Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 am
The cat cuddled against her, purring. He looked up at her with familiar eyes and grinned. "Its...difficult...to retain...this." He closed his eyes. "May I...have this..dance? I'm afraid...you'll have to lead."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:44 am
She smiled down at it , a tear rolling off her cheek. "Of course " She began to dance slowly  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:55 am
He lifted himself up on his paws and licked at her tears, still purring. Mimicry in the fountain, watched them with his good eye, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:59 am
She gave a faint smile as she held the cat close to her as they danced.
"I've missed you , "  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 am
"Same...here." The cat whispered, bumping his face to her cheek and purring again. Cheshire smiled, happy to see Indya smiling again and casually walked towards the staircase. "Might get ugly..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 pm
She smiled and continued to dance. She never wanted this moment to end, sadly another man walked up to her and took her hand , causing her to drop the cat as he swept her away into the dance. "such beauty " He leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 pm
The cat hissed, but Cheshire gripped the man's shoulder angrily. "Excuse me, monsieur. That is my wife you're kissing. I would most appreciate it if you'd remove yourself from our sight." On the inside, he was chuckling. His wife, what a laugh. The cat, yet again, bit into the man's ankle like he had previously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:13 pm
The man seepishly let indya go and faded out into the crowd 'Your wife" She raised an eyebrow and picked the cat up again  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:17 pm
Cheshire chuckled. "It worked didn't it?" Resting his left hand on her waist and his right on her shoulder, he danced with her across the dance floor. The cat was inbetween them and he purred and brushed against her. "This way, no one'll interrupt you two."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:11 am
She giggled as she danced "Well then if you're here, whos getting the jewel?" She knew they didn't have much time to fetch the jewel before the ball ended and everyone unmasked  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:12 pm
((o jeez I missed a lot!!! o_O sorry guys, I was away for a week.....))

Nana couldn't help but giggle as Jasper dipped her low to the polished floor, and a couple strands of hair fell loose from her ornate hairpin. She came back up gracefully, and as they spun about the room she leaned up and kissed him like nothing was wrong with the world. Her lips made their way up to his ear, brushing along his cheek as they did so, and she said quietly, "This doesn't seem like much of a plan, but I have to admit that, despite the given circumstances, I'm rather enjoying myself."
~~~
When Tick approached Rosalie, every muscle in the Hatter's body tensed up, and it was all he could do not to grab her and take her as far away as possible from this dangerous place. Then he remembered that Tick-Tock was actually the safest one here; Rosalie wouldn't be able to recognize her at all! He breathed a sigh of relief, but moved a bit closer to the throne anyway, meeting up with Tick-Tock as she came down the staircase. "Please be careful," he implored, taking her hands. "I don't want to lose you again."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:48 am
From the corner of her eye Indya kept an eye on the hatter and tick. She was ready if need be to jump into action should rosealie figure out their little plot. "Mimicry i promise i'll get you down before we leave"She whispered to the cat  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Lady Mimicry

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:26 pm
((Would anyone care if I made The White Rabbit gay? LOL!))

The cat nodded and licked her cheek. Meanwhile, Clarice charged up the steps, giggling. A Queen of Hearts doll dragged behind her. Standing before Rosalie, Alice was very nervous and wanted to run up and snatch her away. Clairice curtsyed to Rosalie. "Good evening, Queen Rosalie." She said, smiling. Rosalie eyed her, but nodded. "Good evening." She replied, sounding not so interested. "I've brought you a pleasant..." Holding up her hands, she presented Rosalie the dolls. It looked exactly like her. "Of course, not as beautiful and lovely as the real thing..." Now, Rosalie smiled, obviously flattered. "Why, thank you, child. You are not so oblivious and naive as others..." Leaning forword, Rosalie gave Clairice a hug and Clairice returned it...nice and tight. Later, she curtsyed again and excused herself back down the steps.
Tick frowned, nodding. "I'll be more careful. As I expect you to do the same..." She leaned forword and kissed his cheek. Then, tilting her top hat down, she pulled Hatter to the middle of the room. "You still owe me a dance...remember?"
From where Caterpillar was, he began to grin. It was obvious as to why he was smiling. He was surround by woman, each individual arm twirling six women and pulling them close to his chest and growling low in his chest.
Meanwhile, The White Rabbit entered with The March Hare and Dormouse behind him. He wore a creme colored top hat to hide his rabbit ears. His mask looked like a doctors, but was black and he wore a monocle. His jacket matched his top hat with the creme color, while his undershirt was black and his vest, gray. His pants were also black with clocks decorated on them and they hid his cast rather well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:17 pm
"As am I, my love." Jasper whispered as he placed a kiss to her neck. He wanted to dance with her in his arms all night, but knew there was work to be done. "My love, when we visited our families...I had my father do alittle something for me..." His eyes wandered along the corners of the room and grinned. "We have a deadline...to leave, I mean." He pulled her close, a movement that was rather sensual, but only so none other could hear them. "We'll have to act fast, but we'll have to be careful about it. We'll need everyone for this..."  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:44 pm
Indya watched clarice carefully , she was ready whenever the time came. She was itching to get mimicry down, to rescue him from this torture . She bent down and kissed the cat on the head  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games