Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:56 pm
"Yes, of course Princess," Sirius said in retribution for the putty remark. He glanced at the table.

"Could we get a bit more ham up here? We're rather hungry," he said polietly. Two plates appeared piled high with sliced ham. Sirius grinned at Remus.

"The Princess and I thank you very much," he said before taking the last bite of his sandwich and washing it down with juice. He grabbed some more bread and started to make another, grinning smugly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:18 am
Malfoy snorted at Remus and Sirius's little conversation, well the bits and peices he heard. Gryffindors were always trying to keep secrets and quiet conversations, when they were the the loudest and most gossipy house in Hogwarts. He shook his head and wiped his face. He realized he was at a table at which if everyone sat down, or didn't sit down, they would probably ignore him. Excellent. He took a peach from the fruit bowl and began sophisticatedly ripping it to shreds.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:34 am
Carefully elbowing Sirius in the side, Remus began tearing the ham into small pieces. He was starving, but it didn't mean he had to eat like an animal.

"One more princess remark from you, and you will spend the next century celibate," he said lowly, smirking down at his food. It wasn't a very viable threat, but Sirius always seemed to think he was being - well - serious.

(I couldn't resist throwing that last line in. xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:20 pm
"How many times do I have to tell people to call me Tonks?" she asked, smiling at Gabriel. "I almost didn't recognize you with the new hair."

She jumped out of the way as Sirius barreled past, followed by Remus. Watching them as they sat down at the table, she sighed, rolling her eyes and turning her attention once more to the others standing at the door.

"Harry, why don't you and Luna go bother them, I think they've had enough private time," she suggested with a smirk.  

Percival Ignatius Weasley

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:37 pm
Gabriel laughed at Tonks's insistance about her name. He ran a hand through his dyed locks. "Yeah, but I figured it was time for a change, y'know?" he said, speaking about his hair. "After all, you know me. I get bored if I'm the same two months in a row."

He smiled at the fact that there was indeed food on the table. "Care to join me for a bite to eat?" he wanted to know. "I'm starving. Haven't eaten all day and my stomach hasn't let me hear the end of it."

Without really waiting for a reply, he made his way over to the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall and sat near the others, vaguely recognizing the two older men and having no idea who the blonde was. Smiling, he grabbed a peach from the bowl and bit into it happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:50 pm
"Oh no, don't tell me you're a gryffindor too," Draco scoffed at the man eating the peach. "I mean, it's like all there are are bloody cheerful little Gryffindors. What have you lot to be cheerful about anyway, bloody cheerful people" he said, knowing that half of them would ignore him but he didn't care.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:00 pm
Nodding, Tonks followed Gabriel into the Great Hall, not missing the chance to wind her arms around Sirius' neck in a sisterly type embrace. "Did you two have fun?" she asked, glancing over at Remus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:39 pm
Sirius lightly kicked Remus under the table at his remarks.

"You don't have the will power to hold that up," he muttered as the violently-red-haired boy sat down and grabbed a peach. Sirius glanced at Draco as he started talking and realized that he too had a peach.

Some where, there was some higher power with far too much time on their hands laughing at him.

Deciding not to say anything about peaches--Merlin only knew how that would turn out--Sirius glared at Draco.

"Better then being bloody Emo all the time. Sorry if we realize that there is more to life then brooding every single second. Me for example, I'm cheerful because I've got the most gorgeous man in the world sitting next to me, and I've managed to fight Death--literally and come back to life. What gives you more right then me to bloody brood all the time Ferret Face?" he spat before a pair of arms wound his neck. He glanced up and grinned at Tonks.

"Sure did, I'd give you details, but considering there are children about, I'm afraid Moony would kill me." He took a bite of his sandwich and held it up to Tonks.

"Wanna bite?" he asked after swallowing.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:52 pm
Malfoy made mocking chatterbox motions with his hands as he mimicked Sirius. Then he grew confused "What is this Emo crap you are talking about?" he asked, not really formal with these muggle terms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:58 pm
"Oh, Remus, can he?" Tonks asked, pouting prettily as she stole Sirius' sandwich, taking a bite before handing it back. Unwinding herself from her cousin, no wait, second cousin, she took the empty space beside Remus and stole a peach from the fruit bowl.

"I love these things," she said with a smile.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:08 pm
Remus snickered, glancing at Sirius out of the corner of his eye. "Do you now, how interesting, Sirius does too," he said conversationally.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:47 pm
Gabriel raised an eyebrow at the blonde while he went off on his tirade about Gryffindors. "For your information," he said, "I am another 'bloody cheerful Gryffindor'." He smiled at the older man's comment about the boy being Emo.

"I don't know if he's Emo, sir," the redhead commented. "He seems a bit more... I don't know how to put it - pompous? Full of himself? Emos are usually the depressive ones who drink alone in corners. As far as I can tell, Blondie isn't drinking - he's complaining." He grinned as he bit happily into the peach he was holding, having finished his analyzation of 'Blondie's' behavior.

He nodded with what Tonks was saying as he got himself some water from a glass in front of him. "Peaches are the best fruit in the world!"

He stared at the three didn't know and manners kicked in. "Hi! I'm Gabriel Castelle, who might you all be?" he wanted to know, eager to know the identity of Blondie and the two older men, one of whom was talking about escaping Death.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:49 pm
Sirius grabbed a piece of bread and threw it at Malfoy.

"Listen to the Red-haired kid," he said to his...whatever-it-was-cousin before glaring at the peach in Tonks' hand.

"Do you now, how interesting, Sirius does too." He coughed lightly and moved his leg away from Remus' under the table.

"Yeah, peaches are good..." he muttered tearing a bite out of his sandwich.

"Not sure I like them as much as Princess does though," he added grinning. He glanced up at the new boy and put his sandwich down to lift his hand in an offered handshake.

"Sirius Black--please don't scream or hex me," he replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:51 pm
Kathryn raised an eyebrow. It seemed Gabriel and Tonks know each other so rather than continuing her conversation with Gabriel she walked over to the Gryffindor Table and took a seat across from Sirius and Remus. Carefully avoiding eye contact with the two, she asked the table for some bacon and sausages and set to work, spearing the sausage with her fork and muching half-heartedly at it.  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:55 pm

"Sirius Black--please don't scream or hex me."

Gabriel nodded. "I'm not much of a dueler anyway," he explained. "And besides... I always found your posters amusing! Or maybe that was just me being insane like always."

Gabriel looked at what Kathryn was doing. "Is that how it works?" he asked, having failed at figuring out how to make the table relinquish any food for him that wasn't the peaches. He loved peaches, but unless he ate the whole bowl, he wasn't going to get rid of his hunger any time soon.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games