Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do you ever regret it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkisMYNE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:01 pm
Nope. Could care less what people think of me. Think what you want. I'm not a bad person for liking yaoi. Just like people aren't bad for liking yuri or hentai. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:50 pm
I don't regret liking Boys' Love. What I regret is all the money I've spent on all the stuff that I've bought over the past several years. redface  

Kuo51

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:54 pm
I could never regret liking yaoi! I've got a lot of friends who are either gay or bi, so what kind of person would I be if I regretted liking yaoi while I was friends with these people? I'd feel horrible about that, and besides, yaoi makes me happy. Usually when I'm really down or upset about something I don't want to talk to my parents about, a good dose of shounen ai (the REALLY fluffy stuff) always cheers me up and makes me feel better. So of course I would never regret something like that.

But, I don't go out into public and openly announce that I like yaoi. I'll talk with my friends about it, but only the ones who like it. If they don't like it, we talk about other things. So...yea, that's pretty much it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:02 am
I don't necessarily regret it, but it did add some different aspects to my life. Like how every time I see two dudes shopping in a grocery store together, I automatically think GAY. How I think they would make a cute couple. (straight guys) And also some of the words I use, I mean they use "language" in those fanfictions, and read enough and it slips into your vocabulary and it may slip out in place of a nicer word. Example: having s#x=f##ing, that phrase came out and I was like oh crap.  

Forlornhope13

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 am
I don't regret being a fan of the genre but I regret buying some of the books I have. *kicks at DMP* D: At least their quality is slowly going up.. the past 3 boughts I've bought from them have been wonderful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:15 pm
I'm more shocked by the quote from the straight guy. His "first" (kehehehe) happened 45 minutes after he met the girl. After/during school, depending on the way you interpret it. Damn.

That's sorta appalling.  

AHKyle

AHKyle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:16 pm
Oh, and I'm not ashamed of my Yaoi interest. If anything I'm glad I can appreciate it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:00 pm
wow, reading some of your replies has been an experience.

Personally, I have no problem with it, I don't regret one thing. But I'm certainly not as open about it as some. I have a couple of friends who are uncomfortable with anything homosexual in nature, so I'm usually very careful what I say around them. Not because I'm scared to tell them, but I respect them enough not to talk about it around them.

Other than that I'm pretty open about it with everyone else.  

number the second

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:10 am
I don't regret getting into yaoi at all but I'll admit I'll start to feel guilty, espically when my straight friends catch me reading it and they start making fun of me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:14 am
I don't regret it. I love it. Although sometimes when I'm around my 'preppy' friends, i'm a bit embarassed about it because I don't want them to be 'grossed out' by it... But I'm starting to get over that. I love yaoi, and I love gays and all that.
I'm bi, and no one in my family knows, and when I mention 'gay pride' to my sister.... She gets annoyed and starts ranting and what-not; "Oh, why can't you be normal!"
And that's mainly the reason why I keep myself a secret. But for actual homosexuals, it sucks. It really does. By many people they are treated like uber s**t..
A 14 year old kid was actually shot because he asked this kid to be his valentine. It's horrible. Some of my good friends are gay, and I friggen love them.  

CryXx

Acksul Rowse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 am
In all honesty, all the yaoi fangirls I know in real life freak the Hel out of me. oO;
(Me: -throws up Hel-
Hel: Hey, what's up man?
Me: Eh, nothin', just throwing you up.)

Erm, but I mean. . .whatever turns you on?
Doesn't really matter to me as long as people don't try to make me do anything. xDDD;
It's the same way with religion~.
Like I mean, I'm cool with my friends liking yaoi/shounen-ai/yuri/whatevertheheltheylike, basically. (x
In fact, I'm forcing my friend kamot to draw me CaspianxPeter not-hardcore-pr0nz right now.
She'd better have it finished by tomorrow or I'm going to rip out her heart and then throw her body down a pyramid like the ancient Mayans did and speaking of which we're going to see Apocalypto, as well. That's a really really awesome movie, I must say. The lead character is like. . .so cute and effeminate. :'D And then manly at the same time. I love it. <33333

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:54 am
Forlornhope13
I don't necessarily regret it, but it did add some different aspects to my life. Like how every time I see two dudes shopping in a grocery store together, I automatically think GAY. How I think they would make a cute couple. (straight guys) And also some of the words I use, I mean they use "language" in those fanfictions, and read enough and it slips into your vocabulary and it may slip out in place of a nicer word. Example: having s#x=f##ing, that phrase came out and I was like oh crap.

That happens when my like gaydar starts getting like all "beepabeepabeepabeep." o3o Then I'm like, "Oh he's cute but. . .oh, nevermind."
I say sex=yiffing, personally.
>>;
<<;
I say 'wank' and 'fap' like constantly. oO;
And then I also say 'fop'. :'D

Acksul Rowse

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 am
I don't regret being interested in yaoi. I do, however, feel guilty about being bisexual sometimes. I know it sounds pretty silly, but sometimes when things go bad I think it's God punishing me for being bi. Fortunately, I haven't nagged my boyfriend into buying any yaoi for me yet (he's 19, I'm 17), so I don't have any "discovery" problems to worry about. Also, I can normally keep myself from fangirling. Unless I'm at an anime con or have watched too many yaoi AMVs. Then... I kinda go crazy. But, like, if I see a gay couple in real life, I'm usually just like, "Aww, that's so sweet." Weird - in anime it's hawt beyond belief, but in reality it's adorable. I won't like flip out and stare at gay guys and get my panties in a bunch or anything, but yaoi is such an amazing indulgence.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:42 am
I am new and somewhat uncomfortable with all this. Just started RPing maybe a few weeks ago, and was invited to this guild.
Yaoi was scary, so I asked a gay friend and he said I should try it.
Haven't had a chance to feel guilty yet, haha.  

bandaidd

sakurai93

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:50 am
well at first i felt uilty and regret coz i like yaoi and all my frens are against me... crying it really is lonely.... but later.. i still feel the same but it doesnt matter ery uch coz yaoi make me happy and that's all i need... if my fren doesnt lke me atching yaoi.. it just means they coulndt accept 4 who i am...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff