Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a long moment, Naoko didn't move.
He saw the water on the table... and he just stared at it for a time.
Then tentatively, the blond reached out one hand and took the FIJI water, unscrewing the cap and sipping the cool contents within.
Ryuukaze's voice from the bathroom doorway drew his attention and for a split second, Naoko was tempted to ask Ryuu to stay with him in the bath.
'How foolish would that seem?' the blond thought to himself before slipped out from the covers and treading on bare feet to the bathroom.
The pianist stopped in the doorway however and glanced over his shoulder. "I... I'll need some clothes... and..." he was honestly worried about staying awake.
In fact, Naoko was dead tired.
"Do you have anything to make me sleep instead?" turning slightly, he focused on his akuma. "I mean... I'm so tired and I don't think I can stay awake til morning and... and then there's work. I need sleep but..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Listening intently, he took his tenshi's words into consideration and made a mental file of everything Naoko wanted and needed.
"Clothes we have for you, darling. Plenty. If you want, I can pick you out some thing, or you can wait until you have bathed and choose for yourself. As far as something to make you sleep..." Ryu thought for a few moments, "...Well, I have alcohol, and I have allergy medication that might make you tired. I can't think of anything else on hand than might help, except perhaps chamomile tea to relax you a little..."
If only he had a doctor on hand, that would be lovely. He could go for a sleeping pill himself. Still, he worried for Naoko's health. If the pianist didn't sleep, he would get ill, but if he did sleep right now, he might suffer more nightmares.
"What would you like for me to do?"

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm

"I'll just wear what you pick out." he gave Ryuukaze a tiny smile. "You had excellent taste this morning... but something comfortable and... not tight or confining..."
He couldn't help but blush after saying that, but then returned to answering his akuma's questions.
"Could you send someone to my apartment? I've got some tranquilizers that I... well that I use when I really need to... I've been prescribed them ever since..."
But of course he simply stopped that sentence, before heading back into the bathroom. He didn't shut the door however, leaving it up to Ryuukaze's discretion whether to follow him or not.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

"Yes, yes." the violinist agreed, making his way into the bedroom to find a suitable set of clothing, something appropriate for relaxing in. He was, however, still listening.
"I'll gladly send someone to your apartment, if you wish. It'll take a bit of time for it to be brought out here, though. Is there anything else I could get you in the meantime?"
Rifling through every outfit he had purchased for the blond, he settled on a ridiculously cute pair of white pajamas with purple stripes running vertical across the fabric. There were fuzzy appliques of teddy bears on the pockets and cuffs, and the buttons were shaped in the same fashion. There was even a little night cap that matched the set. He'd arrange another outfit for the day later.
Walking back to the bathroom with the pajamas, he knocked lightly at the already open door, just to be polite.
"Mind if I come in?" he asked. "I can wait outside, if you're more comfortable that way."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:13 pm

While Ryuukaze was getting the desired clothes and telling him about the medicine, Naoko was slipping into the large bath.
It felt warm... comforting... and for a long moment, he just lay there, head in the side, eyes closed peacefully.
"I'll be fine until the medicine gets here..." the pianist replied before nodding. "Douzo..."
He didn't care if Ryuu was there. It wasn't as if there were anything for him to hide from the other man.
Sighing, eyes still closed, head resting on the side of the bath and his legs curled under him, his body turned slightly to the side, the blond spoke again. "Do you think I'm crazy, Ryuu-kun?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

Stepping into the bathroom, the violinist placed the pajamas on the sink counter top, then turned to the large bath, smiling as he watched Naoko relax through the steamy mist.
His tenshi was lovely to look at, and looking at him was something that Ryuukaze found was fast becoming a hobby of his.
When he hear that question, however, he was pulled out of his reverie. He didn't know what to say to that, didn't want to have to deal with such a thing even. Opening his mouth, he just gaped for a second, unable to find a word to say.
It took the violinist a moment, but he finally found the words he was looking for. It wasn't pleasant, but he told the truth.
"I don't think you're crazy, Na-kun. Not at all. I think you've been put through more than your body and mind can reasonably cope with, and you've done the best you can with the trauma you've been through. I think you're stronger than you give yourself credit for, you're a better person than you care to admit, and you're worth far more than what you think...to me, your brother, and the world of music. You're incredible, and I say that as a fact, not an opinion. If anyone is crazy, it would be me. I'm the one who's weak, who can't cope, who always goes to far, speaking too much and not listening enough. I guess...I guess we both have a lot to deal with, though, when it comes right down to it."
By this point, Ryu had walked over to the tub and knelt down beside it. As he looked at Naoko, he ran his fingers through the warm water, waiting for whatever his blond beauty would say next.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:34 pm

((Yeah... I'm finally back. Without a computer. So I'm using my dad's computer. And I left before I could read the stuff that you guys had said as a suggestion, so what should I do? I haven't read the recent stuff of what's happened, because that's A LOT, and I don't think I have the time to right now. But I wouldn't care if we all PRETENDED that something happened to Kai and just have that be the story. You guys can make up whatever story and I'll just start RPing from there, pretending that happened. Just... what "happened"? Or what should I do from here?))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:29 pm

(((OOC: Here... is what happened... in a nutshell... provided you had read up to when you went to camp (which was page 72)...

Narcissus got himself caught smoke on Izzy's balcony by an agent of SMASH and soon the media descended on Izzy's place. Izzy had to then leave Nakai at the tailors to go back to his apartment and try to straighten out the mess. Meanwhile, Narcissus was getting the physical therapy session from heaven. During this time, Chiyou, one of Izzy's old child stars, made an appearance outside his apartment and came upstairs. It was revealed that Chiyou is in love with Izzy. While Narcissus and Michi (the physical therapist) engage in a little more than therapy in the bathroom, Izzy receives an offer for himself and Narcissus to join SMASH. Once Narcissus is finally asleep after his session, Izzy returned to help Nakai with the rest of his day, before retiring for the evening back to the apartment. He ordered pizza, on Narcissus' request, and told him about the offer. Narcissus was enraged by it, and was going to seek to 'punish' Izzy, which turned into quite a wondrous kiss... until Chiyou called. Needless to say, one shouldn't ignore Narcissus for the phone...

Meanwhile, Shou, Naoko, and Ryuukaze are busily working in the SMASH studio. However, Ryuukaze starts to exhibit strange behavior which Naoko attempts to defend in Shou's presence. When Shou suggests they break for the day and go get dinner, Ryuukaze clearly doesn't want to, even though Naoko does. The three end up going to a ramen-ya, where tons of fans swarm them. As Naoko talks to Shou, Ryuukaze gets insanely (literally) jealous and flat out kisses Shou. Pissed at being so easily thrown away, especially when not flirting at all, Naoko runs off and is eventually cornered by Ryuukaze's mafia-like chick, Tsubaki. Naoko explains that he doesn't give a damn if she shoots him, he's leaving, because apparently Ryuukaze was being selfish and nothing more (this is really all worth reading, this scene because it's full of emotions). Naoko begins to head back to the hospital, when Ryuukaze comes around the corner. Naoko rejects him outright in rage, and then Ryuukaze is almost hit by a bus. Tsubaki pulls him away just in time, knocks him out and tranquilizes Naoko. The two wake up and argue (granted Ryuukaze is tied to the bed by Tsubaki). Still pissed off, Naoko straddles Ryuukaze and smothers him with a pillow. He pulls back just before Ryuukaze passes out and tries to explain that the feeling he has right then, was something Naoko knew every day with Hayato. Naoko is trying to explain so Ryuukaze will understand that if he REALLY wants him... he has to be patient and understanding, not jealous and horny. Naoko lets Ryuukaze go and then realizes that Ryuukaze got turned on by the smothering... and so they have an interesting time together. During the night, Ryuukaze works on music and eventually Naoko wakes up screaming. Currently, Naoko has gotten into a hot bath in an attempt to calm down. Shou is currently out clubbing.

