Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:41 pm

Does anyone watch Grimm??

ROFLMAO The episode's cliff hanger involved one of the main characters eating a couch. I wish I was kidding.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:48 pm

I Found A Sexy 1

ROFLMAO The episode's cliff hanger involved one of the main characters eating a couch. I wish I was kidding.

I've seen an episode our two of it normally miss it.

A couch O...o did this person turn into a giant? Our have a fork and knife just cutting it piece by piece [imagines this and laughs]

Gena: Why you so nervous?

Music REI I don't think i'll pick that one doubt anything I'll use.

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

A couch O...o did this person turn into a giant? Our have a fork and knife just cutting it piece by piece [imagines this and laughs]

LOL NO! That would have been funny though. XD

He just kinda sat on his couch and took the stuffing out of one of the cushions. He then proceeded to eat it. AND THEN THE EP JUST CUT OFF. xd No explanation. Nothing. This guy has been totally normal till now.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Tezca Frost

First big family event with Boy. xD I've never done something like this before. burning_eyes

I want both the new REIs. Haven't had gold for about a month, though, so my ability to own either of them is zero. rofl Or the MCs for this month, for that matter. Damn. xD

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:58 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

He just kinda sat on his couch and took the stuffing out of one of the cushions. He then proceeded to eat it. AND THEN THE EP JUST CUT OFF. xd No explanation. Nothing. This guy has been totally normal till now.

DARN IT! I agree id track the episode down online just to see that XG

Most have had no food in his home our just far to lazy go to grocery store lol either that our some strange hunger craving. What a different way to end xd
I got it "next week on grimm all couch stuffing has been turn into cotton candy....OUR HAS IT!?" Now you just really need to figure out whats happening.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:02 pm

Genea
Tezca Frost

First big family event with Boy. xD I've never done something like this before. burning_eyes

I want both the new REIs. Haven't had gold for about a month, though, so my ability to own either of them is zero. rofl Or the MCs for this month, for that matter. Damn. xD

Well have a fun time hope it goes well for you I suppose. Is it some family reunion happening?

Just noticed its another of the copper piece kind of items where there is three of them. Looks like they kind of already gave the item away showing the drums and other things such as that.

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Most have had no food in his home our just far to lazy go to grocery store lol either that our some strange hunger craving. What a different way to end xd
I got it "next week on grimm all couch stuffing has been turn into cotton candy....OUR HAS IT!?" Now you just really need to figure out whats happening.

Man I have no idea. XD I'll just have to tune in next week ~~!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:07 pm

remember when Kenan Kel ate a bicycle to get Bulls tickets

Luna Proudfoot

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:10 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

Man I have no idea. XD I'll just have to tune in next week ~~!!

Sounds interesting XG Comes on Friday right? Next week i'm off work going try and watch just out of interest in seeing someone eat a couch. Hope its some crazy reason!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost

Well have a fun time hope it goes well for you I suppose. Is it some family reunion happening?

Just noticed its another of the copper piece kind of items where there is three of them. Looks like they kind of already gave the item away showing the drums and other things such as that.
Wedding reception. xD

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Genea
Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost

Wedding reception. xD

That also works. Wait is it for you eek
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost

Wedding reception. xD

Well that would be awkward. xD
It's for my sister and her new husband. They eloped to Hawaii, and are having the reception here. smile /longbackstory

Should be good

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Genea
Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost

Wedding reception. xD

It's for my sister and her new husband. They eloped to Hawaii, and are having the reception here. smile /longbackstory

Should be good

I would imagine so that it is xG
Oh neato good for her to have that happen. They just feel like spending a butt ton of money?

Excellent then.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost

Wedding reception. xD

Should be good

Oh neato good for her to have that happen. They just feel like spending a butt ton of money?

Excellent then.
Believe it or not, it was actually cheaper than having the wedding here. burning_eyes

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Genea
Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost
Genea
Tezca Frost

Wedding reception. xD

Should be good

Excellent then.
Believe it or not, it was actually cheaper than having the wedding here. burning_eyes

Something I never thought id ever hear Hawaii and being cheaper then somewhere else lol
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games