Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Mulizak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 pm
lol True.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:22 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee

well nite ronnie ^-^
and boys... u guys just think wayyyyyy to much.... we went to the prom together, and we are good friends... so whats wrong with that? Lena+Rona=Good Friends
okay?....sheesh... if u want us to develop something, it depends on the situation and stuff @>@

Can't say you're not thinking about it lol!

... you may never know...

I wonder if he means that literally. twisted

no....and that's some college you're going through....i wonder what extracurricular courses you are taking.....

Obviously you're the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about lol! Besides...I'm leaning towards medical studies...not literary studies. I can't say I'm proud of my college though...yet it's the only option I've got at the moment. I'm just pulling your leg buddy. Don't take things seriously.

i don't mind. just in my causual mood right now...and too tired to put in emoticons...so yeah.

@mulizak: we sorta already did....  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:24 pm
ForeverLenalee
oh... im not that offended... its just funny how people think that way right away...

One can only hope for a dream come true my dear...Take me for an example lol! I try my best to make things happen. Yet it always depends on how it works out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:27 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201

... you may never know...

I wonder if he means that literally. twisted

no....and that's some college you're going through....i wonder what extracurricular courses you are taking.....

Obviously you're the one who doesn't know what I'm talking about lol! Besides...I'm leaning towards medical studies...not literary studies. I can't say I'm proud of my college though...yet it's the only option I've got at the moment. I'm just pulling your leg buddy. Don't take things seriously.

i don't mind. just in my causual mood right now...and too tired to put in emoticons...so yeah.

@mulizak: we sorta already did....

It's cool, I just don't like how jokes get dragged on TOO long, y'know?
All of you are alright w/ me no matter what. biggrin  

Mulizak

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:27 pm
tkdauronXIII
ForeverLenalee
oh... im not that offended... its just funny how people think that way right away...

One can only hope for a dream come true my dear...Take me for an example lol! I try my best to make things happen. Yet it always depends on how it works out.

hm... too deep for my brain to understand because im not using it right now, yawnz.... so, now that we kinda dropped the subject... whats next XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 pm
Ronzalpha
Lady Luck _ Kylie
*sighs* Ron.....I think I would really like to avoid you as much as I possibly can. See...I don't talk to assholes....so...that includes you. heart

then try making solar panels for a change if you complain about your energy bills.

Excuse me? Who do you think you are? Coming on here and judging me? First of all....I never complained about my energy bills to you.

I work full time and pay for all of my bills and don't complain about them at all. And lastly would I complain about them to you.

And I must say...if you don't have any "business" to talk to me about the guild itself...please ******** avoid me.....  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:33 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Ronzalpha
Lady Luck _ Kylie
*sighs* Ron.....I think I would really like to avoid you as much as I possibly can. See...I don't talk to assholes....so...that includes you. heart

then try making solar panels for a change if you complain about your energy bills.

Excuse me? Who do you think you are? Coming on here and judging me? First of all....I never complained about my energy bills to you.

I work full time and pay for all of my bills and don't complain about them at all. And lastly would I complain about them to you.

And I must say...if you don't have any "business" to talk to me about the guild itself...please ******** avoid me.....

eek.... calm down kylie... and uh... i think he is in lala land now XD he is sleeping  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Ronzalpha
Lady Luck _ Kylie

........Hey look over there! It's Stratus!  

tkdauronXIII

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:36 pm
I'm sorry! But I will not calm down. I don't like it when people disrespect me like that and don't even know me. I didn't say s**t to him for him to give me an attitude like that.

And to be frank....I'm getting sick of this guild. I have put so much time and gold into trying to help this guild and get it back up on it's feet...but you know what...all of that is in vain...I don't really care anymore....i'm sorry....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:37 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie
Ronzalpha
Lady Luck _ Kylie

........Hey look over there! It's Stratus!

ahahhahahahahhahahhahaha..... i dont know why u did that but lolz.... that totally killed the hostility of the post...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:41 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
I'm sorry! But I will not calm down. I don't like it when people disrespect me like that and don't even know me. I didn't say s**t to him for him to give me an attitude like that.

And to be frank....I'm getting sick of this guild. I have put so much time and gold into trying to help this guild and get it back up on it's feet...but you know what...all of that is in vain...I don't really care anymore....i'm sorry....

You know..."Patience is the key to everything in life." If you have the patience then you'll get to see the good things that have come from your hard work. I respect your hard work. I really do. You've done so much for us. Although the effects haven't shown themselves yet they eventually will. Just have faith.
edit: On another note...I believe there are many others out there that share the same thoughts about your hard work as I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:42 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie

eh.... well.... no offense or anything, but then sometimes you have to be able to deal with many different people in this world, some that you like, some that you don't... this world does not really exist for one person, you need to work around them, not making them work around you... in society you are going to meet alot more assholes like that... ( sorry ronnie i guess u really ticked her off this time) but then if you are going to blow up after just one, think about what would happen to the many others to come... i know this is hard, but you really need to learn to take some of the !@#!#$#!$!$ cow poopoo and continue on what you are doing... if you stop at every little turbulence in your life, its going to be a hard one for you kylie... (and uh... if this makes u even more annoyed... sorry about that >.< im just trying to help)  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:44 pm
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

You know..."Patience is the key to everything in life." If you have the patience then you'll get to see the good things that have come from your hard work. I respect your hard work. I really do. You've done so much for us. Although the effects haven't shown themselves yet they eventually will. Just have faith.
edit: On another note...I believe there are many others out there that share the same thoughts about your hard work as I do.

You know what, I know your just trying to be nice and I really appreciate that. heart But I just don't care anymore.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:49 pm
Lady Luck _ Kylie
tkdauronXIII
Lady Luck _ Kylie

You know what, I know your just trying to be nice and I really appreciate that. heart But I just don't care anymore.....

okay... here's a way to release ur anger on something... materials needed: well anything that looks like a human i guess... in any form....
step1: write the name of the person about to be pounded on
step2: start pounding it or whatever it is you wanna do to that person? O.o...
(or u can just get a voodoo doll and like stab it ....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:49 pm
ForeverLenalee
Lady Luck _ Kylie

eh.... well.... no offense or anything, but then sometimes you have to be able to deal with many different people in this world, some that you like, some that you don't... this world does not really exist for one person, you need to work around them, not making them work around you... in society you are going to meet alot more assholes like that... ( sorry ronnie i guess u really ticked her off this time) but then if you are going to blow up after just one, think about what would happen to the many others to come... i know this is hard, but you really need to learn to take some of the !@#!#$#!$!$ cow poopoo and continue on what you are doing... if you stop at every little turbulence in your life, its going to be a hard one for you kylie... (and uh... if this makes u even more annoyed... sorry about that >.< im just trying to help)

I know what your saying...and trust me, I've met many people in real life who are much much worse than Ron. But the thing that gets me is that we come here to escape from all this sort of bullshit from real life...and we get it here too.

And you know what Lena...It's about having respect for each other and being here for each other....not criticizing and talking s**t every chance we get. I wouldn't be mad if he didn't get in my face about my "energy bills". Wtf....whatever...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 804 805 806 807 808 809 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games