We were figuring that Nakai could have done his studio stuff for the day then gone home. Kaikoloren and I also think that perhaps Hayato could have healed pretty well for the most part now (advanced medicine?) so that he can finally come into play as well.

I hope that helps some... and WELCOME BACK!)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Naoko smirked just slightly, "The definition of insanity is when a person continually does an act that results in the same conclusion every time, you know." he replied, his voice soft and contemplative. "Just because I'm crazy, doesn't mean I'm not talented... or that I'm not loved... it just means I'm off my rocker at the same time..."
The blond closed his eyes, sighing before sinking just a bit deeper into the warm bath, raising one knee from the water near Ryuukaze's trailing fingers.
"Maybe they were right..." the pianist whispered. "My mother and Sai... maybe I'm not right and I need help... though I've no idea where to start." he laughed softly. "We could always lock me away in a padded room... that might do something for my various... issues. Though it'd be murder on my creative genius."
Yes, he was joking... to an extent.
Help was something he knew he needed... but at the moment, what with his new position as Shou's pianist... did he have the time to seek any sort of professional aid?
Would Shou keep a pianist around who was in need of a psychiatrist to begin with? Someone who wasn't mentally stable would hold him back, wouldn't it?
But then again... Naoko realized it wasn't that he was mentally unstable.
It was that, outside of music, his mind was a fragile glass box that was easily cracked.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

"Well, if we're working on strict definition..." the violinist chuckled, "...then yes, we are both quite insane."
Picking up a bath sponge, he began washing Naoko, a familiar action that somehow soothed him, even though it was meant to soothe the pianist.
"Maybe you do need professional help, and I probably do too. It doesn't mean you have to be locked away. I think you've been locked away quite enough. After my little taste of it tonight...I realize how terrifying being held like that can be, even when you aren't facing so much of a threat. It's a natural response, I suppose, to experience fear when bound or held in any fashion. What you probably need, is just a regular therapist, someone to talk to, to help you with coping skills and the like. I went to one, once upon a time."
Ryu began washing off Naoko's face, running his thumb over the blond's soft, pink bottom lip. He smiled, remembering fondly that first day they had been together, and couldn't help but burst out laughing.
"Oh Naoko....sorry..." he said in between giggles. "I was just thinking about how we met. It just occurred to me how ridiculous it all was! Not you...I mean...but me. I mean, really, who drowns by getting their lip ring caught on their lover in a bath?" Dropping the sponge, Ryu fell into a fit of giggles, doubling over, his head handing above the water in the tub.
"Oh hohohoh....why do you put up with me again?" the violinist asked, mirthfully.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Naoko couldn't help but smile faintly as his hand, dripping with the warm water, entangled itself in the violinist's dark hair for a moment. "Because maybe some weird twisted part of me gets off on your almost dying?" he asked, but then burst into laughter of his own.
That wasn't the reason.
If Ryuukaze had never had those near death experiences, the two of them would probably have been closer than they were now.
It mean Naoko wouldn't have been tempted by Nakai in that alley... that he never would've betrayed Ryuu like that...
"I'm scared for you, Ryuu-kun..." he whispered softly. "So don't die on me, alright? You're all that's standing in HIS way, you know..."
It was true.
With Sai out of the picture, Ryuukaze was the last line of defense that Naoko had.
Mentally and physically.
"I wonder if I should ask the SMASH higher ups, or even Shou, if I could get some sort of bodyguard assigned to me..."

So both Naoko and Ryuu needed professional help... that wasn't anything new.
Maybe the violinist also needed a few good luck charms.

