Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:54 pm
i'm doing ok. Oh that? it was an injury i found rather amusing so i took picutres of it, it was well over 7 months ago, but i found the camera with the film of the eye on it, and i finally got it developed. I have a small calcium deposit over my left eye now, but other than that it healed fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:03 pm
3nodding

It's the same with me and a rapier scar- small deposit of calcium. Rather amusing to poke on occasion, isn't it?

It seems GAIA has been relatively slow this day-no wonder so many are napping under tables, benches and.....and.....kitsoru's...nude...doesn't she realize it's frickin' freezing outside?!  

ceilisidhe

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:10 pm
depends on the state/country she's in. aye it is fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:12 pm
What pray tell is your take on the enchanted trunks becoming brown magical giftboxes so that new items may be found in the trunks?  

ceilisidhe

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:16 pm
actually, i hadn't heard of it until you just mentioned it. i don't enter gaia through the mainpage anymore, i come straight to the guild. so i miss all of the announcment.s  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:19 pm
now that i've read it, it makes sense. i just wonder about events now, i haven't gotten once since the new layout was introduced.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:27 pm
I've not heard of many since the new layout myself. Perhaps it's the admin. attempting to decrease the number of rare events gradually.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:30 pm
maybe. *Shrugs* it's been decreased.i don;t think i've gotten a random event in over a year. the last one i got was my #000000 complex jacket that i sold to get my pitchfork.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:34 pm
Over a year...my first was a day before the rollover in May...they stole my pink link...my next was a week or two ago. Yesterday, I think, I managed a brown...I wonder how lurichan's count is doing since she was grabbing a rare every week, or so it seemed. She's had around 20 or so since May...luck is with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:36 pm
i also wonder if it has something to do with the guilds, because about a year ago is when i started to hang out almost exclusivly in guilds.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:43 pm
Hm...could be-then again lurichan has had a few here as well. Hers have slowed down since posting nigh-exclusively in this guild and korma's shop. It would be a sadness indeed if we were driven from the sanctuary of our guilds into the abyss that is chatterbox in search of events...not to say there's anything wrong with posting whatever-ness, mind you. I'm tired of PMs and posts filled with the words "plz don8" flooding my vision. I only venture there when dressed as a newbie to reward/punish kindness/flaming.
It's quite amusing, really; I highly recommend it when your quest is over.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:45 pm
sounds interesting, i may try that one day.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:46 pm
I'd certainly like to see the looks you receive here. It's been ages since any have seen your avatar's face, after all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:49 pm
point, Actually for about a week after dizzy's birthday i had my avatars face exposed, i went back ot my original avatar. *goes to change his avi* i was an avatar changing fiend for about 5 days.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:50 pm
*wanders back* tada.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 799 800 801 802 803 804 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games