Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:00 pm
Saito laughed a little and moved crossing his arms. " Yes well, I don't have any plans going back there." Saito explained and smirked. " So if you want me back in hell you'll have to drag me back there." He added. " But I still have some things to do here. Like get my new body."

Ayame chuckled and moved in between them again. " Help me and maybe I'll think about leaving your fake mother alone." Ayame started and pulled her hood down showing her body.

Kazu moved and shot his arm out keeping Iaffrette behind him and his lip curled and he snarled showing his fangs. " Get out of my store with that infectious blight." He snarled as his skin started to taint into that black and purple tone.

Jen laughed and nodded. " I promise I'm a good guy Bunbun." Jen said waving his free hand as they walked. Once in the garden he smiled and looked around before stopped and put his bag down. " This spot is perfect " He said with asmile. " I made us lunch."

Tear shifted and held the side of his face and shrugged " Blow me" Tear said and turned his head looking at Neko. Not phased by the terms he used or anything he just wanted it.

Akuro blinked and blushed a little looking to the side and moved tensing his stomach muscles. " I...uh." He kissed her back and moved closer to her. " Can take you anytime."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm
Iaffrette lowered her bow as Kazu moved in front of her, staring at the woman and her rotting flesh. "Gods below, what is that?" She said quietly, following it up with something in hellion. She looked at Kazu as he started shifting into his void skin.

Cillia picked up Bunbun off her shoulder, crossing her arms to hold him in front of her and walking with Jen to the selected spot. "I didnt know you were cooking inclined." She noted, "You're full of surprises. So whats for lunch?"

Neko coughed, chocking a moment at Hieis blatant request. "Come again?! A few minutes ago you didnt want me touching your shoulder, now you want me to go down?" She stared at him. Aside from the odd request, it wasnt like him in the least bit to be so open about asking. She usually had to tease him and get him worked up before he got fiesty.

Isuna moved so she was standing between his legs, lightly pressing against him as she moved her hands around his hips and back, hugging him. She moved leaving a light trail of kisses down his neck to his should. "How about right here..." she asked softly, breathing against his cool skin. "Right now?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:59 pm
“ It’s blight rot. It’s the same thing that got onto Hiei and that’s why his been staying away from everyone. Don’t let it touch you. “ Kazu said staring at Ayame before he shook off his skin as he stood in the void form. “ let’s ******** page Ayame.” Kazuhiro snarled and ran toward her.

Ayame moves and went to block and pulled away from the attack and stumbled before going to use her whip to get Kazuhiro.

Tear stared and Neko and shrugged. “ I have to get over it eventually. So right now is the best time I’m thinking. But if you don’t want to, then don’t worry about it. “ Tear said and moved opening a file, his crimson eyes held a weird pale green flecks but faded again.He looked toward the shadow cat again before grabbing other files and went quiet.

Jen chuckled and smiled looking at them. “ Dad taught me how to cook and also Mona.” He explained with a smile and started to pull out the basket of food. “ Itd stir fry.” He added.

Akuro blinked and moved pulling his cowboy hat off and moved kissing her back rough and smiled. “ let me lock that door and I’ll do anything you want” He said into her ear and slowly kissed her back down the neck and bite her lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:40 pm
Iaffrette moved, sending a ball of fire at Ayame, and trying to keep her back away from Kazu. She tried to move to keep an eye on Saito as well. Not trusting the parasite demon in any capacity.

Neko hopped up to sit on the desk, crossing her legs and looking at Hiei, leaning on one hand toward him. "Its not about whether or not I want to. Cause I do. It more that im worried about you. I can start slow if you want...you can just say stop if its too much." She reached forward, brushing her fingers against his cheek and leaning in to kiss him.

Cillia moved to take a seat, setting BunBun down next to her. "Thats cool. I don't cook often, but im not too bad at it. I bake once in awhile though." She admitted, watching him unpack. "Next time, ill bring you cookies."

Isuna smiled, feeling him bite her lightly. "Mmm, alright...be quick though." She kissed him and took a step away so he could move, cheeks rosey and a bit breathy.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 am
Kazu moves with a snarl and went to attack Ayame before being touched and jumped back and gripped his arm. He snarled at the woman and ran toward her again ignoring the rot in his arm before going to slash at her.

Ayame moved jumped back with a fistful of hair and chuckled before moving to walk away. “ I got what I need, let’s go” She said turning to leave with Saito. The parasite demon sighed and smiled. “ but she looked like a treat” Saito whined.

Kazu moves stumbling back and dropped his knucklebuster. “ ********! “ he yelled and moved grabbing a jar of the spring water. “ I need the plant leaves behind you. Quick.” He said and moved washing his arm. He shifted and sighed glancing toward Iaffrette, his hair a little uneven and shirt in spots from the hair removed from him. " What the ******** was that even about" He mumbled, Once he got his arm fixed he was going to text Neko for sure.

Part of Hiei didn’t want this, part of him needed this. He moved grabbing Neko and pulled her face closer as he pushed his mask off slightly to kiss her and one hand gripped her tight. He was ready for this. Or something in him was. His eyes flecks with that pale green Color and his smile twisted in a weird smirk.

Jen chuckled and sat down as he pulled the food out and smiled. “ I’d love that, I love bake goods. I’m a bit of a sweet tooth” the hound chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Akuro moved locking the door and coming back toward Isuna and slowly crawling on her and kissing her slowly and chuckling. “ we are getting paid to ********. You know that?” He said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:19 am
Iaffrette turned around, dropping her bow to grab the leaves Kazu asked for. She handed it to him and looked up at the door. "Should we follow them?" She asked.

Neko tensed, no expecting Hieis roughness as he pulled her face toward him to kiss her. "Mmm!" She braced herself, using the arms on his chair as she was pulled forward. She broke the kiss, taking a breath and trying to pull away from his grip. "Hiei! What has gotten into you?" She blinked, seeing the flecks in his eyes and staring at him.

"I will keep this in mind." Cillia smiled, making a mental note to try out a new recipe at some point. "So aside from a lunch date, what other plans do you have today?" She asked.

Isuna laughed a little, shrugging off the long sleeves of her over coat and kissing Akuro back. "Hmm, im sure we are not the only ones who have done this on the clock." She joked, her hands wrapping around his shoulders, fingers playing with his hair a bit.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:34 am
Kazu moved rubbing the leaves on his arm and stared at the door. He shifted moving after to use the spring water to fix his arm and glanced at Iaffrette. “ Not without Mother. She wants to kill them both. “ Kazu said and moved to grab a bandage. “ I got a weird feeling from that Saito guy” He said, a weird feeling in his gut....

The fire demon moved and gripped her wrists, his grip a lot tighter than last time. He shifted and pulled her forward staring at her with a twisted smirk. At a glimps it was almost like seeing Saito but it faded. “ Your used to it, aren’t you? You used to whore around all the time. I thought you liked it rough” even the voice sounded off.

Jen smiled and ran a hand through his hair trying to think. “ Just spend some time with you before I head back to the castle. I have today off so just planned to see you” he explained And moved pulling out some drinks as well.

Akuro Laughed and moved running his hand slowly up her torso under her shirt and kissed at her a few times before biting her again and teasing her around her shoulder and neck with his teeth before going to remove her shirt and bra before kissing down her body “ Your right, I know Hiei and Neko do more than work in that office.” He said and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:57 am
"He's not technically alive, Saito. Hes a Denizen of hell. Hes a soul without a solid body...except he looks pretty solid so maybe he obtained one...im not sure" Iaffrette explained,

"Ah, hey!" Neko tugged as she was pulled forward, effectively onto his lap. "That hurts...and no, not in the good way." She grit her teeth and stared at him, eyes narrowing as he basically called her a whore. Her ears pinned back, recognizing the difference in his voice and seeing the shadow of Saito in him. "Get. Out." She said flatly, growling as she pulled against his grip.

Cillia smiled. "Im glad you came out to visit then. I can take the rest of the day off to spend with you too. Father is away on business so its just me here today."

Isuna moved, dropping her shirt and bra on the floor, shuddering a little as she felt Akuro kissing her exposed skin. "Mmmm...why should they havd all the fun."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:17 am
“ That looked like a pretty solid body to me.” Kazu said looking st Iaffrette before moving and gripping his arm trying to think. “ Why come and take a handful of my hair...” he mumbled. He knew his hair could be used for thread and stuff but why so much...

Laughing Hiei gripped harder going to break a wrist and stared at her. “ No, I like this body, the other one I had is dying so when I ******** your little fire body I made sure to leave a bit of myself in here so I could take over this ********.” He explained and leaned in to kiss Neko. “ I was just gonna gonand enjoy myself but I’ll enjoy you instead. Won’t tske long for what’s left of Hiei to die in here.” He explained.

Jen moved reaching for some food and shrugged. “ if you can thst would be awesome. We could head to human world for awhile.” He said with a smile.

Akuro chuckled and moved shrugging his duster jacket off and moved working on his short as he kissed her. Once his shirt was off he crawled on her and kissed around her breast and left little marks here and there and smirked. “ I missed my foxy.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:37 am
Iaffrette moved, gently examining the spot that Ayame had grabbed at. "Unless theres some healing component to your hair we are unaware of. Not that it would help with her limbs rotting off." She frowned, looking ag his arm. "Are you alright? I can call Neko if you want and give her a heads up if you need to take care of that."

Neko gave a sharp cry of pain as she felt her wrist snap, snarling at Saito and bearing her teeth. "Im going to rip you from that body." She growled, shaking a bit in anger. "You and Ayame, you need to get on with the fact that your actual bodies are decaying pieces of crap." She moved to stand up, bringing her knee up under his chin fast, and pulling away from him as best she could.

Cillia took her own food, tasting it and smiling. "This is really good." She complimented, taking a few more bites happily. "Its been a long time since ive been in Human World. Sounds like fun."

Isuna moaned with the marks. "I missed you too..." she smiled, trailing her hands down his chest and kissing the top of his head. She shifted under him, bending her knee a bit  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:56 pm
Kazu sighed and moved touching his hair and frowned. " No, I don't think so. I know my hair is great for thread...but I've never heard of it for healing or anything else." He said and sighed. He shifted reaching for his phone and going to dial Neko." I should be....I don't know. I've never had Blight Rot."

Hiei fell back from the knee to under his chin and the parasite in his body laughed. Slowly he stood up and licked the blood fro his mouth and pulled the mask off. " There's a chance if you removed me from his body he does. Do you want to chance that?" Saito asked laughing. " I can destroy Hiei. I never knew this little filth turned into the King of Demon world. I can let everyone know the truth."

" I'm glad you liked it. I wasn't always great a cooking. But Auntie Yukina and Hiei showed me a few times and I finally figured it out." He said laughing and took another few bites. " I thought this way you could also go see your sister. It's been awhile."

Akuro chuckled and moved climbing down and kissed her leg that was arched before moving to pull her pants down and slowly moved his hands down her crotch and smirked. Wanting to play now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:25 pm
Neko backed up, jumping backwards to land in a crouch on the desk, broken wrist tucked in close to her chest, tails whipping behind her. "I'll take my chances. I doubt Hiei would want to you living it up in his body though." She heard her phone ring and quickly answered it. "Kiddo, I'm really busy. But be a dear and bring your medical kit to the castle. Im about to do something stupid." She hung up the phone and dropped it before launching herself at Saito in a tackle, claws out and pulling a shadow up under him to throw his balance off. "If he dies either way, then I'm taking you out regardless!"

Cillia nodded, "Thats true. She basically lives in human world now. Not that thats a bad thing. Im just glad shes happy." She took a few more bites of food.

Isuna groaned as his hand worked lower, pitching her hips toward him. She looked up at his expression and raised a brow, curious what he had planned.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:39 pm
Kazu blinked pulling the phone from his face and looked toward IAffrette. " Well first of all, Can you grab my travel aid bag? We need to go to the temple?" He asked looking at her and he sighed. " And my mother also hung up on me." He grumbled and moved with a sigh and shifted slightly. " I think something is happening at the castle?" He moved going to grab a few others things well Iaffrette went to grab his bag. He gathered a few pain killers and other items.

" Yeah, I noticed she doesn't work really at the castle half the time. She only comes in for special jobs that Tear gives out to her. Or she does a lot of human world jobs." He said and moved trying to think. " She happy being with a human?"

Saito shifted in the body and stared at Neko and stumbled back hitting the wall. He moved forcing himself up and hissed. " You aren't taking this body away from me!" Saito yelled and ran toward Neko going to attack her with Tear's golden Dagger.

The vampire smirked and moved pulling his hand away before taking the bandana from his back pocket and moving to tie it around Isuna's eyes. " No peeking. Just enjoy." He said before going back to work.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:10 am
Iaffrette turned. Grabbing the bag and handing it to Kazu. "Dud she say why you needed your bag?" She asked.

Neko dodged backwards, away from the dagger and reached out to grab his arm that held it. Twisting on her heel she pulled him up and over her shoulder, tossing him onto the desk. She winced, her broken wrist screaming from the effort. "******** ******** hurts" she hissed, moving forward and tieing him down with a couple Shadows.

Cillia shrugged. "I think so. Honestly i haven't seen her too much. But the fact that shes there so often says a lot." She finished her food and smiled
"Lunch was delicious, thank you."

Isuna blinked as her eyes were covered with the bandana. This was new, but she didnt dislike it. She laid her head back, groaning a bit as Akuro continued. "Ooh..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:47 am
Kazu moved putting stuff on the table. " Gauze, Bandages and some needles and thread." He said before he turned around grabbing a few different types of small jars and walking toward Iaffrette and and the bag and putting stuff in. " When you go back to Hell can you grab me stuff from the market?"

Hitting the desk Tear let out a gasp and started to struggle under the shadows and tried to get out " ********! I ******** hate you shadow cat." Saito snarled and moved trying to pull himself free. Half his face starting to look like saito. " I ******** up, if I had stayed under control I could have had some fun with you, Kuroneko." He said chuckling.

Jen moved going to clean up the mess and smiled looking at her. " I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said and sat there with her for a bit. " You tell me when you wanna head to Human world." He added.

Akuro chuckled as he moved kissing the fox a few times and slowly blew down her neck It was only seconds before his fingers slowly trailed down her front and back over her lower area and rubbing and eventually removed the rest of her under garments and his fingers danced around that area teasing slowly. " I'll take my time."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games