Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixti

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 am

Ohmigod. Leaving for a job interview, and I've got butterflies the size of bats flapping about my stomach. Wish me luck.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 am

Calixti
Ohmigod. Leaving for a job interview, and I've got butterflies the size of bats flapping about my stomach. Wish me luck.

Best wishes!

Aino Ailill

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Orientation tonight and paid training tomorrow!!!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Hubby starts his holiday second job tonight, and I need to figure out where the heck I'm going to vote tonight. I think it's a church, but I'm not sure.

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 pm

I miss this place. I just got all busy with life. But hello anyway, lovely people. I'm going to try and make the occasional post.

...applying to grad school is hard and scary.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Ahhhh 800 pagesss

aoijea23487

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:33 pm

800 pages since the best April Fools Joke I have ever pulled on this guild.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:22 am

TeaDidikai
800 pages since the best April Fools Joke I have ever pulled on this guild.

And I fell for it too.

PhantomPhoenix0

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:36 am

I have a job, w00tw00t!

Waitressing and serving drinks at a local hotel during the christmas season in their conferences and parties. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:28 am

So, I make a rare comment in the M&R, and the image Gaia gave me (what are those called? sad ) said "impious 0-1."

... what? whee

Collowrath

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Collowrath
So, I make a rare comment in the M&R, and the image Gaia gave me (what are those called? sad ) said "impious 0-1."

... what? whee

I decided to check that forum out again out of boredom and was reminded why I rarely venture out of this guild. The rampant, unchecked, self-propagating stupidity. It hurt.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:11 pm

Well, yesterday I found out that I will be attending law school next fall!!!

The catch is, the school I'm assured a spot in has a shitty reputation and that the median salary of those graduating there is barely enough to pay back the ~150k of debt I'll rack up there. Though, I have been getting a lot of emails from better ranked schools showing some interest in my current LSAT scores. So, if I raise 'em on this next whirl I can maybe even get into a top 100!! And, if I can manage some of the higher scores I've gotten lately in practice tests a top 50 or 30 school!!

... In a related side note: Why does big law employment have to be so snooty? ********' jagoffs, if you pass the state/federal bar, does it really matter if you went to Yale or NYU compared to UNL or Montana?

chaoticpuppet

aoijea23487

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:33 pm

I just realized that I have been on Gaia for over five years.
I wonder how many hours I've been on here. Probably a depressing amount. Though I am still awfully poor for an oldbie.

Also,
I bought a used book off of Amazon on tarot because I fail at tarot and want to get better.
It smells of sage.

Oh, metaphysical stores and other sage-burning addicts. How I adore thee.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:20 pm

I scored a small extension on my thesis deadline!

*does the dance she does when she thought she wasn't going to have human interaction this weekend but can now designate Friday Night "Sam kind of likes being sane sometimes" night*

excuse me, I'm kind of crazy now

FlySammyJ

Liberal Dabbler

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:53 pm

"So what are you doing this weekend?"
"Oh, going to Church."
"Well, that's nice. What about Saturday?"
"Church...."

Brother: The Deaconing is tomorrow, he gives Mass on Sunday at the parents church. Guess where I'm spending most of my weekend!
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games