Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:29 pm
He has? confused He told me a while ago that nobody else knew. Not even Karrie. I only know because I caught him trying to teach Gwee to talk.

*chirps happily* Hello, Thistle. Hello, owl.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:46 pm
Amy was really confused. But wait. Kits had said that Velcore had told her that no one else a while ago. He had only recently been talking with others, right?

"Well, if I remember correctly, and I was quite stunned at the time so I could be wrong, but I think Velcore said that he has only been talking with others lately. He probably hadn't talked with anyone else when he told you that, and I guess he just hasn't had a chance to update you or something."

She walked into the kitchen and talked over her shoulder. Kits would still be able to see her through the half-wall partition. "I was just going to make some popcorn. Want to have some with me? We can watch a movie, too, if you want. Or play a board game! I love board games and have quite a few."

She took out her popcorn popper, the jar of popcorn kernels, light butter, and some garlic salt. She began getting everything ready.

"Tonight's my night off from GGB, so I am completely free for the night."

In the play room, the owl perched on top of the castle and hooted over at Velcore.

Thistle quickly got out of the castle and ran over to Velcore. She made sure that she stopped running well before she reached Velcore, though. She walked the last few steps over to Velcore slowly. She looked down at the ground and then squeaked sadly. She slowly reached her head out and gently and lightly nudged Velcore's chest in apology for last night. Amy had talked a long time to her last night about what she had done.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:21 pm
*As day breaks, Brat takes a quick shower, then dresses up in tourist clothes. She finds a shadow and glides through, stopping to pick up some breakfast snacks before returning to the room.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:26 pm
Hmmm... I'll have to ask him about that. Next time I see him alone, that is. sweatdrop He really doesn't want Karrie to know for some reason.

*follows Amy as far as the half-wall to the kitchen* Sure, popcorn sounds good. Either a game or a movie would be fun. *grins*

*chirps and nuzzles the side of Thistle's neck. He wasn't angry at her, but didn't want a repeat of the headache he'd gotten the night before*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:34 pm
Amy smiled brightly and plugged in the popcorn popper. As it began, she went into her living room and opened the top of the window seat that faced the side of her house. It held all of her games.

"Do you like Mouse Trap? I love it and I've been looking for someone to play with. I bought all of these games after Velcore brought me Thistle. I realized that I would be staying here for quite some time instead of moving on to the next town if things got to be too much..."

She turned and smiled at Kits with an excited gleam in her eyes. "Or we could talk about the building I have found that would work really well for our plan!"

Thistle sighed softly as Velcore nuzzled her back. She pulled back for a moment and moved around him. She went out of the room and went to Amy's bedroom for a few moments. When she came back, she had a bouquet of beautiful flowers of all different colors in her mouth. They came from Amy's garden and Amy had encouraged Thistle to do something nice for Velcore the next time she saw him. She had decided to pick flowers for him.

She went back into her play room and stood in front of Velcore. She leaned her head down and dropped the bouquet at Velcore's feet.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:40 pm
Oh, you found a building we could use? It's not too far, is it?

*sniffs at the flowers, then looks up at Thistle* Thank you.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:58 pm
Amy nodded and gestured to the couch against the wall for Kits to sit in if she want. She, too, sat on the couch. She left the top of the window seat up in case they wanted to play a game after they talked.

"I did! It's quite long but not extremely big. Everything else will have to be built, and we will have to completely renovate the inside, but the location is perfect! It's at the edge of town, and two blocks north of GGB. It's quieter since it's not near all of the other buildings and noise. I think it's perfect, but if you wouldn't mind, I would love to have you come and look before I sign the papers so that you can see it and decide if you think it will be good, too."

Thistle smiled and then nuzzled Velcore again. When she pulled back, she tried to move her mouth in the form of an 'o' and made a sound. Again, it sounded low and the cross between a squeak and the 'baaing' sound of a sheep. She was trying to respond the way Velcore had.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 pm
Oh, that's not too far from where Karrie and I live, then! *sits next to Amy, one leg on the seat of the couch so she's turned to face her* I'd like to see it if you can arrange it.

*watches Thistle curiously* You cannot talk yet... If you keep trying, you will.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:12 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. She set back far enough in the couch so that she could look directly at Kits and not turn her head too far.

"How does Monday late afternoon work for you?"

Thistle scrunched her forehead up in concentration and moved her head close to Velcore's mouth as he spoke. She watched how his mouth formed the words. Her nose was very close to Velcore's mouth and her eyes were almost crossed as she looked at it.

She moved her mouth again, trying to move it in the way Velcore had. After a few moments, she finally made a sound... It was just a low honk, though.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:20 pm
Hmmm... *thinks for a moment* Early evening would work better. I have an appointment early Monday afternoon, and I need to go home and take care of my pets before I go do anything. *grins* I'm surprised you found a place so quickly. Karrie's going to have to work hard if he's going to have the recipes ready. *giggles* He keeps changing his mind about what sounds good.

*chirps happily* It will take practice. Use your mind to make the words first. Then make your mouth say them.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm
Amy laughed. "That's awesome! Why doesn't he just work on a few for the first month and then he can work on others for another month? It will space everything out, add variety, and give himself time to work on the others if he wants."

"And early Monday evening will work fine if you come and pick me up at GGB. We can walk over to it from there and I won't have to miss too much work. Sound okay?"

Thistle nodded and thought of the easiest word she could think of that she heard people say frequently. You. So, she moved her mouth into the shape she saw Velcore and Amy made when they said the word. She pictured it in her mind and then cautiously made a sound.

It came out as 'ooo', but it wasn't a squeak or a honk!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:47 pm
I tried telling him that, but he's only got one the way he likes it so far. *shrugs* He won't serve anything that's not up to his high standards. Even pet food.

Sure, that sounds all right.

That's good! Keep trying!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 pm
Amy smiled softly. "That's cute. I guess it's better that way than the opposite and just being half-assed about it. His perfectionism is pretty endearing, don't you think?"

She heard the popcorn machine shut off and she got up to go unplug it in the kitchen. When she had done that, she went about getting a large serving bowl with two smaller ones.

Thistle's eyes went wide and they lit up. She smiled brightly and jumped up and down in excitement. She had done something right!

She starting jumping up and down around the room and saying 'ooo' repeatedly.

The owl from his perch on top of the castle hooted softly. It heard the sound Thistle was making and hooted since it sounded somewhat like the sound she was making. He didn't want to talk or make fun of Thistle. He was just having a little bit of fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:07 pm
Cute? Endearing? *giggles and leans forward* It sounds like you might like Karrie as more than a friend.

*chirps happily and flaps his wings*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:16 pm
Amy's eyes widened and she nearly dropped the large bowl of popcorn she was carrying out into the living room. She managed not to, though, and she set the bowl on the coffee table in front of her couch. She removed the two small bowls that was on top of the popcorn in the large bowl and put them on the side closest to Kits. She then went back into the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink? I have diet coke, 7-Up, and Sunkist. I also have milk and apple juice."

She opened up her fridge and looked inside, trying to decide which can of pop she wanted. That was also when she decided to respond to Kits' question. It was easier to answer while she was looking in the fridge and not at Kits.

"I use those adjectives frequently, especially 'cute'... He is one of my best friends, as you are. I love hanging out with both of you. I am also quite certain that he is still focused on Dame. That is what I know. Anything else... doesn't really matter right now, I guess. It's all too confusing, anyway."

Thistle 'ooo'ed at the owl and then went back over to Velcore. She wanted to fly around the room! She nodded to his back and jumped as high as she could and flapped her wings. She hoped he understood what she meant.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games