Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Shinji smiled and blushed lightly. "Thanks..I do love cooking and the pan is a lethal weapon." He said with a smile then laughed. They reached the forest after awhile and Shinji just walked around, taking in the nature.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 pm
Zylver stretched and breathed in really deeply, filling his lungs with the whole lot of mells of the forest. He took the smells in and studied it. It was nice... there were still some of the trees he knew when they were just mere saplings.... but the forest although people now considered it deep and foresty... he could feel the forest was... like lacking something.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:37 pm
"Isn't it nice Zylver?" Shinji asked as he smiled then sat down on a round big rock and looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:43 pm
"You should have seen it before.... The extention of this forest was... just enormous. I remember it's smell." Zylver said as he sat on the ground, his back on the rock where Shinji was sitting, and he threw his head back to look at the boy up there.
"There were some trees that 10 men with their arms wide open couldn't circle and the trees were really tall."

(isn't it nice? Zylver remembered something else from his past!)  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm
(Yay!!!*Does happy dance*)

"Really?" He asked as he played with Zylver's hair and smiled. "Thats really cool."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:55 pm
Zylver closed his eyes with a blissful smile. He liked the soft touch of Shinji's hands playing with his hair.
"I've always liked forests... you learn to love them when you're brought up in their heart, when you learn that forests are like living creatures, only that their life is not like ours, a single being, but could be compared more to a town... a town where all is alive, even the buildings... and their life is slow, like the earth that slowly moves to form valleys and mountains."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:04 pm
Shinji smiled as he listened to Zylver talk. His voice was always so smoothing. "I see. Nature is such a mysterious thing.." He stated as he looked around again then smiled and stared up at the trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm
"I'm happy to be able o have these little moments of being with you alone... Well.. in fact... I'm happy to be able to be with you... it's like if life had given me a whole new second chance to live my life....."
The sun was filtering through the tops of the trees and the gentle breeze moved the trees' leaves, making the small sun spots flicker here and there, sparkling in the silvery hair.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:24 pm
Shinji smiled as he leaned down and kissed his lips lightly. "I love them too. It means the world to me..I'm glad I met you." He said softly as he continued to play with his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:40 pm
Zylver's eyes opened in surprise at the unexpected and deliciously light kiss.
"I don't know how much time it has been since the, but things have really changed a lot. I quite not say for good.... but I can't say for worse either. Things are simply a lot different... and it's a pity that nature has become just... decoration...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:43 pm
"A decoration?" Shinji asked as he tiltd his head. "What do you mean a decoration?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:57 pm
"This wood is now only a speck of what it used to be. The trees are now tamed and quiet... they are merely surviving here. You see no people on the forests, houses are all piled up together like in your town, and surrounding them there are industries with their polution and roadds and kars and more polution.. and with that the forest has become like an ornament in the view, a thing that relaxes the sight when looking around.... Forests before... you could feel them alive, houses and towns were inside the forests... and even on the trees or using the trees as pillars... But I s'pose that was only the doing of elves... and none of them seems to have survived"  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:01 pm
Shinji tilted his head and grew sad slightly as he touched Aylver's cheek. "Do you miss them..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 pm
"the elves...? maybe a little... as I miss the dragons.... both are my people, the ones that brought me up and the ones I'm part of... But I'm sure the forests misses them more than me.... They tended and cared for the trees and all living things in them, and their magic made forest grow tall healthy and happy..."
Although his voice had a tinge of sadness and revival, he smiled, slightly rubbing into the touch of Shinji's hand on his cheek.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:18 pm
Shinji smiled and poked his cheek lightly. I'm sure they are happy where they are now; looking down and happy how you turn out." He stated softly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games