Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 pm

And yet the second mission hasn't started. Again can't collect what we don't know.

-Faceplam- Glad to know people still know how to read on the interwebs. Anyways I'm tired of repeating myself so GOOD DAY SIR!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm
Fox: Check the god dang missions board!

LoL & Haji: Both of you knock it off! At this point I agree with Fox!

LoL: If you keep this crap up, I'll kick you out of the arc!  

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:14 pm

It might have just started, but not back when he gave the order to collect information. XD Ohhhhh burned what do you think.....-sees shiny nickle roll by- OHH A NICKLE! -runs after it- XDDDDD

And sorry for causing a scene in here. Just rank doesn't really mean s**t with a fast ranking system. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 pm
Fox: It's only fast at the start. It gets much longer as you shoot for Konin and Sannin. XD

Anyways, people need to regularly check the missions board for the arc missions! God, is that really so hard for people to do here?  

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 pm

lol Yeah I know. XD And I'm lazy. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 pm
Haruhi000777
Fox: Check the god dang missions board!

LoL & Haji: Both of you knock it off! At this point I agree with Fox!

LoL: If you keep this crap up, I'll kick you out of the arc!

why don't you just quote the post where you quoted everybody and tell them that a new mission is up?

hmm I thought I quoted your other post, oh well~  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:47 pm
Okay, I'm settling all this~
1. Genesis did not first question civilian witnesses because of just that: They are civilians. The chances of them seeing anything useful from a military stand point is slim and none. Even if they had the shock of such a attack would render them next to useless. He planned on questioning Hanzo and, later, the Yukikage
2. The most pressing matter is COORDINATION. If we are not a team and deply our resources correctly then this will all go down the drain. That is why he is calling a Jounin/Chuunin meeting in the Office. Not to assume leadership
3. Akatsuki has seniority by one day. He has much less battle experience then Genesis and no experience in working with a team. Like Fox said, even though you attain the rank of Jounin that does not mean you inherit the abilities and experience that comes with it.
4. Seniority does not mean anything in the Shinobi world. Look at most of the Kage; young men who assumed power because they were best suited. If seniority was rule then Orochimaru would have become the fourth hokage.

Now, I don't want to hear anymore about it. Good Day

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:23 pm
Flamefox Merimac

Hanzo has all the information we can get. XD He knows what direction the attack came from and what type of attack it was. So unless you want us to waste time collecting the same information we already have, there's nothing else to collect. Again we know nothing about the actual people who did this.

AND BRO IS A JOUNIN TOO!!!!!!

So the only way to clam seniority is because you made it there first. So yeah. Do I need to repeat myself again or do you have it this time? XD

Actually, Merimac...
Hanzo had his back turned on Keiji while walking a foot or two ahead of him. He wouldn't be able to tell where it came from even by looking at the arrow remnants. What he did was simply recognize it as an arrow and assumed that it could be a Bow combatant.

And Hanzo didn't even get to glimpse at the Kage's body during the event of the explosion and after he was taken away. The impact pushed him farther. So he's not really a witness other than being there nor would he have the most amount of information. He's on the same level as everyone else on terms of currently gathered data xD.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:30 pm
Redera Issun

Actually, Merimac...
Hanzo had his back turned on Keiji while walking a foot or two ahead of him. He wouldn't be able to tell where it came from even by looking at the arrow remnants. What he did was simply recognize it as an arrow and assumed that it could be a Bow combatant.

And Hanzo didn't even get to glimpse at the Kage's body during the event of the explosion and after he was taken away. The impact pushed him farther. So he's not really a witness other than being there nor would he have the most amount of information. He's on the same level as everyone else on terms of currently gathered data xD.

Well no one in the imitate area's going to know anything anyways either. XD And the direction that it came from can easily figured out by you talking about what happened. I mean the wall localized the fire, so with where the fires were happening, it only stands to logic that with where the fire hit, the attack would come from there. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 pm
I wanna put this matter to rest once and for all by saying: girls, all of your dresses are very pretty. Now go back to work.

REDGOPOSTQUICKFUSRODAHTHATBITCH  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 pm
Anon: Alright.
Merimac: But it was more of a blast, not a streak. Other than that, I'm not getting the logic. (Thick in the head, sorta)
Eh, yeah, that's why we ought to talk. You guys can figure out things he couldn't.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Gah I feel like I missed so many things while being gone ;—;
So I just have Shimiru go and guard Keiji instead of meeting up with Genesis at the Kage Office?

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Haru said that nothing behind the wall would have been really damaged. And since your character was behind the kage, then it's pretty yes to tell the direction that the attack came from. IE. The area behind the main area that was damaged. Even if areas behind the kage was damaged, it would be less due to most of the force of the attack, being focused on the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:46 pm
Fire is weak against water, so Keiji's B-rank technique would have been able to handle the A-rank technique. At least that's how I believed it would have worked...

Pan: Sure, the mission is up on the board so you can have her take up guard duty if you want.  

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:29 pm
Can somebody make me some food.. im so hungry crying  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games