Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

clairvaux_chris

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 am
The latest Black Library titles I've read are Nathan Long's Zombieslayer and Henry Zou's Flesh and Iron. The former, I believe Mr. Long has finally proven himself Mr. King's worthy successor. He was a bit stumbling in Orcslayer and Manslayer, he found his pace in Elfslayer and did me proud in the current book.

As for Mr. Zou's 2nd Bastion Worlds book, it has a smashing narrative so far, but I've a bad feeling near the end...

Why's it so damned hard to get the latest books to the Philippines!? stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:07 am
"My name is Nathaniel Garro and I am a legion of one."

Lots of scenery is chewed..... talk2hand  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:00 pm
It's not as bad as the narration of Waiting Death though.. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 am
Well I just recieved my ticket for Black Library Live in March, I cant wait.  

Sissy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:31 am
Dante Silas
I envy you and demand that you write a full report of the day, blow by blow. whee

Reading through Wulfrik now, it's C.L. Werner at his best and that's saying something. For those curious, one fellow forum member described it as being along the same vein as Robert E. Howard's Conan. Yes, he Wulfrik is a bad guy, but a cool one. The insults he spouts at his foes are in some cases most entertaining. Asking a Bull Centaur which of his parents shagged a pig comes to mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:37 pm
Lt. Brookman
Dante Silas
I envy you and demand that you write a full report of the day, blow by blow. whee

Reading through Wulfrik now, it's C.L. Werner at his best and that's saying something. For those curious, one fellow forum member described it as being along the same vein as Robert E. Howard's Conan. Yes, he Wulfrik is a bad guy, but a cool one. The insults he spouts at his foes are in some cases most entertaining. Asking a Bull Centaur which of his parents shagged a pig comes to mind.

lol dont worry I will. I'll have a report as soon as I get back (its a three hour journey from where I live) and I'll have pictures. I'm wondering what pre release books they'll be selling. I'm hoping to see Bloodforged, Age of Darkness, Fall of Damnos and Garro: Legion of One. All good books and I'm waiting to see who else besides James Swallow and Aaron Dembski Bowden will be attending.  

Sissy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Maybe Dan and Graham?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:29 pm
I think both will be attending. With Dan releasing Prospero Burns in a couple of weeks time (the day before pay day for me) and Graham with the success of Ciaphas Cain they would be perfect to have in attendance.  

Sissy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:51 am
Sandy Mitchell writes Cain, Graham McNeill writes about the Ultramarines, Sigmar and the Horus Heresy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:04 am
Why do I always get the two mixed up. Either way they will both be in attendance. Sandy Mitchell for Cain and Graham McNeill will likely be there to talk with Dan Abnett about both Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns.  

Sissy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:25 am
Both Prospero Burns and GOD KING are up for pre-order at the GW site, release date: 18th of Decemberrrrr!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 pm
I cant wait to by Prospero Burns. Coming out after payday and I'll be in town doing Christmas shopping. Also going to buy Aenarion.  

Sissy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:07 pm
Aenarion is in the mail for me, should be coming round next week along with Throne of Lies.

I am super-stoked that God King is also being pushed forward, most excellent as the Sigmar saga is a great read so far.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 pm
WHERES THE NEXT F****** GRAY KNIGHT BOOK?
RAAAAAAWR  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:32 pm
I'm kinda hoping personally that they are phasing Ben out, I don't like his stuff much, with exception to Daemon World.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games