Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Dessenger put a hand on the body of the clone of Jaina. With a flash green fire erupted along her body creamating her but not touching anything around her. "Delrag has gone to far to bring the bonds of friendship as a means to destroy his enemys. Its one of the purest evils I have ever seen." he told Kayonis.

"All stations prepare for luanch. Take off in T-Minus four minutes thirty-eight seconds. Finishing final checklist." "Everything is going as planned within the hour I will finally be rid of those worthless rodents. Be afraid Ng. Be afraid."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:13 pm

The five came back about three hours later. Sonia was exhausted, but Rasu wasn't as exhausted as he was the first time. "I'm sorta geting used to this. But still no avatar!" Rasu said depressingly. "You'll get it soon." Yata said. "Your power is growing everytime I see you." Yata turned to Sonia. "You too. When we first met, it was already strong, you were further along then Rasu when we first met. You two are pretty close in with your avatar powers, I wouldn't be suprised if you two 'awaken', soon." Yata complimented. Sonia looked pleased, and so did Rasu. "Same time tomorrow you two, we need to have you 'awaken' soon." Yata said. The nodded and headed off back to the mansion. On the way there the two didn't really say much, until Rasu spoke out. "You did well today, Sonia! I wonder which of us will 'awaken' first?" Rasu asked grinning. "Do I smell a contest?" She asked. "Maybe.." Rasu said sing-songy. "Alright then." Sonia grinned. "See you tomorrow!" Rasu said, and waved. Sonia nodded and waved. Rasu headed off to hang out with Elie for awhile and Sonia headed off to her room to get some rest.

x_Soah_x

Pink Sophie Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 am

Syalong and Seriku were eating at a pizza restaurant near the mansion when Syalong had though of an interesting question to ask. He wondered about the answer at first then when he could not find the answer on his own he asked.
"Seriku, why do you run around loads?" he asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:04 am

"Luanch in T-minus three..two..one luanch confirmed." The voice chimed again. "Estimated time untill arrival five minutes fifty four seconds."

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 am

Seriku was a little stunned at the question as he really had not expected it. After a few moments he came up with the answer.
"I run as I have no destination so stopping would be a destination but the main reason is, I am running away," said Seriku, he looked at Syalong's confused face then said,"Dont worry it is not easy to understand why,"

"Interesting," a hooded figure said to themselves from a distance. They had been watching the two when they were near the mansion and they were always hooded.
"Snap out of it Hyukia," said another hooded figure near the first.
"You should be doing your job, let me do mine in peace, after all you need to recharge soon and send a report to Eggman, Shadrik," said Hyukia back snapping at Shadrik.
"Someone is angry with the doctor again, remember, you do your job and then you get the rewards, if not, we have a little friend we are planning to release on those who go against orders," Shadrik answered and Hyukia knew what he meant.
"Just remember, your not as strong as the other one," said Hyukia, mocking Shadrik.
"Just remember, my bones dont shatter to splinters when I fall to earth from the base," Shadrik threatened.
"Dont worry, I can make them shatter if you wish," Hyukia said and with that they parted ways before one of them shed blood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor, I think Hyukia might need a reminder what happens when someone goes against us," Shadrik said on the com link.
"The prototype is still in slumber, we have other ways that we can get Hyukia to see sense if needed," Eggman replied and the com link turned off.
"Only a matter of time now," Shadrik said and he left for the base.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:30 am

Impact. A large object landed in the woods next to the mansion shaking the ground and uprooting large trees and sending them flying. Steaqm curled up around the edges of the crator. A large steel capsule rested in the center smoking from extreme heat and the force of the impact. Had someone touched it they would have been surprised to find tht it was cool to the touch. Crack. A small cravasse formed on the outer wall spreading across as if this was but a giant egg holding a force to terrible to speak. As the crack spread it widened alloweing glimpses of something immense and scaled. With the sound of tearing meatl and a loud roar that could be heard from miles. Delrag's creation a large lizard that had red scales and was the size of a large house bellowed its challenge to the NG.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:35 am

Kayonis was talking with Knuckles outside and he was wearing sunglasses. "Dad, if something was destroyed, it can't come back can it?" He asked. "I don't think so. No it can't come back if it's completely destroyed. Why ask?" He said. "It's just, Chaos is back." He said. "What?" He asked. Kayonis removed the sunglasses revealing his eyes were indeed green again. "I destroyed him, or so I thought. How could he have been back?" He asked. Knuckles looked at him closely. "I think I know." He said. Kayonis looked at him. "Chaos can never be destroyed. As long as evil remains, there will always be Chaos. Chaos isn't just a legendary god of destruction, but a reflection of society. He is empowered by the evil energies of beings. It seems that Chaos is more powerful than ever now. Especially if he can take you over without you knowing and it couldn't have been in your sleep because you are a very light sleeper." Knuckles responded. "Another theory is this. Perhaps his essence never really left you. Perhaps there was a little piece of Chaos left in you and was dormant until now." Knuckles said. 'It made sense, but how could he drive Chaos out?' He thought before leaving. "I'm going to see Sonia." He told Knuckles.

~*~

Sonia arrived back at the mansion and in her room. She sat on her bed and hugged her knees to her chest. 'Epitaph? I wonder exactly why me. And as if Delrag's beam wasn't enough. I have another being inside of me. What's more is they said I couldn't tell anybody. Not my parents, nor Kayonis. Kayonis, I wonder how you are doing. I haven't seen you much.' She thought. At that instant a knock came at her door. "Come in." She called. Kayonis slowly opened the door. "Miss me?" He asked knowing she was thinking about him. "Only a lot." She said before walking to him. The two shared a hug. Kayonis left the door open as that was an agreed rule by his and Sonia's parents. "Sonia, I have something I need to tell you." He said. "What is it?" She asked. "Chaos...he's back inside of me." He said ashamed. "What? You killed him, I was there." She said. "I know, but somehow he's back." He said. "What will you do?" She asked. "I don't know, but I don't want to think about that. i just want to spend some time with you." He said. She blushed a little. "You've been training I see." He said with a smile. She looked at him. Even with Chaos in him and the eye color change, he still was so compassionate and caring. "I've gotten a bit stronger." She said. "I know, I'm glad." He said. He took the strands of white hair and was instantly reminded of what had happened. "You still like the streak?" He asked. "I do, but it's growing. I don't know what's going on, but what ever it was Delrag's effect is still going on." She said. "It's ok, you're still you. We'll get him. I promise." He said. "I know, and you can deal with Chaos." She said encouragingly. "Thanks." He said. During this time, Kayonis and Sonia shared their first real kiss.

Then a crash and roar broke up the moment. "What the?!" He yelled. 'I'm still not recovered.' He thought. 'Dessenger, did you feel that?' He called out mentally. 'Yeah, come on.' He responded. By the time the link was cut off, Sonia was out the door. "Kayonis come on! We need to find what that was!" She called. "Right." He answered and followed.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:48 am

Dessenger was out the door and on his board in under thirty seconds. Jetting towards the woods he cuaght faint glimpses of somethin huge massive even. Keying his PDA to transmit to the others watchs he relayed a urgent message. "Guys come in we have something out here something big." As he came into the impact site he saw what he was up against. Had he known what it was he would have immeditly saw that it was a much bigger form off the biolizard only without the life-support system on its back. The flesh on its bacl wriggled slightly as it eyed Dessenger. "Oh no." he said as a small tentecle shot from its back and slammed him off his board.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:08 am

Kayonis and Sonia were just arriving seeing Dessenger hit the ground. Kayonis eyed the beast and Sonia went to check on Dessenger. "Listen to me boy. You're going to need my help. Let's put the past behind us and fight as one. A true Guardian. A guardian with true power of Chaos energy. What happened before was my doings. I wanted to gain the trust of Chiro in order to find his weakness. How do you think you were able to beat him. I left part of me in you in order to help you. I found the weakspot and relay it to you. Please believe me." Chaos spoke in Kayonis's head. "Please Kayonis listen to him." Tikal's voice spoke. 'He had good intentions." She spoke. "For now I'll put the past behind us, ubt I want answers when this is done." Kayonis spoke to Chaos. "Agreed. Now let's do it!" Chaos spoke. "Dessenger step back a minute." He said. He lowered his head and whispered a few inaudible words then shouted out "Releasing Chaotic control restrictions!" He yelled. An aura of purple and red energy swirled around him. He had the power of the guardians and of Chaos zero as there are no chaos emeralds. "I'm going to need your help Dessenger. Even with this power, I can't beat him myself. Sonia you may be of assisstance to." He said.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:21 am

"Alright." Dessenger said as he got up. Dessenger's sword could be heard as he drew it from his sheath. "I can see this isn't going to be easy." he said as he walked up to Kayonis. "You sure we can beat it?" he asked as he set himself into a fighting stance.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 am

"You never know until you try!" He said. He launched himself towards the beast. He went for a strike to the creatures bottom jaw. He connected, but it didn't do much. The beast whipped around launching it's tail at Kayonis. Kayonis caught his tail, but was still moved by it. He fell to the ground at Dessenger's feet. "Man he's tough." He said. "I don't think Jalepeno juice will do much to this guy, but it'll be worth a shot if I can get close enough." He said. "Let me try!" Sonia spoke. She concentrated and unbeknownest to anyone, an aura of energy surrounded her. The energy was from the super emeralds, but the aura was invisible. She didn't quite harness the power of the emeralds, but her strength increased a bit. With the creature's back turned to her, it was focused on Kayonis and Dessenger, she ran up it's tail and back and started to attack the neck area. Unfortunatly it had little effect as well. The creature just shook it off and with a fling of it's massive head, Sonia was sent flying to the ground and landing in a heap onto Kayonis. Both were sent flying back. Kayonis tried to turn his body to where he would take the impact, but it was no use. Sonia's head smacked into a rock and she was busted open and rendered unconscious.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:32 am

