Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

Speeding up David went closer to the snitch. Watching as Theo tried to grab it and was unsuccessful. 'At least the kid hasn't given up yet.' he thought. Truth was David probably would have by now if that was him back then. He didn't have the best will power when it came to failure.

With: Quidditch Team...

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: 19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
AC: 17
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:47 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: TBA

Theo was slightly angry that he could not get a beat on how this snitch had been moving. He wanted it so horribly, but he felt as if he couldn't. He made one more aggressive swipe at it once he felt it was right. This was a hard swipe that was an all or nothing. If he missed he would go off balance. If he caught, he caught it.

And with that, he fell off balance and his broom spun out, him losing the snitch. This angered him. He couldn't believe he just did that. He absolutely missed it. He wanted to give up now, but he knew that wouldn't be good for him. He knew that he couldn't do that. He had never been so angry with himself before however. He couldn't believe it slipped through his grasp.

AC: 12
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes(+2 to Spotting), Natural Flyer, Great Catch(+2 to Catching)
Chasing Number: 3/3
Spotting Number: 2/2
Final Roll: 12
Roll Number: 10
Lives: rofl ninja mrgreen  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image
Heart pounds, eyes blink, brain thinks
I need to Seek, but what?
The Snitch, no
There is but one goal.

I shall be victorious
But only for her
She is mine
And I shall win for her

Romy needed to find the Snitch! It looked like the first year was trying to catch and David was hot on his heels. The fifth year flew fast after them, searching in desperate hope of seeing the Snitch.

Modifiers: +7 to Spot, +7 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll: 16 ____
Roll Number: 9
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]
{In My Notes:}

Her heart, her eyes, her mind
Everything I could ever need
Her soul glows gold
Her heart mine to catch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image

Almost there. David just needed to get a little further before he could reach the snitch. 'Come on...' he thought he was so close to getting to it.

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (0/2 attempts)
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:52 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Angered

Theo instantly went straight to trying to find it again, watching where David was at the moment. He was sure the seeker was hot on the snitch's trail. He would follow the seeker until he could definitely see it. But he wasn't sure it would work, because he was so far away.

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes(+2 to Spotting), Natural Flyer, Great Catch(+2 to Catching)
Final Roll: 18
Roll Number: 16
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image

"Here goes nothing..." David muttered as he reached out to grab the golden snitch. All he needed was to get his hand around it and that would be three catches in one day. Man would that ever feel good.

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (1/2 attempts)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo still flew around, hoping he could find it. He didn't know if he could or not. He was too angry, but he might be able to. He would never give up hope. He knew that when all hope is gone, true loss is achieved. Theo mastered one sport, he can try to at least be good at this one. He knew that he could do it now and he felt a resurgence in his confidence.

Final Roll: 14
Roll Number: 16
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

As David went to grab the snitch the ball darted out of the way. In the process he almost lost his balance on his broom. 'That was close...' he thought. He didn't want to land from this height onto the ground. 'Okay let's try this again...' Trying once again to grab a hold of the snitch.

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (2/2 attempts)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:00 pm
((Forgot to put the dice roll in sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:04 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo watched as the older student had yet again reeled in the snitch. He looked down at the ground. He was ready to try, try, and try again. He knew that he had the first shot and he knew he failed. He could not stand failing and his determination pressed him forward. He wanted to be a good sport however, despite how much he usually isn't, this older boy had won the snitch yet again, a third time ago, beating out everyone. He was good...he was better than the others. He never missed it seemed like. Once he saw and was close he seemed to make the clutch catch.

"You are very good," he said to the boy. He thought his name was David, but he wasn't going to use it because he was not sure. "I want to be as good as you are one day," he said to him. He really sounded young at that moment, but it was true.

Final Roll:
Roll Number:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image

Feeling his hand wrap around the snitch David smiled. "I got it!" he called out. Looks like things were looking up for him. David looked over at Theo as he spoke. "Thanks you aren't bad yourself. Name's David by the way." he told him honestly. "If you keep it up I could see you being a great Seeker. Take it from me, don't get down because you couldn't catch the snitch because there's always next time." David said. Truthfully he liked the kid and he didn't want Theo to end up like him. Depression was never a nice thing.

OOC: 19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch (2/2 attempts)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:26 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Determined

"Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm going to keep practicing. Maybe one day I will be a great one," he said to David, more of a declaration to himself. He had something new to focus on and it was Quidditch. He wanted to be good. He wanted to be great. He was going to stop at nothing to be good too. He wanted to be someone that the team could rely on at all points in time. The player that will always be relied upon to make the clutch catch, just like how he was in football. This was going to happen. He was going to focus on school too however. All this did was make him want to learn to be better all around as a wizard. This was his ancestry and he would live up to it.

Final Roll:
Roll Number:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:49 am
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron's eyes fell onto Ronna as she swung at a bludger that headed directly towards the first year keeper who just so happened to be on his team. Although the boy already protected her from a bludger from that same beater, he figured he might as well do it again. After all, he had to prove that he could, not only hit opponents, but stop bludgers from knocking out his own teammates. Cameron flew towards the ball and attempted to hit it towards Crash who was now on Team 1 although the beater had to stop himself from aiming it back at Ronna. It was just a reflex of his to hit it back at the same person who had sent the bludger.

Team: 2
Armour Class: +16
Aiming At: Christian "Crash" Barrett
Targets Hit: 0
People Hit: 3
Bludgers Blocked: 1
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll: 17
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: health back to normal))

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 am
User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
fiery red hair and brown and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun flew in the air, searching for the glint of gold that was the snitch. "Where is it?" he as he flew searching.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 1 (Experience)
+ 6 Sighting
+ 6 Catch

Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 11
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxI won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx I won't let you stop tonight xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxWe'll be dancing till the morning light xxx We'll be dancing till the morning light xxx
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image
Metamorphmagus
Looking Great with:
fiery red hair and brown and Wearing
Single // Taken // Way Complicated
Wearing
Pride on his Chest

Eun flew in the air, searching for the glint of gold that was the snitch. "Where is it?" he as he flew searching.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 16
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying) + 1 (Experience)
+ 6 Sighting
+ 6 Catch

Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 19
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxBe with me all night long xxx We'll be dancing 'til the break of dawn
xxxxxxxxxxAnd our music playing on and on xxx You can feel it all night long

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games