Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 am
Finally the elves settled down enough, to allow nervous servants to serve another round of drinks to those at the table.

Ross smiled at his soon to be bride.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 am
Vivi grinned at her soon to be husband, & got a drink.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:37 pm
(about time!!!!!!! lol well im confused here so im gonna get Kitzune and Muraki outside of the castle but maybe i should have Kitzune show Muraki her secret XD what do you think?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:47 pm
(Oh, oh yes X3)  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:56 pm
(so its a yes to having Kitzune turning into a huge giant wolf? xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:43 pm
(Oh, do you want Muraki turn in to his bird fourm?)
This is what he looks like in bird form
User Image
The first one ^ ^ oh, & he's huge!!!!!!!!!  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm
(^^ sure y not!!! lol this is gonna be fun!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:12 pm
(Yup, yup ^ ^)  

The Bubblelicous

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:59 pm
Ventura stood and clapped along with the rest of them. He stood up to go congradulate Ross and Vivi before thinking that they might want to be alone now. He had already finished eating and was ready to leave. He knew that it might be rude to leave now but he just didn't feel right right now. Ventura exited the dinind hall as he realized that Scarlet wasn't there and decided to go tell her the news.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 pm
Vincent grinned and rose his cup to the couple, "Congratulation's indeed."

It took Rui awhile to understand what was happening. He clapped along with others but still had the issue with Scarlet in his mind.

Scarlet stood infront of the big mirro that sat on top of her dresser. She had woken up a bit wet from sweating. She had some circle under her eyes and her eyes where a bit red. She breathed heavily and continued to look at her reflection. Suddenly she saw in her reflection changes in herself. Quickly it was as if she was looking at some evil demon. Her eyes went wide as she watched it's lips move trying to tell her something. It was obviously somthing bad. She shook her head frantically and grabbed ahold of the mirrors frame. "NO!" She screamed as she pulled the mirror down causing it to come crashing down in front of her feet. The crashing mirror was lound as well as her scream and echoed down the halls.

Rui jerked his head up as he heard what happened. The dining room quickly got quiet and everyone looked at each other a bit afraid and confused.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:31 pm
((Let the madness begin MUHAHAHAHAHA twisted lol blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm
Ventura ran toward Scarlet's room after he heard what had happened. He yanked open Scarlet's door only to see a pale imitation of the person he loved. He looked franticly around the room seing shattered peices of glass every where. Ventura ran up to Scarlet and rested his hands on her shoulders. He leaned closer to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek before asking what had happened with serious concern in his eyes.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 pm
When she felt someones hands on her shoulder she jumped a bit and turned to see who it was. She was still breathing heavily and then she quickly turned around. She looked down at her hands to see they were slightly alternated. Her finger nails where longer and black. Also her hands and parts of her arms had ancient looking markings on them. 'God help me...' she said as she tried to change her arms and hands back to normal.

Rui ran out of the dining room and into Scarlets room. "What happened?" He asked Scarlet worry filled in his voice. He then looked at ventura and asked him instead since Scarlet didn't answer, "Whats going on here?"

Vincent watched as Rui ran out and was a bit confused and worried. He then looked over to the Queen and smiled, "Maybe there was a rat." He chuckled as he tried to lighten the mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:47 pm
Ventura turned to see Rui ask him what was happening. " I don't know.....I just heard her scream and I came running." He said to Rui with sweat rolling down his face.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 pm
Scarlet suddenly felt herself lose control. She swung her arm around nearly hitting Ventura. She took a hold of her arm and gripped it tight, "I'm im sorry.." She backed up and now stood infront of the window. "I..I can't control myself," Suddenly she turned around and jupmed out the window. Even though her room was high up in the castle she landed with ease. "Crap this isn't good," She took deep breaths and desperatly tried to regain control.

Rui ran over to Scarlet but it was too late, she jumped. He looked down and was gald that she was ok, but the issue was still at hand. He then ran out the room and headed outised, he had to stop her before she would do anything .....bad.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games