Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:56 pm
Erwin: *stares at Lucius* Lucius for the second time!! That is not what you think it stands for!!

Erwin: And don't yell at me Thanatos, I am about done with my part of the paper work but I have to get you ready to buried first! It's Lucius who is behind on paper work!

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:51 am
Just Rosa
Erwin: *stares at Lucius* Lucius for the second time!! That is not what you think it stands for!!

Erwin: And don't yell at me Thanatos, I am about done with my part of the paper work but I have to get you ready to buried first! It's Lucius who is behind on paper work!

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

Thanatos: *Facepalm* You idiots you're wasting your time, just burn it or something, its nothing more than a corpse.........I don't know why I left my children in your care........don't you dare let them slack off.....OK?! *Pulls halo from Lucius's head and flings it on the floor, before crossing his arms and looks away* How's Ash doing?  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:00 am
Erwin: It's not just a corpse! It's your corpse! And I somewhat have met two of triplets and they want to kill my snake. ....... I'm not sure about Ash. Last I saw her she bursted into tears before running off.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:25 pm
Welcome Back!
Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:29 pm
-playing smite as Ah Puch the god of decay as I see Thantos the right hand of death-....-looks at our dead thantos- I didn't know you were famous
Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:57 pm
Greyshawl Neatherbane
-playing smite as Ah Puch the god of decay as I see Thantos the right hand of death-....-looks at our dead thantos- I didn't know you were famous
Rush And Crush

I'm quite the celebrity *Tries to act cool* the face of badassery to be exact.  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:09 pm
Me- uh huh....sure then why is he a hand of death and not the head?
Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:21 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush and Crush

Thank you!

Silver- Now I can actually start doing fun things~

Ash- Thanatos you b*****d! How many kids did you leave me with!? Im not Delicate enough for motherhood on this scale! *cries a bit*  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:31 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams

I really want to hug Silver. Because she looks like the badass twin of one of my more adorable characters now.... JUST LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME YOU DO NOT SEE WHY I WANT TO HUG SILVER!!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:20 am
Mystiecat537
Nightmares in Daydreams

I really want to hug Silver. Because she looks like the badass twin of one of my more adorable characters now.... JUST LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME YOU DO NOT SEE WHY I WANT TO HUG SILVER!!!

User Image

Lol that's funny! Silver is quite huggable if I do say so myself xD  

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 pm
Nightmares in Daydreams
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush and Crush

Thank you!

Silver- Now I can actually start doing fun things~

Ash- Thanatos you b*****d! How many kids did you leave me with!? Im not Delicate enough for motherhood on this scale! *cries a bit*

Thanatos: *jumps in terror* Sorry!!!! Nemesis can help you! Hes very protective......I hope.......... Also *points at Erwin and Lucias* i dont trust these two anymore......they piss me off evil  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:25 pm
Rush And Crush

Thanatos: *jumps in terror* Sorry!!!! Nemesis can help you! Hes very protective......I hope.......... Also *points at Erwin and Lucias* i dont trust these two anymore......they piss me off evil

Nightmares in Daydreams

Just Rosa

Emotional Lucius: You don't trust me now... It's like that now...after I apologize and from that emotional talk back at the courtyard scene...fine....FINE! I'm glad your dead best buddy slash brother figure! F**K YOU, SIR. *storms off*

Ice: ...-.-...o.o......-.-....o.o....-.-....o.o....*clears ears*....-.-.....o.o......-.-....o.o....  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:38 pm
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Not So Emotional Erwin: Oh? You don't trust us anymore....? The feeling is mutual. *follows Lucius out in a calm manner*

Rosa: o-o ....So....How's everybody's summer so far?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:51 pm
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Not So Emotional Erwin: Oh? You don't trust us anymore....? The feeling is mutual. *follows Lucius out in a calm manner*

Its been good very soothing and relaxing what about yours 😋  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:46 pm
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Its been good very soothing and relaxing what about yours 😋

Rosa: It's been well!  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games