Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 12:17 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
DiddleFreak61387
good good good -_-

now tell rinoa over there and we can all be happy!

sweatdrop

it's type of drum tap
like wind instruments have different types of tounging, drummers have different taps

*snork* Gawd, I missed all the drama.

tsk tsk  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:05 pm
actually masq, you are sotra wrong there, but i'll let it slide... just talk to someone in your band about a diddle.. they will show you...  

DiddleFreak61387

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:06 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
DiddleFreak61387
good good good -_-

sweatdrop

it's type of drum tap
like wind instruments have different types of tounging, drummers have different taps

*snork* Gawd, I missed all the drama.

tsk tsk

I go through these periods of Maple withdrawal, and then I must play for an entire weekend. (Like this weekend, for instance).  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:24 pm
DiddleFreak61387
actually masq, you are sotra wrong there, but i'll let it slide... just talk to someone in your band about a diddle.. they will show you...

i know what it is
i just can't explain it
when i took my first year of band it was in a class of nine with people doing different instruments becuase I joined band a year late (for my grade). so i remember my teacher teaching the percussionist how to do diddles and stuff. sweatdrop  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:02 pm
Ahhh i see...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 5:46 pm
iOggy

I go through these periods of Maple withdrawal, and then I must play for an entire weekend. (Like this weekend, for instance).

I tried to go to the site and sign up, but they said they were doing some rebuilding. It looks alot like Ragnarok Online.  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:58 pm
I can't find the orignal You KNow if you Band nerd if! I know we had that thread . . .but i can't find it.
edit: i found it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Saint-Saens
iOggy

I tried to go to the site and sign up, but they said they were doing some rebuilding. It looks alot like Ragnarok Online.

They closed signups quite a while ago. They'll reopen at commercial release (which, judging by the current pace, will be after I graduate from college).  

iOggy

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:23 pm
iOggy
Saint-Saens
iOggy

They closed signups quite a while ago. They'll reopen at commercial release (which, judging by the current pace, will be after I graduate from college).

It looks like alot of fun though.

on a side note: masq has locked some topics...a rare occurence whee domokun heart

i'm just kidding Masq, we love you  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:23 am
Saint-Saens
iOggy
Saint-Saens
iOggy

It looks like alot of fun though.

on a side note: masq has locked some topics...a rare occurence whee domokun heart

i'm just kidding Masq, we love you

excuse me?
are you accusing me of not looking topics when i first them?
hahaha
i do that every now and then whee sweatdrop
like none of you do it . . . well I know at least Oggy has done it once. 3nodding whee sweatdrop

Anyways I have some friends that play Maple Story. Also some friends who play Gungrave and another friend who plays Ragnarok Online for free. I have another friend who plays FFXI. Sadly I've never played any of those games. sweatdrop THough I did find this oriental (I'm not sure if it's Korean or Taiwanese) multiplayer online game called Holy Beast, which is 3-D and stuff, sadly they don't have an English verison out yet, but I would play it if they did.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:47 pm
Hey, there was a night where just about every topic on the front page was locked at my will ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:07 pm
Masquanade
Anyways I have some friends that play Maple Story. Also some friends who play Gungrave and another friend who plays Ragnarok Online for free. I have another friend who plays FFXI. Sadly I've never played any of those games. sweatdrop THough I did find this oriental (I'm not sure if it's Korean or Taiwanese) multiplayer online game called Holy Beast, which is 3-D and stuff, sadly they don't have an English verison out yet, but I would play it if they did.

I play Runescape because I can't afford to pay for any good MMORPGs. xp  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:17 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
DiddleFreak61387
good good good -_-

sweatdrop

it's type of drum tap

ah, okay. thanks xD  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:14 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

I play Runescape because I can't afford to pay for any good MMORPGs. xp

Maple is teh free, too.  

iOggy

ItsDevonJames

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:06 pm
*Walks in and waves to all*

"Hey every one. How is every one doing? I'm doing fine.

*Smile uncontrolably*(if that's how you spell it..sighs* biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games