Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:50 am
amarzyciel
Is it okay to fight two at a times? Because i feel it will be quicker when my normal posting speed is one a day, not going to make it in time, i fear.

Yeah, I'm not really sure about double battles either... o ,o ;
But, like Tano mentioned, you can battle as many in a post as you want : ) I'm not sure about all at the same time (like a double or triple battles, or horde battles), but if you want to write out all the individual battles in one post, or a few posts, you're welcome to do that ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:59 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
As long as your fighting them in order i dont see why not. Iv done a few post with 2 or even 3 battles one after another. but iv not done any double battles if that's why you mean so id maybe avoid those until spec's or loona can weigh in.

Loonamist

But, like Tano mentioned, you can battle as many in a post as you want : ) I'm not sure about all at the same time (like a double or triple battles, or horde battles), but if you want to write out all the individual battles in one post, or a few posts, you're welcome to do that ^^

I am thinking of two showing up at the same time, but I guess that will be double battle even if I send two pokemon into one vs one.

okay, I will do 2 battles in one post instead, just to avoid problem.
thanks for the reply C:

P.S: @ Tano
not feeling well today, so I won't be writing.  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:13 am
amarzyciel
Cannibalistic-Insanity
As long as your fighting them in order i dont see why not. Iv done a few post with 2 or even 3 battles one after another. but iv not done any double battles if that's why you mean so id maybe avoid those until spec's or loona can weigh in.

Loonamist

I am thinking of two showing up at the same time, but I guess that will be double battle even if I send two pokemon into one vs one.

thanks for the reply C:

Np, and I hope you feel better! D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:26 am
amarzyciel
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Loonamist

thanks for the reply C:

Thats fine hun, take some R&R time. -hugs- i can wait. ^__^ hope you feel better soon !  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:36 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Thats fine hun, take some R&R time. -hugs- i can wait. ^__^ hope you feel better soon !

it's merely because I keep on getting woken up for no reason at night >.<
headache and mild-nausea. those make me unable to write properly.
I should be back after a good night sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:49 am
amarzyciel
Cannibalistic-Insanity

it's merely because I keep on getting woken up for no reason at night >.<
headache and mild-nausea. those make me unable to write properly.
I should be back after a good night sleep.
Don't sweat it hun. ^___^ i know the feeling iv got kids plus being a mild insomniac. Trust me its fine i understand.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:30 pm
I never got an answer to the problem in the Fakemon Giveaway. So, just so people (mods and Sonic) are aware, I am taking a level 5 Meleeon for Aston.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:13 pm
Albino - Cedric
I never got an answer to the problem in the Fakemon Giveaway. So, just so people (mods and Sonic) are aware, I am taking a level 5 Meleeon for Aston.

You actually got two :0 Spectral deleted hers after she realized I'd already answered, but I answered here  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:23 am
I don't remember but if I use a Ragecandybar to get a starter do I need a mod to approve it or not?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:34 am
Shadow - Dragon
I don't remember but if I use a Ragecandybar to get a starter do I need a mod to approve it or not?

Honestly it's always good to quote one of us for something like that, just because it helps us be aware of things and keep track of stuff, but you don't need one of us to PM you or post in response to 'approve' it or anything : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Lazy Samurai

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:15 am
When posting for berries, do they fall under the "can get anywhere" category of items?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:25 am
A Lazy Samurai
When posting for berries, do they fall under the "can get anywhere" category of items?

Yes : ) Berries are 'post anywhere'.

Additionally, once you get one, you can plant it and post the tree to grow, which is separate, so you can still be posting for other items (or berries) while the first berry tree is growing ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:55 pm
Does knock off knock off lucky eggs? Because if it does I will be so sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:22 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

It does, but you still get the bonus exp at the end of the battle : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:26 pm
Loonamist
TheWhiteDragonfly

It does, but you still get the bonus exp at the end of the battle : )

Yaaaaaaaay! >w<
I will have it do the extra 1.3x damage 3nodding  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games