Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Keyon gave the ok for Guilmon to go ahead. "Yay! Food! Do they have quesadillas?!" Guilmon asked with excitement as he chased after Coredramon. Keyon returned to his hacking. "Alright... 6th soveriegn.... wonder what kind of data thats li- WOAH!!!" Keyon yelled as another window opened. This data was like what the data had been before, a flowing stream, but it was all in different symbols and even formulas that were extremely tweaked up and confusing. "Is this your 6th Soveriegn???!!!" Keyon asked as he stared in awe at the data. He started analyzing it but to no avail. "It's coded. And to crack the code, I need the codes key.... which we unfortunately don't have to my knowledge..." he noted at the end with a moan.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm

"I figured. I am going to have to control the soverigns power, thats why i am starting this new expidition, to awaken the soverigns power, hopefully other demon lord tamers will be there."

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:21 pm

"Demon Lords, huh? Meh..." Keyon moaned as he looked through the data one more time for a possible loop hole, but to no avail. "So, whens the family reuinion then? Should we make way now?"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:41 pm

"in time"

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Keyon tilted his head to one side. "You are a puzzling guy Tamake, I think that's why you strike me as a cool person." he said returning to the data. "However, this puzzle is an entirely different story.... ugghhh..." he held his head in his hands as he rested his eyes for a second. He was getting impatient, not only with the data, but he was a little too anxious about this whole thing. It sounded big, and Keyon had little experience with adventuring besides knowing how to punch, kick, scream, and hack.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:17 am

[Enter Jynx and Tanemon]

"Tanemon, what is this place?" said Jynx as he arrived.

"This is Drive city, too much drama happens here. As you can see... its already been ruined" replied Tanemon.

"M-Maybe we should get out of here then... it seems like a stupid place to start our journy" Said Jynx, seeing too people up ahead.

"Just relax, I'm sure we can find something here" said Tanemon, running towards the people.

"Wait! Tanemon!" Jynx shouted while trying to catch up with Tanemon.

JynxJester

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 am

Keyon perked up suddenly. "Hey, Tamake, is there somebody outside??? What should we do?" He focused back on the digivice and closed out the matrix screens. He didn't want anybody not allied with him seeing that.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:42 am

Tamake looked at Keyon with a demonic smile "Lets go greet our guests."

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

JynxJester

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Tanemon ran right up to greet himself. "Hi, I'm Tanemon! This is my partner Jynx".

Jynx caught up to Tanemon and picked her up. Jynx looked into the eyes of Tamake. The stranger's creepy and demonic smile froze Jynx.

"Oh, he dose that some times, not very confident this one" commented Tanemon.

"Tanemon... I'm really not sure about this..." said Jynx, starting to shake in fear.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:39 am

"that's ok, it happens. My name is Tamake, this is my city now, so how can I help you."

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

JynxJester

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:08 am

"Ah-ha, Well you see... my friend here just randomly arrived here in the digital world... he is kinda new... I thought I could help him out but now we're kinda lost... got any suggestions on where to go?" Tanemon said.

Jynx looked down to the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"and what happend to this place?" Jynx asked quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:14 pm

"It was abandoned after the digital plague last year, why don't you hang out here? There is nothing around here for miles. We have lots of food and protection, come on inside." Tamake leads the tanemon and the nervous tamer inside.

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

JynxJester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:25 am

"Hooray, Shelter" Shouted Tanemon as she ran inside.

"I'm still not sure about this place..." Said Jynx.

"Relax, you heard the man, its not like we have any other options" Tanemon replied.

"Fine..." Jynx said while slowly walking inside...

"So why are you guys here? are you the only people here?" asked Jynx.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:45 pm

This city was abandoned last year after the digital plague.

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

omaru kazahata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:15 pm

"Hello stranger. You new to this too?" Keyon asked the kid as he walked in. He didn;t look like much harm, so he brought back up the matrix screens. "I'm Keyon, and... well, actually where is-"

"FOOOOOOOD!!!!!" Guilmon had walked back in the big basket full of delicious morsels. "Look at all this stuff Coredramon found to eat Keyon!!!" it exclaimed in glee. "This would be my ever starving partner, Guilmon." he said as her ubbed the dino-dog on the head with an embaressed smile. "Who you?" Keyon asked the new kid as he turned back to his hacking.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games