Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:35 am
I'll have to ask them when I get home from school. But I do like the new story idea. And I may be able to find someone to play Maki and Sailo as she has a better understanding of loveless than I do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:04 pm
(Since my chara. and kash-chan's "Emi-chan" are going to a diff. 'school', can we also incorp them too? Perhaps, my chara's 'home' is partially responsible for the 'disappearance' or something? That way, i wouldn't feel that me and Kash-chan's Emi-chan were just off on our own...)
—Devoted—
“Until death and beyond”

"Sensei can be really kind, and is strict about training. He says it's good to be well educated, and physically fit." Youko said happily, "Although, sometimes Evil Sensei comes out and he beats me, physically or mentally, but then Sensei comes and helps make things no longer hurt." Youko then leaned gently on Emi, "He's the only one who's tried to protect me before and the first person I thought i could trust...You must have someone like that too, right? Someone's who's been with you, but they weren't 'the one'...the one that can always be there? That's how Sensei described our situation: he was just someone i could trust, but not always count on. My fighter would be someone who'd always be there, someone i could always count on to be good. To never be Evil to me."  

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:18 am
((@Wiccan: Ani has a point. Although, Emi is connected to Hisa, there isn't much that Emi & Youko would have to do with the revised storyline. Since, we will be short of antagonists with Akuma gone, adding Youko's sensei to the mix would be great. However, would the antagonists' motives have to be changed then?

Also, have you been able to ask the remaining players about making changes yet? I'll take some of the responsiblity load in restarting this rpg if it would be helpful...

@Ani: Let's postpone posting as our chara.s until the remaking of this roleplay is finalized and restarted. We can just focus on brainstorming for now : D))

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:24 am
((Some of them are planning on coming back. I haven't heard from everyone though. I have some ideas, but more would be helpful especially for the antagonists' motives...))  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:35 am
((Okay, I took the liberty in pming Nil & Autumn, about storyline suggestions, since they have been stand in mods for this rpg at times when Akuma has been absent. (Hopefully that's fine.) Waiting especially on Nil. Has she said whether she is coming back or not? She's played most of the antagonists besides Akuma. Also, what are some of the other ideas you have?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 11:46 am
(((OOC: My only issue with coming back is that all my characters save one were directly involved with Akuma's characters. PLUS the one who wasn't was specifically created because of one of my other characters. So it's kind of hard for me to keep the same people without altering them. This ALSO means that Yuujinchou has no partner so I'd have to find him one.
I don't mind playing antagonists, but I would rather not be the only evil on the board. So... if a partner for Yuujinchou can be found and we can completely restart, as in Yuujinchou never met the brothers and Ryoji hasn't teamed up with Shuichi yet... I think I can keep Yuujinchou and Ryoji in play. Ginyuushijin can come into play later, but I'll probably be taking Noriko out since she doesn't have a partner anymore either. She can come back in when we need an assassin of course but she'll have to be partnered with someone first.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:05 pm
I got the new roleplay up and running. If you have any ideas, please share them and I will change the story if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:41 pm
(((OOC: I'd still really like some input on what I posted before from some others. -points up-)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:15 pm
I really can't say Nil, as they are your characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 am
(( Not sure if I said this yet, but I do want to come back. If someone could just direct me to the new thread? I don't know where it is. Also I will be gone for the next two days so if someone could pm it to me for when I get back I would really, truly, greatly appreciate it!! (^^) ))  

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:03 am
Will do Zel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm
((whats the name of the new one? I dont see it))  

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 pm
(( Same here. I know where the ooc thread is, but not the new RP thread.... Did I miss the PM?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:03 pm
Your Name Calls Loveless Remake is what its called  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
(((OOC: My only issue with coming back is that all my characters save one were directly involved with Akuma's characters. PLUS the one who wasn't was specifically created because of one of my other characters. So it's kind of hard for me to keep the same people without altering them. This ALSO means that Yuujinchou has no partner so I'd have to find him one.

I don't mind playing antagonists, but I would rather not be the only evil on the board. So... if a partner for Yuujinchou can be found and we can completely restart, as in Yuujinchou never met the brothers and Ryoji hasn't teamed up with Shuichi yet... I think I can keep Yuujinchou and Ryoji in play. Ginyuushijin can come into play later, but I'll probably be taking Noriko out since she doesn't have a partner anymore either. She can come back in when we need an assassin of course but she'll have to be partnered with someone first.)))

((Points taken again. If you've checked out the new thread, you'll see that the old storyline is sort of meshed with this new one. There is a lot of ambiguity, thankfully so, if we play it correctly things can work out relatively smoothly. Let's head over to the OOC thread to iron out the rest of these kinks. I'll keep picking my brains until you respond.

Also, sorry for disappearing for so long. I underestimated university big time & have paid for it thoroughly. I'll definitely be more active now : D))

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff