Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great British Music Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:23 pm
Travis do do some nice stuff.

We're all pretty much as usual. At least I think we were last time I checked. Which may have been some time ago but that doesn't matter.

You can be an alien too, just drink the zurg energy drink. It's from the halloween event but the story is on going. Don't ask me what it's about, I just like being green.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:16 am
Iron Maiden were great. A different set piece for every song and a moving tank at the end.

They made us sing the sooty song and happy birthday to Dave. It was the greatest show ever.

and_solo_said

Pepe`

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:31 pm
Kinks anyone?

We Are The Village Green Preservation Society is quite possibly the greatest English album ever recorded.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:20 am
Pepe`
Kinks anyone?

We Are The Village Green Preservation Society is quite possibly the greatest English album ever recorded.

Actually, for a while I was hoping to have The Village Green Preservation Society chosen as a sort of GBG anthem.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:17 am
Invictus_88
Pepe`
Kinks anyone?

Actually, for a while I was hoping to have The Village Green Preservation Society chosen as a sort of GBG anthem.

I wouldn't be against that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:23 am
I love that song.

It sounds wrong when sung by a female singer (Jam & Jerusalem).  

Panthino the Moth

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:35 pm
Shall we put it to a vote, then?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:50 pm
Invictus_88
Shall we put it to a vote, then?

No, just make it the anthem. Exercise those dictatorial muscles for once. xd  

Panthino the Moth

Emmanuela

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:02 am
Oh, I've never heard it before!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:24 am
heart Bellowhead.

...and I never used to think I liked folk music. These guys are incredible.

Them on Jools Holland  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:22 am
Lady of Spain
heart Bellowhead.

...and I never used to think I liked folk music. These guys are incredible.

Them on Jools Holland

Crikey, there's something special! What's a bagpipe-lite called?

This music is properly different. Even if it's not a long-lived love of mine, it's done me a lot of good to see that music can be refreshingly new, traditional, and very good all at the same time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:30 am
Yeah, Bellowhead are good. That said, I'm quite keen on folk music in general. I think my one real gripe when it comes to Bellowhead is that their E.P.Onymous album is a bit too short. Quite a bit, as it happens...  

Smigg-the-Miserable

niki_washue25

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:03 am
I think the majority of the music I listen to is British. The Beatles, The Clash, Keane, Caravan, Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Frou Frou and Imogen Heap, Elton John, all the solo projects of the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Joy Division, Snow Patrol, Rod Stewart, Radiohead, Motorhead, and tons more that I can't think of. I also really love the British Invasion artists as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:24 am
Smigg-the-Miserable
Yeah, Bellowhead are good. That said, I'm quite keen on folk music in general. I think my one real gripe when it comes to Bellowhead is that their E.P.Onymous album is a bit too short. Quite a bit, as it happens...

Well, it is only an EP, it's not supposed to be long...I have their album, Burlesque, but not E.P.Onymous. I really want to get it, though, if only for Prickle-Eyed Bush.  

Boolean Julian
Crew

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:40 am
This Bellowhead video is possibly even better.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games