Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:59 pm
"You must really like apples Kumiko." Luna said as she finished putting the eggs on Kumiko's plate. "Here you go." She put the plate in front of Kumiko. "We used to have an apple tree in our back yard." Luna said as she thought about the apples.
"I remember the apple tree." Suzu said as she sat down next to Luna. "The apples we had was the shiniest and tastiest apples we had. Oh I forgot, what do you want to drink Kumiko?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:59 pm
"Smells good..." Chihiro said, helping Kumiko up. She hadn't heard of some of those foods, but she was up for trying them.  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:16 pm
((i'm leaving 2morrow and won't be back til saturday))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:21 pm
[[Oh wow thats like 5 days or something.. Where are you going?]]
"Here." Suzu said as she put a plate in front of Chihiro. "It's yummy."
Luna got herself and her sister a plate too. "Let's dig in." Luna said cutting up her pancakes and putting the pieces in her mouth.

[[I would say "let's dig in' in Japanese but I don't know how to spell it.. its like itakimas or something..]]  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:05 pm
Kumiko nodded.She started to eat."I love apples!And this taste good!"She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:04 pm
"I wonder if they have any apple trees around here." Luna said with her mouth full.
"Don't talk with your mouth full Luna." Suzu said as she finished her plate and put it in the sink.
"I wasn't talking with my mouth full." Luna protested as she finished gulping down her pancake.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:41 pm
Kumiko started laughing.She stopped when she put an apple in her mouth and started eating again."You guys are funny!"She yelled,outloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:47 pm
"I don't think we're that funny." Suzu said frowning slightly as she sat back down at the table, next to Luna.
"Of course we're funny." Luna joked. She finished her plate of food and she put it in the sink. "Can I have an apple too Kumiko?"  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:02 pm
Kumiko looked at Luna."Hai!!"She yelled.She threw an apple at Luna.She was really hyper this morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:11 pm
Luna caught the apple in her hand. "What did you eat this morning Kumiko, sugar? Your super hyper." Luna munched on the apple.

[[Sometimes I'm gonna write in purple or sometimes indigo for Luna >.> their both about the same color but sometimes I don't feel like typing purple u.u ]]

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:15 pm
"Noo.....I had a dream I went through my bag and I found sugar and I ate some.I also had a horrible nightmare..."She said,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:21 pm
"Oooo sugar!" Luna said grinning. "How you have a good dream then a horrible nightmare in the same night?"  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:40 pm
Kumiko looked at her apple."I ended up eaking up in when I had the sugary dream.Then I had a serious nightmare.."She explained,taking another bite of her apple.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:44 pm
Luna looked at Kumiko's face. "You don't have to tell if me if you don't want too." Luna took another bite of her apple.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:51 pm
"Nah,I'm ok!But I feel sorta empty...But I mean....nah,I'm just hungry."Kumiko said.She started laughing really hard.She calmed down and toke another bite of her apple.She was finished with her apple.She started to to stuff her face with pancakes.She threw the apple's core on a random napkin.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff