Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 am
*lights a clove*
I have no idea what you could ever be talking about, I was born ready.
*ignores all the other drama unfolding around*
Real life drama is just boring emotion_eyebrow
Unless ...

*drags on a clove*
But then again it might be nothing at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:23 am
(( Actually, Cop already went to wardrobe near the beginning of this RP day, 12 pages ago! lol [His character/costume image is waiting in the wings to be posted with his part.] But that's ok, I'll just go with what this has evolved into now. wink ))

*As Sergio and Gunter chat with TES, Trina stands up and boldly refuses to answer his question. Well, that was rather rude of her. emotion_eyebrow At least she responded, in a sense. The moment she walks away, Gio is immediately in Will's personal space, making his past actions very clear.* For the record, I already knew that, and have since gotten past it all. Maybe you should make it easier on yourself and everyone else to do the same. emotion_eyebrow

*Shakes his head as the mobster walks off, then stands and hears TES speaking to him.* On my way! *Picks up his bowl and water bottle, and heads off to Wardrobe while quickly finishing off his snack.* cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:58 am
Placing a hand on her hip and grinning, she tilts her head and addresses Tes.

"So, brother mine, if we're sparring, are you teaching your baby sister some new moves? xd : I mean, you -are- older and, one would assume, wiser and all that. lol "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:30 am
{{Ah, must have missed that, Dougherty. I somehow was left with the impression all this time that he just visited wardrobe and didn't change. I have the advantage of actually owning the items in my costume and have thus been wearing it, but I get that not everyone necessarily will own their costumes.}}

*replaces the butter knife at its place setting and studies the space they have to work with while answering kat, walking around the long dining room table slowly and subtly adjusting chairs here and there*
You know it emotion_awesome Of course, that's assuming you're capable of learning through the pain of getting your a** kicked. twisted
You may have been a merc for god knows how long, but big bro here's been fighting dragons, orcs, goblins and s**t since before you were born.

*pauses at the opposite end of the table from her and eyes her new sword again*
Not fair that Leko cursed your weapon and not mine, though stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:36 am
She gave her brother her best attempt at an innocent look.

"Cursed? I have -no- idea what you're talking about. whee "

She followed Tes at a safe distance, "Yeah, those merc years, did a lot more sniper work than hand to hand, truthfully. Sword work was more of a side bit of training."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:41 pm
Hey, not too late to change weapons if you're losing your nerve emotion_awesome After all, hand to hand was my specialty.

Lies talk2hand Your specialty was sneaking up behind people and stabbing them in the back talk2hand

Dammit, Ry emotion_facepalm
Alright, forget it stare Enough chit chat. And no weapon change for you. talk2hand

ACTION!!! scream

*suddenly gets very serious as he draws his daggers and takes a defensive stance, bouncing on the balls of his feet to be ready to dodge at a moment's notice*

*fans himself as his husband puts on his "business face"*
Gi ussta~ emotion_drool

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:22 pm
User Image User Image
*holding Miro's hand, he leads her up to the castle's gate and opens it for her, but doesn't proceed ahead*
*eyes him questioningly*
Aren't you coming with?

*shakes his head and reluctantly releases her hand*
This is the furthest I can take you. I'm not even supposed to be this far into red territory, actually...

*pouts in disappointment and gives the red castle ahead an uneasy look*
What if this Queen isn't nice? Miro doesn't want to go in there all alone crying

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:25 pm
FINALLY hearing the call to action Lia snaps her fingers to get her camera imps attention to start filming the fight. Waving her hands she flies a banner that said "GO KAT RARARA!" on it. cool  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image

*After getting carried away out drinking fancy cocktails, both Sergio and Gunter rush in. They quick grab the portable "stash" of makeup and wardrobe quick fixes in case of any "malfunction" and try to slip in on the sidelines praying Mr. Soul and Mr. Vuxtul don't notice. ninja They both start acting like they have been there the entire time. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image

"So Knave, who's to train whom today? twisted " She stepped back on one foot slightly and raised the cursed sword horizontal in front of her, never once taking her eyes off Tes.

She did wonder briefly just what the ******** she was in for with a cursed sword. Would it follow her thoughts in the sparring match? Was there a chance either she or Tes could really be injured? Dammit, what was she thinking letting a demoness hold her weapon? stressed  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm
*Gets back just in time to see Katana and TES duel. xd She takes a seat on her chaise lounger and watches the show.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:50 pm
*Stops to have a "chat" with a couple of his men, pointing and giving direction. ninja He then has a seat next to his lovely wife and puts his hand on her knee.* cool  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:54 pm
*Reaches up to his neck to fiddle with the choker he's wearing. He leans over to Sergio* Oh…doesn't she just look fabulous! heart

*Sergio nods in agreement.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:56 pm
Wants to cheer out loud but since they were filming she had no choice but to keep quiet. Pulling her chair close to Psy and Leko she summons mimosas for all. Do you really think TES can hold his own against Kat? Especially now with the cursed katana? She whispers to Psy.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:02 pm
*Nods politely at Lia and takes a sip of the lovely Mimosa.* TES can be quite…tricky. He's full of surprises. Why, I remember when Ryzan lent him to me. Of course he was "charmed" and all, but it was very interesting having him for the weekend in my chambers. wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games