Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:26 pm
Too in to the music to notice anything else she jumped at the sound of someone voice. She breathed out a sigh of releif as it wasn't anything serious, it was the guy who had let her in to the building. "Oh, I'm sorry." she scooted over a bit on the bed, so if he wanted to sit there would be plenty of room, "Sure, come in. I didn't notice you there. I get wrapped up in the music quite often. Probably too often." she smiled shyly. He sounded Canadian, a big differance from her british accent.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:35 pm
"manners... from a woman such as yourself, should i be further appreciative or just obligatory?"

He chuckled a bit, snapping back to the speech he normally used...

"anyways, whatre you here for, you dont seem too deppressed yourself. Personally id have to say though, after the three i met earlier, not many people would."  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:38 pm
She smiled, "You don't have to be anything." However when he brought up the reasons of why she's here she grimaced, "Umm... I just... I was forced here." She paused, and gave the actual reason, "Dreams and ... a disfunctional family." she said simply and shrugged. She avoided eye contact and looked down at her guitar, strumming a few of the cords. She looked back up, "What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:43 pm
At this the all to familiar grin of hos other self flashed across his features... It was truly amusing though.

"O ya see Im crazy, leastways that what i been told. I have to be proven mentally fit to reurn and be a functional member of society. Its sickening really, but i need a doctor's note that says "Nich is a normal boy" and i was hence forced to come here. Well i had the choice of becoming a transient, but i like school so i came here."

"honestly though, there's somethin not quite kosher abou..." he'd figured it out...

"your stoned arent you?"  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:48 pm
"What?" she said, disbeleivingly. She was not... "No." she finished firmly, almost glaring. "I don't touch anything like that." she said almost venomously. It reminded her to much of her father, she didn't want to turn out to be a monster. She had done drugs some times, but .... well, never again she had decided. She was close to kicking him out ... oh no... mood swing. Certain things, even phrases start things like this. She looked down at her guitar and played a bit, just to help clear her mind. It worked better than medicine some times.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:52 pm
"He smiled again... he was getting kinda tired of people taking things he said WAY too seriously.

"relax, now i didnt mean it in the conventional sense that you assumed i did. i geuss i should have said it in a less crass way, considering the situation. I merely observed that your on anti-depressants."

Nich liked this girl, she seemed nice, she was in almost the same boat as Nich, she played well, and she didnt look half bad either.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:00 pm
"Well," she warned, "Watch what you say. You don't know what certain things mean to people." she didn't say it hostily, just ... warningly. He didn't mean to make trouble. He seemed nice.
"And yes, I am." she nodded, that mood swing feeling hadn't completely left yet. "Another reason I'm here is I can't completely control emmotions. There like mood swings, but the doctor swares I'm not bipolar. And it's set off by certain things. So ... I'm sorry for snapping at you." she finished.
"Do you... Did you ever.... do anything like that?" she asked, reffering to the drugs. She didn't even like to say the word anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:04 pm
"If you mean stimulats... no. Never actually, ive sewn my own flesh back together, and sliced into infected skin to bleed it out, and not even the aid of a pain killer relived my mind. If you mean the mood swings well... Im not sure youd like hearing about that so ill hold onto it for a minute."

Nich was actually about to pen up to this girl... it actually seemed like she cared just as much about him, as she did about herself. No one had doen that for him before...

He hoped she took the ignorance of her warning tone as offhanded, because really he didnt care. It was probably the meds she was on anyway.... stupid doctor.  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:10 pm
"Ouch." she said, picturing the image. The thoughts of anything else was out of her mind. "Thats terrible. How did that happen?" she asked looking right up at him. She added quickly, "If you don't mind me asking." though she really wanted to know.
Thats terrible to happen to anybody...... How come terrible things happen to good people? she wandered sadly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:15 pm
"Its not when i cut myself" Automatically assuming she had assumed this, he assuaged any misconceptions she may have fabricated.

"Well, I'm a little accident prone. Its probably because i do things without fully understanding the consequences.... As a result i get hurt alot. My mum and dad just bum out on me for getting hurt... Im not as unfortunate as some of the people here. My parents never beat meor anything, they just never cared about me as much as they cared about themselves... so i fixed myself... alot. Plus a little kid cant get his hands on tylenol so it toughened me up."  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:24 pm
She understood completely, accustomed to both situations. Her father was abusive (before he disappeared), and her mother, just didn't care. Well she cared to a point, but not that much. She'd rather not have dealt with Talia's problems, that's why she sent her here. Thinking of what she should say, she started, "I never assumed you cut yourself." and paused when she had her thoughts straight. "That's really horrible. My mom.... she's like that. She sent me here because.... because she didn't want to deal with me. She also said I was too expensive, with doctor visits and such." Even though it's half her fault. she thought bitterly. "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that." she said sincerely.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 pm
"relax i ignored it cus it didnt bother me. Its just the meds talking... you cant help changing attitude when hormone skews your judgement. As for your mum i could have assumed.... but is that all that drove you into forgive me your sorry state? I doubt it for some reason."

This was an odd sensation... Nich had never been this truthful with a person in his entire life... and he hadnt even learned this girl's name...  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:49 pm
[[ I have to go for now! ]]

Somehow, she couldn't beleive it never bothered him. It might not know, but it probably did some time. "There's nothing to forgive, you haven't done anything wrong. I'm happy for people who are better off then me. And I feel terrible for anyone just as bad off as me, and for people worse off then me. I've lived ... I'm trying my best, and I'm hoping it'll be good enough, some time at least." she shrugged, "I get that feeling, that kind of, your pain is my pain, feeling when I meet someone who's had it bad." she had never thought about this, and she absent mindidly(sp?) played a few notes on her guitar. "Because everyone deserves something good in their life." she whispered more to herself.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:54 pm
Nich smiled, she was a really innocent girl, but if anything that made him like her even more....

"Dont get me wrong, that was pretty touching, but its come to my realization that ive not the slightest clue as to what your name is. Mines Nich... i dont think i've told oyu yet, Nicholas Penn in full."  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
" Yeah, she seems okay, I saw her flash a smile walking by" he smiled, and ushered Lena out of his room (( Sorry but u were gettin in my way, and Jense really wants ta kiss Kumi)) He had completely left his manners behind but didn't much care, he sat back down carefully and gripped Kumis hand softly " So I guess we'll have quite a few friends huh?" he smiled and scooted close to her, she was so beautiful, just her eyes even, he couldn't help but stare into them hopingly, as if there was some mystical savior within her, that would keep him from killing himself almost  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff