Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

Nami giggled childishly. It was strange though. She felt she knew more than she did when she was just Ene. It was like there were two lifetime experiences in one body.

Light nodded. "It makes total sense... but then there's Erin..."
Light started to pace. "Nami said something about the Seven Deadly Sins but what did she mean by it?"

"Nami put her finger to her lips when Light mentioned the Seven Deadly Sins. "That's an easy one. I just don't know how or why I understand.... Basically, the me in this timeline was given a weird gift to freeze time for a few seconds. That's it. But, my brother in this timeline, also, had a gift. Or a curse, as some would put it.... The Seven Deadly Sins, Enoch, as he is called. He's pretty much like the God of Death...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az
kilatails

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

Wren looked at Nami like she had grown two-heads right in front of him, "Wait what? So... So you guys weren't kidding with the whole timelines and time travel part? Wait, wait, no. I shouldn't be surprised. There is that Stop spell." He ran both hands through his golden locks and sat on the edge of the bed, "So Erin is basically cursed, is that what you meant earlier when you said 'it' awakened? You were referring to the curse?"

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She nodded. "Yeah, I believe that's what she said. It-it's a little hazy though..."
Nami watched Light pacing. "Papa, that's very distracting..." She scolded him.

He stopped where he was and itched the side of his face. "Eheheh, yep. That's my Ene alright... Sorry kiddo."

"I'm a little older now,can't you at least treat me like it?" She pouted.

Light started to retort but put his finger down. "R-right... Sorry, kiddo."

She whined, a bit embarrassed. "Stop calling me that!"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az
kilatails

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image

Wren had to hide another smile. Not sure he wanted to kill the familial mood here but he was worried about his friend. So he, with all the grace of a gentleman, pretended to cough like sea pirate. Loud and throaty.

"As entertaining as this is, can we get back on track? We need to help out Erin."

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She returned to look at Wren. Nami shrugged and proceeded. "Well, to be completely honest, now that the Deadly Sins has him, he technically doesn't exist anymore... I just hope the Deadly Sins Virus doesn't occur..."

"V-virus..." Light blinked. "You gotta be kidding..."

"We're safe, since we've travelled through the time-space rift. As are keyblade wielders. Others, however..." Nami shrugged. "It's hard to say who's immune and who isn't..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az
kilatails

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image

"He doesn't... exist?" Wren repeated back. He stared at her and in the manner that she had just revealed that bit of information. His eyes narrowed at her, "And that doesn't bother you at all? That you're own flesh and blood just up and disappeared from the face of the universe?"

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:04 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
fiendish az
kilatails

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha rubbed her head listening to everything again. She saw Minako leave. The next thing she knew, Nami was replaced with Ene's consciousness. Her face went pale when she heard that Erin didn't exist anymore.

"But we remember Erin, time can be fixed, Jaster's pulled people through the time rift so they'd exist....to save them" Sasha blurted out, she wondered if Misty would find him, she did sent her out to find him, along with the one thing that kept her young. She knew if she fell asleep, it may be the long sleep, especially without that necklace she let Misty borrow.

"So everyone who isn't a wielder or a time traveler is at risk, that's a lot of people. I hate to say this but the youngest people are at the greatest risk, and then it goes higher or something...if it does occur."

She immediately started to think of young people whom were not wielders or time travelers, there weren't that many young people.

She realized Odayaka was awake. She walked to her
"sleep good?"

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:47 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Sasha and nodded, her ears twitched, "Anything...bad happen...?" she was a bit confused as to why people were still in the Infirmary. She though that maybe something had happened while she was still asleep. She sat at the edge of bed, letting her legs dangle off the bed. She yawned, covering her mouth with her hand.

[OOC:]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:27 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami blushed. "I... should probably explain a little more." She raised a hand and quivered a bit. "My brother is already dead... Erin isn't my brother except in this world... And, technically, he does exist, he just doesn't exist... Enoch is him and he is Enoch, I guess to put it in easiest terms."
She started to shiver and shake.

Light could see the situation was getting to Nami. He sat on the bed and put an arm around her. "It's out of our control. None of it's your fault."
He looked up, remembering something. "Uh, could someone take the initiative to guide X here, then? I think she might be a little freaked out by this..."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az
kilatails

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 5:40 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
kilatails

Sasha rubbed her head listening to Nami's explanation. She looked at Odayaka.
"nothing really bad. Nami's awake but her brother disappeared."

She then turned back to Nami.
"well he could still exist within Enoch, but like....caged...kept in the back of the mind where its hard to escape. Ive seen people lose their bodies to...." she started to wave her hands a bit
"other minds stronger than theirs. It may be a hard to impossible task, but sometimes the original person is still there, trying to take control again."

She bit her lip when Light said for someone to get X. She couldn't leave the infirmary, not with how weak she was becoming.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:58 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Sasha, then at Nami, confused to what she meant by her brother disappearing. She then looked back at Sasha, noticing she was troubled. She grabbed her by her shirt and pulled on it to get her attention, having a worried expression on her face. Her ears twitched, "Sasha...all right...? Need...help...?" she also sensed that Sasha's energy levels were lower than they were before. Odayaka would give some energy to Sasha if she permitted her to.

[OOC:]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kilatails

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:05 pm
User Image

"So," he started slowly, "Erin should still be existing somewhere inside his own body." He looked to Nami, he didn't want to push her but if he planned to help his friend. Then he'd have to gather all the information, "What else... Umm, is there anything else you can tell us about this curse and Enoch?"

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She tapped her head with a fist and stcuk out her tongue. "That's all I got... Sorry."

Light put his hand to his chin and looked up at the ceiling. "So, are you still gonna go by Ene or...?"

"Papa, either one's fine. Really, it is..." She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side. "I don't really know why you called me Ene to begin with... My name is Nami, this world or not."

"I'm just glad that my kid's still alive." Nami gave him a sinister look as he mentioned the word 'kid' and he tugged at his collar. "Eheheh, did it suddenly get hot in here?"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az
kilatails

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:24 pm
User Image

Wren shook his head at the both of them but mostly to Light. He looked to Nami with an exaggerated roll of his eyes, "You would think he would have caught on by now." He stood and stretched, "Well, I better start out then. I'll see if I can find anything about all of this... I wonder if Diz might know something."

Kurai_18
Fiendish Az
kalenakeeper

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light nodded. "Yeah, he's bound to know a little about the situation..." He shrugged before continuing. "Not really like he can do much though. I'm-I'm just worried about X. Poor kid."

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Fiendish Az
kilatails

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games