Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and swam after Iago, after awhile she knew she wouldn't be able to catch him so she ducked underwater and stayed below the surface for awhile. She could hold her breath, not forever, but for a little while at least...just enough so that she would hopefully be able to lure Iago back to her where she could pounce on him after he had splashed her back. So there she waited, just below the surface, waiting for Iago.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:34 pm
Iago turned around when he heard the water stop moving. "Evie?" he said, a little concerned, swimming back over to where she had last been.
"Evie?" he called out again, hoping she was just playing with him and hadn't walked away, or...he tried not to think of the other possibilities.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:42 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie remained underwater but she wasn't deep enough so that she couldn't hear anything. She heard Iago's concerned voice and frowned, did he think she was gone or something? Evie abandoned all thoughts of playing a prank on him and resurfaced, wiping water from her eyes.

"Iago? Are you okay?" Evie asked him, hoping she hadn't worried him too much.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:47 pm
"Yeah, you just surprised me a little, that's all." Iago said, smiling when she resurfaced. He hadn't thought of looking down. He put his hand softly on her cheek, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:51 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and placed her hand over his. He was so sweet to her...he was only worried about her was all. She felt guilty for making him worry...but she would just have to make it up to him later on. Evie turned her head towards Iago's hand, pressing her cheek more against him.

"I'm sorry." Evie frowned, looking up into his violet eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:55 pm
"Ah, it's alright." Iago said, smiling. "I'm guessing you were trying to jump out at me or something?" he asked, figuring that's why she had been underwater, waiting until he had got closer to her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, glad that Iago was so understanding and kind about everything. It made her life so much easier since he was so easy-going. Evie stood up on the tips of her toes and wrapped her arms around Iago's neck, pressing herself tightly against Iago's bare body. She pretended not to notice that they were both wet and bare...though her cheeks took on a pink-ish hue.

"I was...but then I heard your voice and decided against it." Evie smiled, still hugging onto him tightly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:05 pm
Iago smiled, kissing her softly on the cheek and putting his arms around her. "You could have anyways. It's just me worrying a little too much." he said apologetically. He had nothing to worry about when it came to her, and yet he still did.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:27 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled brightly when Iago kissed her on ethe cheek. He was always so sweet to her and she loved that about him. Evie shook her head however and winked at Iago.

"I don't think so....that was definitely not enough."
Evie stood taller and kissed Iago on the lips, but didn't stop kissing him. Together in the water like they were, in each other's embrace made her happy and feel safe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 am
Iago kept his arms tightly around her when she started to kiss him. She was great...always smiling around him, and he seemed to make her happy, which in turn made him even happier.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:20 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's arms go around her and she smiled again against his lips. She kept kissing him repeatedly on the lips but then forced herself to move. Evie kissed him on the cheek then down to his jawline, then down to his neck where she remained for awhile. Evie very gently brushed her lips against Iago's neck while she kissed him, her fingers just lightly toying with the hair that reached down towards his neck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm
The faint touches of Evie's lips and fingers made Iago shiver while she kissed him, and he smiled. "Behave, Evie." he whispered. "We're trying to clean up here." he teased.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:40 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, pausing only for a moment in her onslaught of kisses rained upon Iago. Her finger reached up to trace his lips as she looked up, grinning at him.

"And I'm helping you clean up." Evie replied innocently.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 pm
"Mmm...maybe, but you're teasing me quite a bit." Iago said with a mischievous grin. "And I want to hold out until tomorrow on any...intimacy." he added.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:47 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"Tease you? Why...I would NEVER do such a thing." Evie replied, mock shock written all over her face. She smiled eventually and kiss Iago sweetly on the lips.

"Okay, no intimacy today." Evie vowed with a nod of her head.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games