"We should visit a shrine together." the blond said randomly. "Get you a few good luck talismans... you know... just in case?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

Ryuukaze blinked a few times, taken by surprise by Naoko's whispered words.
"Scared for me? Why so? I know I had several close calls...I do have horrendously bad luck....but there's no reason to be scared, Naoko. Not anymore. I'm not going anywhere. You're going to be safe. Everything is going to be just fine." he giggled a little bit more, splashing his fingers lightly across the surface of the water, then playfully walking them up Naoko's belly and chest.
"You can ask for whatever you want, though I do wonder if they would assign you a bodyguard through the studio. Budget and all. You know how it goes. Regardless, no matter what, I will be there. Anyone or anything that is a threat to you, has to get through me first."
The violinist's fingers had walked all the way up Naoko's chest, and now he playfully poked Naoko on his dainty nose.
"If you want to go to a shrine with me, then that's fine. But I don't need any other good luck talisman's........I have you after all, which makes me the luckiest man in the world."
Smirking, the brunette stuck out his tongue, being absolutely silly.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm

"Oh yes, I'm a barrel of luck." Naoko replied as he rolled his eyes. "You nearly drowned... fell down stairs... nearly hit by a bus... list goes on, my friend."
But then he smiled softly, catching those fingers that had just poked his nose, in one hand.
"I'm taking you to a shrine sometime BEFORE the benefit concert. Besides... I want something for luck too... Luck that we can both keep up with Shou-san." the blond teased. "Honestly, he's a whirlwind. I've never worked with anyone that driven. Aside from myself... and well... lately I haven't been THAT driven."
It was like Naoko was back to his normal self.
Or was he?
In truth, the pianist was just hiding it all and bottling his fears up. He could see that it all still bothered Ryuukaze, and he really didn't want to be more a burden.
Besides... he'd always bottled things up...
So many things that he'd never told Sai... things that he still hadn't told Ryuu...
He didn't like people worrying about him... hell, he didn't really like worrying about himself either.
'Whatever happens, happens...' the pianist thought to himself before pulling on Ryuu's hand hard enough to almost yank the violinist into the large bath.
"My hand. I'm claiming it." Naoko said childishly, but with a rather playful smirk.
He wasn't really feeling sensual... just playful...
He wanted to hear Ryuu laugh again... to hear him really laugh, and be reminded of the sound.
Because maybe then... Naoko himself could find his own true laugh once more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Ryuukaze
User Image

"Yeah yeah....so things happened. I'm still alive, right? I'm way too tough to go down that easy. I mean, look at me! The picture of health! Already mostly healed up!" he flexed his other arm, the one he wasn't using to poke at the pianist with at the moment.
"Man....Shou is gonna kill me still, I bet. I'll make it up to him with hard work. He's a nice enough guy...and with all the music I managed to pen while you were resting, he'll surely be...well, at least a little less annoyed. That man is way to energetic sometimes though. I kinda envy that about him. Maybe we do need a little bit of luck, if we're going to be able to keep up with his demands."
Then Naoko grabbed his hand, yanked him so hard that his body lurched forward, his chest grazing the top of the warm water.
"Ok ok! It can be your hand, your arm, you can even have my heart, beautiful." Ryu winked, then proceeded to burst out with a chorus of laughs that were so full of happiness that it sounded like music. He was already naked from earlier, having not really bothered to clothe himself afterward, so he hopped into the tub and proceeded to dunk the blond, letting him right back up before pouncing on him, all tickles and giggles.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Holding his breath, Naoko was plunged under water, but then soon brought right back up.
Before being pounced.
Laughing himself, the blond grabbed Ryuukaze's own torso to keep them from slamming into the side of the bath.
"Yamette!" the pianist laughed, squirming under the barrage of tickles, not even trying to ignore the ticklish feelings.
He had a way of doing that... ignoring tickles... but right now, he didn't want to.
"That tickles, Ryuu-kun!" Naoko laughed again, pinned between the violinist and the side of the tub. "Gomen gomen! I'll never pull you into the bath again! I swear!"
Okay, so that was a blatant lie... but it didn't mean he wasn't going to try it.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games