Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ineffable Experiences. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:28 pm
I shouldn't be searching for something that doesn't really exist and doesn't want to be found. Especially since when I get there, I know I'm not going to remember what I wanted to ask, then I get to fail and do the whole process over again.

I wish it wasn't so complicated, and I could just remember things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:36 pm
AniMajor
I shouldn't be searching for something that doesn't really exist and doesn't want to be found. Especially since when I get there, I know I'm not going to remember what I wanted to ask, then I get to fail and do the whole process over again.

Have you tried writing them down?  

TeaDidikai

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:00 pm
TeaDidikai
AniMajor

Yes, but accessing writing on a piece of paper is very difficult. If it made the trip with me, and I remember I have it at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:09 pm
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
AniMajor

Yes, but accessing writing on a piece of paper is very difficult. If it made the trip with me, and I remember I have it at all.
Tattoo. twisted  

TeaDidikai

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 pm
TeaDidikai
Tattoo. twisted

It's the words themselves, they shift and change meaning when I try to read them, or they don't show at all.

Besides, it might be a little weird to get a tattoo of a question that won't matter after I ask it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 pm
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
Tattoo. twisted

It's the words themselves, they shift and change meaning when I try to read them, or they don't show at all.

Besides, it might be a little weird to get a tattoo of a question that won't matter after I ask it.
Better than a BF's name.  

TeaDidikai

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:45 pm
TeaDidikai
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
Tattoo. twisted

Better than a BF's name.

But it leads to such awkward questions.

"Why do you have 'what is six times seven' tattooed on your butt?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 am
I just had the oddest dream, that I knew was a dream while I was having it.
I was in the house I grew up in (this house and the barn have since been torn down and are now a parking lot) and had just gotten out of the shower. I looked out the kitchen windows and saw a strange brow dog eating berries off or the weaping mulberry tree in the back yard. It had a collar on. Since I was wrapped in a towel I decided to go up to my room and get dressed before going out and trying to catch the dog.
When I got to the top of the stairs I looked out the window there to see if the dog was still there. The roof over the kitchen blocked my view of the tree. So I go to my room and put on a pair of sweatpants, socks and a sweatshirt.
On my way back downstairs I looked out the window at the top of the stairs again. The barn was on fire.
I ran down the staris yelling that the barn was on fire and that somone needed to call the fire department. My parents and siblings acted like I didn't say anything at all.
I ran outside and to the barn. I started trying to get all of my goats out. I got the babies first, there were 12 of them, I tossed them into the fence outside the barn. I knew that they were still small enough to fit through the fence but I ran back inside and started getting out all the pregnant does. Then I ran back for the milking does. All the while the weathers, who are closest to the fire are screaming and choughing from the smoke.

That's when I woke up.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 am
AniMajor

"Why do you have 'what is six times seven' tattooed on your butt?"
"It's a Mystery." whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 am
This year:

Has been very very important.  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 am
"And the body of a few gods... but I keep those under the bed."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 am
Sad song sad

I love you Belo Platno, but everything out of the Balkans is so damn depressing.  

Collowrath

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 am
Did I tell y'all...
My 87 year old Grand-Mother (who has been "on her death-bed" for the past 5 years) defenestrated her walker this Christmas, and, in the ensuing argument over whether she needed it or not, informed her children that she was not senile, she just didn't care what they had to say. She went on to upbraid them and demonstrate that her cunning was still the equal of the entire generation after her combined.

To clarify, the first year she was "on her death-bed" we went to go pick watermelons... in August... in Arkansas... it was over 100F.

Great Maker willing, I hope I can muster even the barest shred of this woman's tenacity and vivacity. Also, it serves to remind me... others cannot fathom our true potential, only we know who we are and what we are capable of. Stand firm in the face of those who would lie to you, manipulate you, those who would claim you are weak when you know you are strong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 am
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
Tattoo. twisted

Find a mnemonic set of symbols that look cool, or that you like. If a set doesn't exist, make it up.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:40 am
Fiddlers Green
Did I tell y'all...
My 87 year old Grand-Mother (who has been "on her death-bed" for the past 5 years) defenestrated her walker this Christmas, and, in the ensuing argument over whether she needed it or not, informed her children that she was not senile, she just didn't care what they had to say. She went on to upbraid them and demonstrate that her cunning was still the equal of the entire generation after her combined.

To clarify, the first year she was "on her death-bed" we went to go pick watermelons... in August... in Arkansas... it was over 100F.

Great Maker willing, I hope I can muster even the barest shred of this woman's tenacity and vivacity. Also, it serves to remind me... others cannot fathom our true potential, only we know who we are and what we are capable of. Stand firm in the face of those who would lie to you, manipulate you, those who would claim you are weak when you know you are strong.

My Baba got so sick of telling the Catholic Priest to leave her in peace as she was on her death bed that she finally gave him a final warning, then decked him.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games