Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MeBored111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:44 am

"Sorry. Your at snowclan. Here we all work together to help each other. There are app, they take care of the elders and are traing to be warriors. Warriors hunt and fight for thw whole clan. I am a med cat, its my job to take care of other cats. And here we also have a leader her name is Crstalstar." drippingpool explaned.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:45 pm

When all hope seems lost...

"S-snowClan? No wonder it's so cold..." She shivered. "Leader... Apprentices... Medicine cat... Warriors...? This... This is so much... What is your name? Am I going to die?" her head sank and she just stared at her paws. "Mama died. Daddy died. Little brother died. Where did they go? I'm all alone now..."

...StarClan, light my path.
~Lifekit

Cat Whispers

Cat

MeBored111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:00 pm

Drippingpool head tilted toward the little kit, she knew what it felt like to lose everything, "Your not going to die." she meowed in a soothing tone. "There probly in starclan where all great nobel cats go." She knew this was probly a lie sence they werent part of the clans but she needed to tell him that, "im Drippingpool, and you are?" The blind she cat asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:22 pm

"I..." she paused. "I saw a place like this in my dreams once. The mother's called their young's names by 'kit'. Is that what you do here?" She paused and thought a moment. "I guess... My name was Life... If I were to stay here, I'd be Lifekit." She looked at Drippingpool then looked away. "But I'm not good enough to stay here. I'm a rogue..."

~Lifekit

Cat Whispers

Cat

MeBored111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:25 pm

"Yes thats what we do here. You are good enough to, as long as your lolaly and proud of your clan anyone can be a warrior." Drippingpool meowed looking sightlessly at the kit.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:29 pm

There was a faint trace of a smile on Lifekit's face. "I... I can stay?" The weak body stood up and rubbed against Drippingpool. "Thank you. How could I ever repay you?"

~Lifekit

Cat Whispers

Cat

MeBored111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:31 pm

"To get better soon." she meowed, "Stay here and ill see if Crstalstar will make you an App, i mean you are almost 6 moons right?" Drippingpool asked to the small kit that was rubbing up against her.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm

"An apprentice? Already? But I've only been here for a little while... Well if you think I can do it, I'll swear my loyalty to this Clan right now." She purred, and the purr shortly turned into a moan of pain. "Ow.. Even purring hurts..."

~Lifekit

Cat Whispers

Cat

MeBored111

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm

Drippingpool licked the kits head quickly and padded out into the clearing toward Crstalstar, "Crestalstar, theres this kit that i fount and shes almost 6 moons. She seems like she would want to join Snowclan, is that ok?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:40 pm

Lifekit limped out of the Medicine Cat's den merrily, ignoring the pain. She padded up beside Drippingpool, grinning widely. "I promise to be very good to the clan." She bowed her head toward Crystalstar.

~Lifekit

Cat Whispers

Cat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Crystalstar purred and stood, "Well, we'll see. You are hurt...I will make you an apprentice once you are fully healed." She looked at the tiny kit, wondering how she got so many scars. "Go back to Drippingpool's den and rest, I wish to speak to Drippingpool alone."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Lifekit purred. "Yes, Crystalstar." She bowed her head again and limped back into Drippingpool's den. "I wonder what she wants to talk to Drippingpool about..." she pondered to herself as she drifted into a peaceful, dream-filled sleep.

~Lifekit

Cat Whispers

Cat

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:22 pm

"Where did she come from, Drippingpool?" Crystalstar asked as soon as the tiny kit was out of sight.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 pm

((Welcome Lifekit! Good choice on picking your clan. wink ))

Bearclaw poked her head in, seeing that Crystalstar was talking to Drippingpool, she had to shorten things up a bit. "Crystalstar, Sagefire is going to the moonpool. Just to let you know." with a quick nod, she left.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Cat Whispers

Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Lifekit awoke with a yawn. Seeing another new cat, she bounded outside, her former wounds not bothering her nearly as much as before her slumber.

[[Hey there C: Thanks, I like the felines in here.]]

~Lifekit
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games