Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Mulizak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:49 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
I'm sorry! But I will not calm down. I don't like it when people disrespect me like that and don't even know me. I didn't say s**t to him for him to give me an attitude like that.

And to be frank....I'm getting sick of this guild. I have put so much time and gold into trying to help this guild and get it back up on it's feet...but you know what...all of that is in vain...I don't really care anymore....i'm sorry....

You know..."Patience is the key to everything in life." If you have the patience then you'll get to see the good things that have come from your hard work. I respect your hard work. I really do. You've done so much for us. Although the effects haven't shown themselves yet they eventually will. Just have faith.
edit: On another note...I believe there are many others out there that share the same thoughts about your hard work as I do.

I got something to add:
Even though we've only known each other for a few weeks, I believe you are a good, strong person. You've helped me rekindle my spark to create and I've done so much because of your kindness.

"Out of the ashes of Phoenix, a lone egg lays in wait"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie
I'm sorry! But I will not calm down. I don't like it when people disrespect me like that and don't even know me. I didn't say s**t to him for him to give me an attitude like that.

And to be frank....I'm getting sick of this guild. I have put so much time and gold into trying to help this guild and get it back up on it's feet...but you know what...all of that is in vain...I don't really care anymore....i'm sorry....

eh.... well.... no offense or anything, but then sometimes you have to be able to deal with many different people in this world, some that you like, some that you don't... this world does not really exist for one person, you need to work around them, not making them work around you... in society you are going to meet alot more assholes like that... ( sorry ronnie i guess u really ticked her off this time) but then if you are going to blow up after just one, think about what would happen to the many others to come... i know this is hard, but you really need to learn to take some of the !@#!#$#!$!$ cow poopoo and continue on what you are doing... if you stop at every little turbulence in your life, its going to be a hard one for you kylie... (and uh... if this makes u even more annoyed... sorry about that >.< im just trying to help)

I know what your saying...and trust me, I've met many people in real life who are much much worse than Ron. But the thing that gets me is that we come here to escape from all this sort of bullshit from real life...and we get it here too.

And you know what Lena...It's about having respect for each other and being here for each other....not criticizing and talking s**t every chance we get. I wouldn't be mad if he didn't get in my face about my "energy bills". Wtf....whatever...

ya... i guess so... but common, ur not really gonna quit just because of one guy right? we'll give him a beating next time he gets on pirate  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:55 pm
I really don't give a s**t about Ron...and your right Lena....he's not going to piss me off or ruin me.....but still...I think my time is needed and appreciated more elsewhere....

Mulizak - thanks...your always so nice to me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:55 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

You know..."Patience is the key to everything in life." If you have the patience then you'll get to see the good things that have come from your hard work. I respect your hard work. I really do. You've done so much for us. Although the effects haven't shown themselves yet they eventually will. Just have faith.
edit: On another note...I believe there are many others out there that share the same thoughts about your hard work as I do.

You know what, I know your just trying to be nice and I really appreciate that. heart But I just don't care anymore.....

You should know that I am evil in real life lol! All I'm telling you is the truth. Nothing more...You've got something going for you, but you can't give it up now or else it was for nothing. The only reason people fail is because they give up on something they want to do to soon. If you fail to succeed...try again.  

tkdauronXIII

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:00 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
I really don't give a s**t about Ron...and your right Lena....he's not going to piss me off or ruin me.....but still...I think my time is needed and appreciated more elsewhere....

hm... well if its ur decision, i will respect it... but come back and visit sometimes? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:02 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie

...Maybe she's just mad at me for taking a liking to Itoshii? I want to see more pics of you Kylie lol! Don't leave me alone!  

tkdauronXIII

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:03 pm
Thing is...I've already committed myself to the event for the guild. So...I can't dissapoint the members....

I just wish Ron wasn't such an a** to me....when he doesn't know me...and I don't know....I felt really hurt...I've never been this hurt by another member before....but whatever....thing is, I thought he was always cool too...because he introduced me into this guild....and I guess I was wrong about him... sweatdrop

Anyways....I'm out...for the night at least.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:04 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

...Maybe she's just mad at me for taking a liking to Itoshii? I want to see more pics of you Kylie lol! Don't leave me alone!

ROFL!! If only I was that shallow Auron. ^^ And no thanks...I'll passs.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:04 pm
~0~ ronnie made a big bobo today....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie

Don't mention it. smile I know how most people are. What I usually do w/ situations like this is brush off the last hour, and move on to the next. That's how I see it in life.  

Mulizak

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:06 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Thing is...I've already committed myself to the event for the guild. So...I can't dissapoint the members....

I just wish Ron wasn't such an a** to me....when he doesn't know me...and I don't know....I felt really hurt...I've never been this hurt by another member before....but whatever....thing is, I thought he was always cool too...because he introduced me into this guild....and I guess I was wrong about him... sweatdrop

Anyways....I'm out...for the night at least.

Perhaps he's bipolar and it only happens when he's got a lack of sleep?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:07 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

ROFL!! If only I was that shallow Auron. ^^ And no thanks...I'll passs.

It was worth a shot, right?  

tkdauronXIII

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 pm
I don't know....I guess so you guys....I'll see ya'll whenever.....I'm really um....I don't know what the word is...overwhelmed...especially with Kinsaki...so....I probably will take a leave tomorrow...don't know when I'll be back....perhaps Sunday or Monday? Bye you guys. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 pm
yawnz... i think imma turn in for the day... gosh i've been having horrible sleep lately because i sleep at like 4 in the morning...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
I don't know....I guess so you guys....I'll see ya'll whenever.....I'm really um....I don't know what the word is...overwhelmed...especially with Kinsaki...so....I probably will take a leave tomorrow...don't know when I'll be back....perhaps Sunday or Monday? Bye you guys. heart

Then allow me to bid you adieu.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 805 806 807 808 809 810 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games