Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:19 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was taken back in shock as there was an explosion. Laying there dazed and with ringing in her ears, she slowly forced herself to look at the attacker. Slowly the ringing faded but she had miss part of Relen's lip movement. As she felt the shield around her, she started to shake her head. Of course she was looking at Damian, well doing so.

Now she hoped that Belle and Lucius were fine. Though she finally started to sit up. But as her mind buzzed and still rang, she laid on her side. Before she started to glare at Relen and saying something. Of course she was whispering a bit. Before she looked at Damian and tried to tell him to let her out.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:52 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt the barrage wind down. He sighed in relief and then sent a thought to Abigail."Abigail get out of here please. He wants to hurt me in any way and I wouldn't be able to lose you."Damian then glared at Relen."What the hell are you doing here."

Relen looked around the raining room and the shrugged at Damian and said."My sources have told me that you had found a new little toy.
So I have come to kill her. Like you did to my mother."

Damian just glared at him."I have told you before that I didn't.."

"LIAR!"Relen started to blast Damian again who this time had enough time to set up a shield around himself and Abigail.

Lucius had heard the explosion and rushed to see what had happened. When he got to the training room and saw Relen attacking Damian he immediately rushed Relen. He was almost at Relen and it was at that point that Relen stopped the attack on Damian and grabbed Lucius by the face and said."Know your place worm."A blast of energy consumed Lucius's head and then he dropped to the ground unmoving.

Damian dropped his shield but still had enough thought to keep one around Abigail but it was weak enough that she could break through it easily. He fell to his knees and stared at Lucius's body.

"Hahahaha your agony is exquisite. Hahahahahahahahahah."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:08 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was listening to Damian but was confused hearing Relen. But she didn't bother to ask her Mate and jumped at the blast that Damian barely managed to get up the shield. Of course she tried to sit up and wave Lucius away, but saw Relen attack him. Now she moved over to Damian. "Help your brother. Do whatever you have to." She said as there were tears in her eyes.

Standing up she felt her mind starting to blank. But it was like how she studied Damian. Once from Damian's shield she put one up that was a bit more powerful than his last one. Though she looked at Relen and folded her arms. Before taking a page from a Goddess's book. Relen was suddenly in a pink and blue leotard. She knew he'd look down and barely got teleported behind him. Of course she hit his pressure points. But she only knew a few from a friend. Yet she figured it wouldn't take him out. Teleporting in front of the shield, she had both swords in her hands. "If I were you, I'd stop this. Before things get ugly fast." She said. Though before his next attack she put him in adult size baby clothes, which was an over sized bib and the bloomers over a diaper.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian numbly started to move towards Lucius. Once Damian reached him hestared at Lucius and wasn't sure what to do and so he bit at his own wrist and drew blood. He then held the wound near Lucius's mouth and let the blood drip onto Lucius's lips and into his mouth. He hoped it would work.

Relen snarled and then returned his clothes to their normal form."Who are you that stands before a master of the dark arts."He then summoned his own wickedly curved swords. His speed was something that Abigail probably had very little to no experience against. He ducked and dodged and weaved. He struck her four times for every blow of her he dodged."You should feel drained by now. These swords were forged to kill your kind."He had a smug look on his face and let his guard down.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:28 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"I'm Abigail, Damian's mate, lover, and future wife.", She said as she didn't pay attention to Damian nor Lucius. Of course she had not managed to hit him physically. Her mind was only open to Damian. Though as Relen's swords were draining her powers and life source, she looked at him. "Relen, why kill your own Mother?", Abigail asked in his Mother's voice. Before she managed to drive the one sword through his chest. At some point in the fight, she had dropped the other sword, since he caught her bicep.

Of course she had a wall a couple of feet behind her. Only barely lean against it as she coughed up blood. She started to see her sight dim again and she shook her head. But that alone made her sway and almost loose her balance.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Relen had dropped his swords when he heard the voice of his mother and then when Abigail stabbed him with her sword he was shocked and then said."This isn't over. I will return again."He then disappeared in a flash of light.

Damian started to notice some signs of life in Lucius and breathed a sigh of relief. It was then that he saw Abigail sway and he was at her side in an instant. His wrist was still dripping blood and he held it near Abigail's lips."Drink Abigail. My blood will kickstart your healing ability. Any toxins that those swords had to drain you will be negated by new blood entering you system."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him leave and smirked. Though when Damian caught her, she looked at him. Now she started to drink his blood. Once she had enough, she passed out from how tired she was. Of course these now healing wounds turned into scars. There was one on the back of her left bicep. As she had a pair on the right side of her ribs. Well the last one had been on the outside of her right thigh; but it was diagonal going down to the back of her leg.

Of course when she came to, she looked around and grumbled tiredly. The ringing was gone and she felt sore. Now she started to rub her face and sigh. Once she was done with this, she sneezed and looked around the room again.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian had placed Abigail in their bed. Damian then placed Lucius in Lucius's room. He then went to work fixing the destruction the Relen had caused. After he had finished he sat down next to Abigail. He had his head in his hands. When she started to wake up he looked up and then said."Abigail are you okay."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and wiggled her way up their bed and pillows. Now she leaned over and grabbed his hand. "Good as I can get for now. And how are you? What about Lucius?" She asked. Well trying to tug Damian to lay by her. There was a few tears in her eyes at the time. She knew right now wouldn't be a good time to yell or to ask to much of Damian. Since they had gone through the emotional wringer.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed in relief as she responded. When she asked about Lucius he told her that Lucius was recovering. He laid next to her and just laid on his back staring at the ceiling."I am going to have to kill him. I don't know what else to do about him."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing that Lucius was recovering. Only to put her head in his chest. "Who is he? And did you get his swords?" She asked. Only to rub her new scar on her thigh

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."I have his swords. As to who he is. That was Relen Ardeof. He is my b*****d son."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing this. But was floored hearing that is his b*****d son. Though she just rubbed her forehead in reply. "We can talk about it later... I just want to rest up myself.", She mumbled. Before putting her arm across his torso and closed her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:02 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."Alright. We will talk about this later."Damian just laid there in silence.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:09 am
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail woke up after a few more hours. Now she started to rub his side as she started to wake up. Once she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she started to sit up. When she was done she started to rub her neck. "Mmmm, so do you want to talk about, Relen?" She yawned. Not really mad at the fact he hid a life threatening person. But more upset that he hid that he did have a kid who was fairly old.

EternalKnight2013
I edited the other post. Cause I fell asleep well typing it.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games