Rasu and Elie were taking a stroll through the woods, casually talking. "I see you've been training." Elie said noticing the gashes on Rasu's arms. "You could say that!" Rasu said nervously. Then the pod crashed down and they were both knocked to their feet. "Whoa! What the hell was that?!" Rasu yelled. "I don't know but it sounded close, lets go check it out!" Elie yelled back. They raced to where the impact was and saw Kayonis and the others fighting. "Hang on guys, we're coming!" They saw what happened to Sonia and rushed over to her. "Elie stay with Sonia and patch her up the best you can!" Rasu turned to the lizard. "I'll help Kayonis and Dessenger out." Before Rasu could begin to head towards the fight, his eyes widened. 'No...not...now' He thought. He grabbed his torso with his left hand and grabbed his face with his right hand. He let out a scream of agony and fell to his knees. "NOO! NOT NOW!!" He screamed. His eyes went blank and he hit the floor unconcious. Elie was finished applying field bandages to Sonia's head. "There, she'll be fine Kayonis. Hurry and help Rasu and Dessenger!" She said. She heard Rasu scream and saw him fall. "Rasu!!" She yelled and ran over to him. "Rasu, Rasu! Wake up! Dammit! He's out!" She said. She brought him over to where Sonia was and laid him next to her. She checked him for wounds but the only sign of wounds was just the gashes he had. 'What's wrong with him?' She thought.

--------

Rasu woke up in the dark place that he knew well. "Why now?!" He yelled. "WHY NOW?!" The avatar came closer to him than he had before. "YOU WILL NOT HOLD ME HERE FOR LONG." It yelled in it's booming voice. "I don't intend to!" He yelled back at it. "I will harness your power!" Rasu yelled, clenching his fist. The avatar paused and let out a horrific, booming laughter. "HAHA! YOU THINK YOU CAN HARNESS MY POWER? FOOLISH HEDGEHOG." He boomed. "Just you wait!" Rasu gritted his teeth. 'I will control your power, sooner than you think, avatar.' He thought. The avatar turned and started to float away but then turned around again. "What is the name of my captor?" He asked in a less booming voice. "It's Rasu and you'd better remember it avatar!" Rasu yelled. "A ridiculous name at best." It replied. "W-what did you say?!" Rasu yelled. "Skeith...The Terror.....OF DEATH" It hissed and disappeared from Rasu's vision. "Skeith? The Terror of Death? That must be it's name." He said to himself. Rasu looked around in panic. "How do I get out of here?!" Rasu yelled, but got no reply. "Dammit." He said.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:14 pm

"Looks like a party," said a hooded figure looking at the creature.
"Doctor, I will be sending a report soon, something seems fun near the mansion," said the figure on a com link.
"Shadrik, make sure you get to base soon, you need to recharge," said Eggman on the com link and then it was quiet.
Shadrik rushed to a spot near the creature in clear sight of the creature and the freedom fighters but he just stood there watching. He had not lowered his hood and remained full hidden but something about him was sure, he was grinning as he watched the fighting as if he longed to see suffering.

"Hyukia,what are you doing?" demanded Eggman on the com link,"Return to base and report,"
"I will be there with Shadrik," the reply was from Hyukia.
"No, get to base, Shadrik is busy," ordered Eggman and the com link shut off.
"Well, one step at a time," Hyukia, said, thinking aloud as they left a note under the door with Seriku's name on it.
Hyukia left after that...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Dessenger ran full tilt towards the abomination. "I won't6 lose." he yelled dodgeing to right he rolled under one of the tentacles. Standing back to his feet he deflected a couple of them. Jumping into the air he tried to take a swing at the lizards back but was swatted to the side by the creatures tail.

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:39 pm

"You...MONSTER!" Kayonis roared and the purple aura blasted out of him. He looked towards the lizard. It roared daring Kayonis to come at it. He flew towards the beast and dodged left to right up and down. Kayonis landed on the creature's nose and brought down both of his fists with all the strength he could muster. The beast roared in pain. HE flung his head up and opened his mouth engulfing Kayonis. "No way!" He yelled out and flew as hard as he could at a tooth, but the tooth didn't budge. "One more time!" He said to himself. He flew at it again and with a yell he finally burst through. The biolizard swung his tail around and caught Kayonis yet again. Kayonis fell to the ground but at the last second shifted where he would land on his feet. "Man this guy's tough. What is he?" Kayonis asked.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games