends. Your intentions were in the right place, but this matter will only be solved by them.
I know how hard it is to see people we care about in battle. You are a great friend, they will both see that in the end.

Thanks. heart

Not at all, you said what needed to be said. There's nothing wrong w/ that. biggrin  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:03 pm
yawnz..........  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:40 pm
Mulizak
tilbear
Mulizak
tilbear
Mulizak

I love ya both!
heart

heart hugs heart

Thanks. heart

Not at all, you said what needed to be said. There's nothing wrong w/ that. biggrin

Thank you for the elaboration, tilbear. i really appreciate it.

anyhows, apology accepted. what tilbear said, you really are a loyal friend and i admire you on that behalf. for god knows how many times (too lazy to re-count) sorry, but this time, to everyone. also, i get what you mean, but try to use lighter words, like me. it makes things less offensive. it'll take time to adjust to that, but it'll work. you almost made me declare a full blown war on you after reading the second post you made in this thread. just keep this in mind: when talking to people, asking, or socializing, it is best to use passive language. only use agressive when you're making a demand. it's the way of politics.

ps. i hope i did not insult anyone this time again...just giving off my opinion...

pps. i still did not understand how kylie was offended by what i said, unless it was personal. perhaps you can elaborate, mulizak? kylie usually isn't in that sort of mood.  

Ronzalpha201

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:48 pm
yawnz.... hm... i wanna ask, does anyone have a elegant veil they dont need? if someone does, can i borrow it for a little while because i wanna do some experiment on it XD  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games