Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:49 pm
Or not...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:50 pm
iAm Techno-san
Item: Digivolve
Cost: Occupy my terrible profile that I really need to fix this week
Digiman: User Image

User Image  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:35 am
Cost: Obtained
Art:User Image
Iceleomon Please.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:50 am
Zadok the 28th

You Want An IceLeomon? Okay I'll Get You One. Lets Just Leave Him In The Freezer For A Year Or Two And Then Wala. An IceLeomon Is Born blaugh Now Be Careful Cause He Turns Back Into A Normal Leomon When He Gets Too Hot xd
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/ZadokThe28th_IceLeomon.png

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:14 pm
Thankyou

Item: digivolve
Cost: obtained
Art: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:22 pm
Zadok the 28th

IceLeomon melts and its hair strangely became white and its skin became a darker tone of brown. Suddenly as you walk closer to it two green wings come out of its back and a Regulumon is born.
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/ZadokThe28th_Regulumon.png

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 am
Change log:

1. Removed dark digivolve rule:
*If the dark form of that digimon is a restricted, this will not work.

~Which means you can get a restricted digimon just be using this item.

2. Removed De-digivolve rule:
*When you use this, you cannot anymore digivolve your digimon in any way including DNA Digivolution.

~Although this would only be possible on Digimon won from a contest, you may now still Digivolve the digimon after De-Digivolving.

3. Removed Unexpected Digivolve rule:
-Once you unexpected digivolve once, you can no longer normal digivolve that digimon, just use Unexpected or other options

~Which means you may now normal digivolve your digimon after using the said item. Yay!

*Unofficial/fanmade digimon which aren't in the digidex which you currently own but was obtained before is now stripped off the official digimon list. These digimon cannot be used anymore in RP's. tournaments and other areas within the guild.
(eg. digimon with unofficial BM and RM forms)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:40 am
Grandwing

First Question. So you can only dedigivolve and then still be able to do anything with that digimon only if its won from a contest? or is dedigivolve only for contest digimon from now on?
Second Question. Does the Deramon I won for the tamer of the month thing be considered as a contest one digimon?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:28 am
ultimatemk
Grandwing

First Question. So you can only dedigivolve and then still be able to do anything with that digimon only if its won from a contest? or is dedigivolve only for contest digimon from now on?
Second Question. Does the Deramon I won for the tamer of the month thing be considered as a contest one digimon?

de-digivolve only applies to contest digimon and after de-digivolving you can still digivolve that digimon in any way you prefer.

Yes,your deramon counts as a contest digimon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:31 am
Grandwing
ultimatemk
Grandwing

de-digivolve only applies to contest digimon and after de-digivolving you can still digivolve that digimon in any way you prefer.

Now here is another question. Does it only apply to a newly won contest digimon which you haven't done anything to or if you already did something like digivolve or mutate you would still be allowed to dedigivolve?  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:32 am
Double Post Sorry  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 pm
Cost: Sorry, no time
Digimon(art): User Image  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 am
SU Blue

Here is your Veemon SU Blue
User Image

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/nmch1995/Digimon Gaia/Art For Other People/SUBlue_Veemon.png

If you digivolve roll a 10 sided die once and then if you get an even its an ExVeemon an odd is a Veedramon  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:57 am
ultimatemk
Grandwing
ultimatemk
Grandwing

Now here is another question. Does it only apply to a newly won contest digimon which you haven't done anything to or if you already did something like digivolve or mutate you would still be allowed to dedigivolve?

Only applies to a newly won contest digimon, meaning that you're de-digivolving it right after you won it from a contest/event  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games